Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Infin1x posted a comment on Thursday 7th June 2007 11:41am for Chapter 8 - When Bob and Alyx attacks!

This fic is disturbingly funny all the way through but this chapter especially.

Bob For Minister!!!
Alyx For Chief Torturer!!!

dogbertcarroll posted a comment on Monday 19th March 2007 9:40am for Chapter 8 - When Bob and Alyx attacks!

Porn is too literature!

freshwater posted a comment on Sunday 4th March 2007 10:35am for Chapter 8 - When Bob and Alyx attacks!

I loved all the chapters leading up to this one, but this is the one that had me laughing out loud! Loved it! You two are the rulers of comedy HP fanfic!

Sarah B. posted a comment on Monday 22nd January 2007 11:48am for Chapter 8 - When Bob and Alyx attacks!

Oh, dear. That noise you just heard was me laughing until I couldn't breathe and ended up squeaking in a very high-pitched and annoying manner instead.

I may have to actually go and look these other authors up, now . . .

Chris Steadman posted a comment on Thursday 21st September 2006 4:40pm for Chapter 8 - When Bob and Alyx attacks!

"Yes, dear. Now, shall we explore a Lord of Rings/Star Wars/Pokemon crossover?"

The really creepy and disturbing thing is that after I read this line the concept won't leave my mind...

Damn it.

Evil. Pure unadulterated evil. That's what you are.

Wooster posted a comment on Saturday 10th December 2005 3:55pm for Chapter 8 - When Bob and Alyx attacks!

Lord of the Rings/Star Wars/Pokemon? Are you TRYING to give me nightmares?

Ok, I'm very impressed. This one was even funnier than the slash one. I bow to your greatness.

I'll let you get back to you 'litteraturing' Bob. (teehee, now I know exactly how to make my English teacher's head explode...)

Firelegs posted a comment on Thursday 17th November 2005 10:25am for Chapter 8 - When Bob and Alyx attacks!

This is hilarious; I love it! Good luck, and I hope to see Sunrise Over Britail soon:P

Now...back to my macro paper:(

Firelegs

AK posted a comment on Thursday 17th November 2005 10:08am for Chapter 8 - When Bob and Alyx attacks!

Whahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
*falls of his chair and starts rolling on the floor*
Hahahaa... okay that was funny... i don`t think I had this much fun while reading an absurd storyish kind of thingy...

But lets not forget ourselves CRUCIO!!!!!
what on hell u think you`r doing? Get back to work and wrtie the sequel to SoB which is also conviniently named SoB... is that a coincidence?
Heh good job you two you really are fun writers to read, and I praumisse i willie notte righte any fanfiction :)

AK

Oh btw I was just wondering for what reason were you kicked from ff.net?

slinky_jinx posted a comment on Thursday 17th November 2005 7:50am for Chapter 8 - When Bob and Alyx attacks!

Nice bit of tomfoolery, it gave me a good laugh. I certainly needed one because my teeth have been hurting me horribly for the last few weeks. Good job and I can't wait until you write Sunrise Over Britain. Keep up the good work!

lap10 posted a comment on Thursday 17th November 2005 4:23am for Chapter 8 - When Bob and Alyx attacks!

Nice little story, and pretty accurate as far as I can tell by the fics I've read. Can't wait for 'Sunrise' to start!

Tiger posted a comment on Thursday 17th November 2005 4:16am for Chapter 8 - When Bob and Alyx attacks!

I'm speechless, this is an awesome parady of everything (well most of things) that are wrong with fanfiction this days. Whats next? Oh and Bob you better watch out, I'm betting on Alyx to win any argument!

Shawn Pickett posted a comment on Thursday 17th November 2005 4:15am for Chapter 8 - When Bob and Alyx attacks!

Okay, that was just the best. I think I'm rather glad Alyx is there to whack Bob and keep him in line. Outstanding parody, thank you.

ThunderGod posted a comment on Thursday 17th November 2005 3:20am for Chapter 8 - When Bob and Alyx attacks!

FOMCROTFLOLASMC

lest see people translate that:}

ohh..ooooh..this where we give feedback..oops..umm..funny stuff..am waiting until you do Tim...hmmm...*wierd and strange images flow through minds* cheered me up..twsited..just like me..3 Thumbs up..er wait..2 thumbs and a big toe:}

I wonder if tehre will be more twisted mayhem...umm..*looks around for the evil person carrying a frying pan* do we get to see any nekkid pics?..bea arthur maybe?

oh well back to being me....

ThunderGod

Jarrod posted a comment on Thursday 17th November 2005 1:10am for Chapter 8 - When Bob and Alyx attacks!

*applaudes*
Well done on the wierd view, though there are a couple of the other authors on this site that need a good parody, like Jeconais for his inability to finish a fic.

Now, please start getting the new stuff out for Sunrise.

Ishtar posted a comment on Thursday 17th November 2005 12:35am for Chapter 8 - When Bob and Alyx attacks!

Okayyyy ... now I'm glad you didn't parody me, too (cuddles JYA and Fidelius protectively). Though you may have gotten me in passing; parts of that last chapter looked kind of like the "Director's Outtake" I added on to Unnamed Story/Paradigm Shift.

Thanks for the walk-on bits, though it's been years since I was able to fit into my French maid's outfit.

I did feel sorry for the hamster.

Good show!

Dorothy

MarinePotterfan posted a comment on Wednesday 16th November 2005 11:24pm for Chapter 8 - When Bob and Alyx attacks!

Both of you need to cut down on the drugs that you are taking. Hopefully some of the authors that you are mocking will take notice.

I cant wait for you to start your sequel to Sunset.

I love your stories.
MPF

jinx66 posted a comment on Wednesday 16th November 2005 11:15pm for Chapter 8 - When Bob and Alyx attacks!

thats just wrong on so many levels.....

Kyle Bissett posted a comment on Wednesday 16th November 2005 10:41pm for Chapter 8 - When Bob and Alyx attacks!

This story is terrible... But I have the feeling it was made that way on purpose.

Jamie46 posted a comment on Wednesday 16th November 2005 10:09pm for Chapter 8 - When Bob and Alyx attacks!

*groan* I can't believe Harry said "I say"... :-D *snicker*

"smote" is the past-tense of "smite". you can't "go smote your enemies"

one hand rose up from the rubble? Fan of "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" are we? :) hehehe...

Amusing. All of it, very very amusing. :) Thanks for the wonderful entertainment :-D hehehe

(And yes, I did go lazy and neglect my caps and some punctuation. Sorry. :-p Don't think there's a chapter where Harry meets lazy reviewers, though.... Just authors boiling us in oil, etc... :-/ ouchies...)

Junky posted a comment on Wednesday 16th November 2005 8:52pm for Chapter 8 - When Bob and Alyx attacks!

*rolls over the floor laughing hysterically*