Content Harry Potter

Reviews

caitlinrennes posted a comment on Monday 13th April 2009 6:01pm for Chapter 1

What a fabulous little story! You two have an incredibly twisted sense of humour. I love it!

M2J MandalorianJedi posted a comment on Monday 13th April 2009 5:04pm for Chapter 1

Not as good as many of your previous works, but most certainly not bad. Can't wait to see more from you two, whether it's new stuff or updated stuff, as it's usually pretty good either way.

LDA posted a comment on Monday 13th April 2009 4:42pm for Chapter 1

way too funny and so nice to see you writing a fic that doesn't pair Harry up with Hermione or Ginny!

AnnaTigg posted a comment on Monday 13th April 2009 4:34pm for Chapter 1

Nice one-shot, I hope the plot bunnies stop biting now. Alyx, really, giant bionic gerbils? Have you run out of llamas again? Liked Harry's refual letter and McGonagall's character in this fic, also enjoyed the fact that the Hogwarts governors were a bit more on the ball re: the troll incident. It does make you wonder why nothing was mentioned about it in canon - surely they would have had something to say about it, especially when one of the near victims was their precious BWL. Anyway, since you have succumbed to this plot bunny, may I offer my sincerest hopes that you will now be able to continue Mutant Storm? Pretty please??