Content Harry Potter

Reviews

WrathQuickSilver posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 11:52am for Chapter 1

now that was an awesome dark harry centered fic. great action drama and ver well written. thanks again for a great read. your right about the 6th and 7th book they were absoulutely horrid. i stopped enjoying the books after book 3.

Muggleborn Prince posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 11:48am for Chapter 1

Excellent. It seemed actually realistic.

I laughed at the flux capacotors.


Keep up the good work.

Kelly Hilliard posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 11:26am for Chapter 1

Great story. Ya'll are an amazing force of nature. Thanks for the story.

DJ posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 11:15am for Chapter 1

Nice one shot dark but not that dark. One question why is Hermione so dumb in this fic? It is no prob just wondoring see ya next time.

joeBob posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 11:13am for Chapter 1

Awesome story that hits most of the right notes, thanks.

The paragraphs detailing the torture and execution of Ron, Dumbledore, Hermione, etc. seem to be missing though! Please restore them. ;-)

Epilogue: Although the muggles had formulated plans for dealing with wizards justly -- which was astounding since every single muggle government was besot with some degree of fascism or outright tyranny -- they failed to account for Goblin, Elven, etc. nature.

Backed into corners and deemed "monsters" by muggles who could now track them, Goblins, Elves, and Dragons banded together and laid waste to London, Paris, and much of Eastern Europe. When humanity rallied and all hope seemed lost, the GED alliance summoned hoards of demons, in desperation. Thus was the Earth enslaved and humanity destroyed -- except for the ranches were they were bread for food and sport.

Orion posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 11:07am for Chapter 1

Very nice. While I'm quite happy with many sorta stories, fics where the national government objects to the actions of the wizarding government and does something about it has always been high on my list of preferences.

Thanks for writing this! Posting it was pretty nice of you as well :)

Wolfric posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 11:06am for Chapter 1

Very nice. Maybe a little more character developement would be better, maybe not but I certainly enjoyed it as is. Thanks for writing. W.

slayersfan01 posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 11:05am for Chapter 1

OMG. I love this idea! A whole worldwide revolt against the wizarding world, not just the British, is truly awesome! It was despicable how low the wizards were to resort to kidnapping children and I'm glad that you showed them they can't get away with everything forever. Great job! I love you fics!

Musings of Apathy posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 11:05am for Chapter 1

Dark? Is Harry supposed to be a Dark Lord? No, I don't think you meant it that way. I think it is the Wizarding World as a whole that had gone dark.

Very interesting and good read. Thank you for writing and sharing. I enjoyed it immensely.

Mike (MoA)

Mesterio posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 11:04am for Chapter 1

Very Unique. I don't believe i have ever seen HP written like that, aside from a few with slight similarities. Well done.

dexterz posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 11:00am for Chapter 1

this aint a dark fic...its a sensible fic...a fic where people have common sense and USE it

great story...please write more :)

DtH posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 10:53am for Chapter 1

great one

Elviras3rd posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 10:48am for Chapter 1

I recently stumbled on your stories on fanfiction.net and followed you to this sight. I really enjoy your work. In fact, in the thousands of fan fictions I've read, this is the first time I've stopped to leave a review, so that must mean something, right? Thanks for the hours of enjoyment and please, keep writing!

ladysavay posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 10:44am for Chapter 1

But, but, but ,but .but...uhm, what happened to Granger, Weasley, Dumbles? Did they go to prison? Were they shot? Why did Hermione do what she did? You never fully explained her motivation? She wasn't coerced by marriage and subserviance to Ron as she refused him and she was raised a muggle. Did she do it voluntarily and if so what made her change? What was the reaction to Dumbledore entrapping Fawkes? Did anyone realize they'd been played? Were they?Were potions or compulsion charms used to get people to do this? It's not done yet!

Princess Fictoria posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 10:39am for Chapter 1

this is an incredible story. I love the irony that the evil done in the name of good was the very catalyst that brought about the very thing that the wizarding world feared. That Hermione would willingly allow herself to believe that her parents were dead and have herself removed from their memories is both unbelievable and so very in character for her... after all she did the same thing to her parents and more in the name of their safety in book seven. So I send you my thanks for this juicy tidbit and forward a case of fresh donuts hand delivered by Alan Rickman and the Playboy Bunnies, lol.

princess ducky posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 10:32am for Chapter 1

This is such a cool story. I absolutly LOVE it :)
Marie is such a cool character.

Keep Writing

Princess Ducky

dunedain714 posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 10:31am for Chapter 1

Tightly written; superbly orchestrated. Thanks--Dane.

James Kennedy posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 10:20am for Chapter 1

Responding to Bob Officer:
And James you have to understand it isn't necessarily an ad hominem but an expression of doubt to your observation skills.

I disagree. Noylj made this comment:
James Kennedy appears to live in a world where there is no evil.

An ad hominem argument consists of replying to an argument or factual claim by attacking or appealing to a characteristic or belief of the source making the argument or claim, rather than by addressing the substance of the argument or producing evidence against the claim.

Without question, Noylj used an ad hominem argument in writing his post. Now, did it make up all of his post? I would say no because Noylj does use some of his own rationale as well.

Now, Bob Officer, as far as your comments are comcerned:

Dumbledore is evil in the book, he lies, and misrepresents himself. Dumbledore is as much the blame for Harry's misfortune as Riddle himself. He plots and plans and uses people as pawns. Evil can have many faces. Dumbledore is the type of evil which dictates to people with the excuse it is for the best or greater good, The problem is Dumbles is just human in the end. Power corrupts.

I agree with you to a point. I believe that Dumbledore knows that he's suspectible to being seduced by power. Dumbledore knows what happens when he's corrupted by power, and he had the strength to recognize that power corrupts and therefore worked for years to atone for his role in his sister's death. But because Dumbledore is so brilliant, the wizarding public want him to assume more responsibilities, and he does what with becoming Supreme Mugwump but he never made a move at becoming Minister.

One problem I've seen in fanfics is the seemingly omniscient Dumbledore. I'd like to read about a Dumbledore who is not only a genius but also fallible. In other words, a human Dumbledore.

Bobmin356 replied:

I am going to ask that you stop replying to people's posts. ALL OF YOU.

The review system is not a BBS and not designed for this sort of thing. I'll repeat my initial comments.

As much as I hate to do this. I will delete any further replies I see. Ahhh the power, makes me quiver...

Matt101 posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 10:15am for Chapter 1

That was a cool story, good job.

Mionefan posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 9:51am for Chapter 1

A fine tale. Normally I would avoid a tale that portrays Harry as a "Dark" wizard. but the trust I have in your stories persuaded me to read it. Too bad about Hermione though, I had hoped you'd keep her out of it somehow. Ron didn't get nearly enough, although I suppose the trial would take care of that. A very cool take!