Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Mark Safransky posted a comment on Monday 7th May 2007 11:40am for Healing Harry

Wow! That was a powerful and moving tale. One thing though, were was Fawkes during this? Is it possible that once bonded with Dumbledore (probably before his battles with Grindewald) that the poor phoenix was unable to leave and had to sadly live with the slowly becoming Dark Dumbledore? Love the way the Weasleys and Hermione got him back in the end. Wonder what happened to all the other Order members who followed his orders concerning Harry? Great story and always glad to see more from you in the future!

mathiasgranger posted a comment on Monday 7th May 2007 11:36am for Healing Harry

"Harry's always had this child like innocence about him."

Seriously? I mean um...whozat?

What's with Ginny being an "Angel"? I mean I can understand little Harry having to give her a name, but the older Harry gets, that description becomes much harder to imbibe as a reader.

This was an excellent idea for a story and had some excellent parts, heck I even enjoyed your characterization of Ginny.

However, the depth of Dumbledore's betrayal and still Harry forgave him...I mean WTF...what is it with Saint Potter? It isn't evil to wish someone pay for their crimes and trespasses...heck that is called justice by most people. Most of the time in life there is no high road..simply the one you must travel...this story is severe escapism in that regard. Wonderful morals in the Christian tradition, but still very hard to swallow when placed in this context.

But Harry...I totally missed what you were doing with him. He was cynical and cold...and then whimsical and bright eyed...and this was from your adult Harry. The younger Harry I could see reason for such wild shifts...but an adult Harry would have betrayal engrained upon him and any innocence in viewing the world would be long gone.

Additionally Ron will never understand women...but I appreciate the effort he put forth in this story even if it bore witness to how he had failed Harry as a friend in the past. But, no one can be perfect and Ron Weasley is a grand example of those who make mistakes and slowly learn from them.

Thanks for writing,
Matt

Taegeous posted a comment on Monday 7th May 2007 11:30am for Healing Harry

Office of Office Management. That's awesome. Welcome to cubicle world.

nezza posted a comment on Monday 7th May 2007 11:21am for Healing Harry

do a sequel right now.

IMPERIO YOU WILL NOW WRITE THE SEQUEL.

seriously great one shot guys it was a nice change of pace to know it would be conlcuded in one go instead of the larger works you ususally do (along with the cliffie's grrr). not that i'm complaing i love the sunset series.

Arvin Betancourt posted a comment on Monday 7th May 2007 11:19am for Healing Harry

WOW!!!!
Great story!!!
Love It!!!
(Is that enough exclamations????)

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Monday 7th May 2007 11:19am for Healing Harry

Oh, that one put me through an emotional wringer. Methinks Dumbledore reaped what he sowed and should be content that more wasn't returned unto him for his sins against Harry and his leading of others to sin against Harry. I don't feel sorry for Snape at all, he got what he deserved.

It's good that Harry truly did have those who loved him, otherwise I fear what he'd have become if his suicide attempt had failed without them; Voldemort would've seemed a firecracker next to his thermonuclear blast as the darkness would've filled and used him utterly.

Wolff posted a comment on Monday 7th May 2007 11:06am for Healing Harry

Snape bashing, Dumbles bashing, and poetic justice. Excellent work!

Wednesday Jones posted a comment on Monday 7th May 2007 11:01am for Healing Harry

You know, I don't usually read Harry/Ginny stories and I wouldn't have read this one if it wasn't you guys writing it.

However, I'm glad I did! While it hasn't done anything for my dislike of Ginny, it's made my love the Trio a whole lot more.

When, oh, when will you guys write slash? Preferably H/D ;)

V. Well written. Now, when is the next chapter of Sunrise over Britain coming???

Wednesday x

Bobmin356 replied:

If you want slash, find someone else to write it. I can't speak for Alyx but I'll never write slash... ever. If you ask me Harry/Draco is just stupid, those two are mortal enemies in canon. I don't even like writing him for Sunrise.


kenny posted a comment on Monday 7th May 2007 10:33am for Healing Harry

awsome i love the story and as a note its fine the way it is so i'm glad there will be no sequel but on a better note it is on par with your useually work which is to say is excellent i eagerly await more

bye bye

Orion posted a comment on Monday 7th May 2007 9:15am for Healing Harry

This was a great story.

I've always loved stories where dumbledore actually gets at least some of what's coming to him - and this one was about the second most evil dumbledore i've ever read, so he had quite a bit coming to him.

RegDC posted a comment on Monday 7th May 2007 9:10am for Healing Harry

Well, I have to say that your story was amazing!!

One of the most original and moving pieces of fan-fiction I have read in some time and quite the most evil Dumbledore as well.

Just excellent.

I loved how you portrayed Ginny, Ron and Hermione and of course it was great to see Fred and George rallying around.

Sarah B posted a comment on Monday 7th May 2007 8:42am for Healing Harry

Excellent story, I really enjoyed it. Particularly how Harry was able to defeat Voldemort & co by himself but needed the other three to heal from everything that had been done to him.

Shawn Pickett posted a comment on Monday 7th May 2007 8:38am for Healing Harry

A very nice one shot, thank you.

Bob6 posted a comment on Monday 7th May 2007 8:37am for Healing Harry

Loved it. Bob

Lee Steele posted a comment on Monday 7th May 2007 8:34am for Healing Harry

Very, very good story, I have always felt Dumbledore had some sort of self promoting reason to leave Harry with his realatives. lee

chiyo posted a comment on Monday 7th May 2007 8:29am for Healing Harry

Right so have I mentioned you guys rock lately...? No...

YOU GUYS F*CKING ROCK!!!

clayton day posted a comment on Monday 7th May 2007 8:27am for Healing Harry

Bravo, Bravo, Bravo.

Mayjest posted a comment on Monday 7th May 2007 8:18am for Healing Harry

Awww, so sweet. And since you asked so nicely, I won't beg for a sequel. I will comment that it might be useful to go over it one more time, as the time line of 'after the battle that was after the battle' was a tad confusing. It seemed like Ginny and Harry got married, but then she went back to school, but then she got married, and I got confused. I think I've sorted it out now, but it took a bit of thinking to decipher it.