Content Harry Potter

Reviews

nightmare61 posted a comment on Wednesday 25th July 2012 12:23pm for Chapter 1

What an awesome story. I love all of your stories by the way. This one was rec on another yahoo group that I belong to and it is awesome. Thanks so much for all of the wonderful stories you two have written.

keichan2 posted a comment on Wednesday 25th July 2012 11:17am for Chapter 1

Wow! Just wow!

I can't begin to explain how I feel after reading this fic. At first I was expecting a tremendous smack-down, and there was one! But then I was moved... Yes, I think that's it: I was moved by Marie!

Thanks a lot for this one!

sayena posted a comment on Tuesday 24th July 2012 2:16pm for Chapter 1

Brilliant. What more can I say?

Sayena

iconoclast posted a comment on Thursday 14th June 2012 4:49pm for Chapter 1

The usual and expected excellence of story and humor melded in an original and fresh idea. Not rolling on the floor funny as some are, but refreshingly new even after several years.

Love you guys.

wendy1 posted a comment on Tuesday 24th April 2012 10:05am for Chapter 1

great story! Thanks for writing,

Wendy

amortentiate posted a comment on Sunday 25th March 2012 5:11am for Chapter 1

Absolutely brilliant. This is my most favorite fic by you.

gustavia posted a comment on Tuesday 10th January 2012 3:00pm for Chapter 1

As per usual with your literary efforts I adored this story. Your writing always makes me want to read more.

A wonderful foray into the darker side of humanity and I could see this scenario being played out in the world of Harry Potter.

Thank you for sharing both your time and your work. It is very much appreciated by this reader.

darridle posted a comment on Wednesday 14th December 2011 4:26pm for Chapter 1

Another story you wrote and I read and another story I loved.

Mike Lane posted a comment on Sunday 9th October 2011 8:26pm for Chapter 1

Great story, would love to see more to it if you ever decide to expand on it!

cyclone1969 posted a comment on Wednesday 7th September 2011 2:29am for Chapter 1

Thoroughly enjoyed and would love to see the manipulations of Dumbledore exposed.
As I despise his character unless authors go right back to the start without the major manipulations but then it wouldn't be Dumbledore.

noreenklose posted a comment on Friday 2nd September 2011 9:00pm for Chapter 1

I really liked this story.
Thank you for writing it, it was GREAT!
I enjoyed reading about Harry "taking down" the Wizarding world.

KUTGW,

Noreen

ILikeToRead posted a comment on Monday 22nd August 2011 6:19pm for Chapter 1

A great story to be sure. I liked how Harry had reacted to the taking of his daughter as any parent would. Thanks for sharing!

dlMoridin posted a comment on Monday 1st August 2011 7:01pm for Chapter 1

great story if a somewhat extreme in the reaction to the lessoning of the magical bloodlines to the point that they'd steal magical kids....but then Never underestimate large groups of idiots, partiucaly idiots with power.

LordSia posted a comment on Saturday 23rd July 2011 12:43pm for Chapter 1

Ah... Sweet, terrible justice. A bit heavy-handed, rather short, and not quite a literary masterpiece, but none the less, an entertaining read.
Keep at it, my good man (men? Women? Unidentified beings of unspecified race, gender and association? Whatever.)!

willboon posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd March 2011 12:04am for Chapter 1

great story

Tzu Con posted a comment on Wednesday 19th January 2011 7:24am for Chapter 1

I'm extremely impressed with this story. I love reading your work, but this has a much darker element without the normal lighter intrusions you normally include.

It sets a much darker tone for the future and with the exception of Hermione abandoning Harry I can see this exact scenario being enacted. The British Wizarding world had the choice of either abandoning their pure-blood positions of power, or making the world more and more restrictive. Naturally, they chose to be stupid rather than logical.

I've got a sort spot for Hermione, but if she had left the wizarding world with him I feel this story would have been more inline with her character.

I enjoy reading stories which discuss the changes in the magical world after VM. Most involve a more reasonable minister being elected, or the "Proud to be pureblood" faction being annihilated by the Order.

Thanks, and I'm looking forward to your next story.

Teucrian posted a comment on Thursday 13th January 2011 8:32pm for Chapter 1

Awesome story! Quite the enjoyable read.

Eloana posted a comment on Tuesday 28th December 2010 10:25am for Chapter 1

Yes. I really liked this story

nFaele posted a comment on Friday 10th December 2010 10:27am for Chapter 1

This was good, but the abrupt switch from the rescue to events after was a bit confusing. A scene break line might have been helpful, and made the summary-form of events after more natural.

nFaele posted a comment on Friday 10th December 2010 10:25am for Chapter 1

This was good, but there was a rather abrupt switch from the rescue to events after. It was a bit confusing. A scene break line might have been helpful, and made the summary-form of events after more natural.