Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Kelly Hilliard posted a comment on Monday 12th January 2009 8:55am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

Wow and this is the first chapter. I love it! Thanks for taking the time and effort to put this story together.

Magnificent the Destroyer Lord posted a comment on Tuesday 16th December 2008 12:07pm for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

I remember how much I liked this the first time around - not to be obnoxious or pressuring, but out of curiosity... wha hoppen? Is the story dead? I hope not - it's really a beaut.

Hope you'r doing well and have a happy holidas/whatever you ractice

M*T*D*L*

P.s Pardon the misspelling at the end my creenreader's being ornery.

Larry Lansday posted a comment on Friday 5th December 2008 1:25pm for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

Great first chapter. I enjoy how you kept most things Canon, (aka Jean being Jean still. and yet moved the Potterverse into the marvel-verse. seamlessly. (at least in my opinion.))

-Larry

Harriverse posted a comment on Friday 5th December 2008 5:30am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

You guys are incredibly talented!!! I teach, and I did not find one grammatical error or anything else that might have blipped on my radar in this writing! Not only that, but the characters are vivid and the story is fascinating. Your opening blurbs are also funny as all heck!!! Thanks so much for sharing your writing with all of us out in the electronic world!

Tracy0652 posted a comment on Wednesday 17th September 2008 1:01am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

this story is great! i was just looking for something new, i already love your stuff, and though, well why not? i am so very glad i did! i really know nothing about the x-men, but what a cool premise! i am so glad you two are willing to share your great talents with avid readers on the 'net.
Tracy

Robert Malley posted a comment on Friday 29th August 2008 4:02am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

I like the concept. Jean and Lily sisters. Will Ginny be a mutant also?

Pallav1 posted a comment on Saturday 23rd August 2008 1:49am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

Hey I just started reading this story though I have a fan of your work for a long long time.

Its as good as your other works. I am only sorry that I didn't read it before as I don't like harry/other integrated works very much. but this is quite excellent & very well done which I should have expected. Still I am glad that I only started reading this yesterday due to your update schedule. In your other stories you didn't take so much time between updates, a month is a long time. I know that genius takes time but still.

Please post the next chapter soon as the story is in a very exciting phase.Looking forward to it.

Keep up the excellent job.

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Saturday 26th July 2008 12:26pm for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

Outstanding start.

gunny

runnerman87 posted a comment on Tuesday 15th July 2008 10:18am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

Great beginning! I've been a casual fan of the X-Men since I was a kid; I grew up watching the cartoons on Saturday mornings, and I'm thrilled to see a marriage of two such fun universes. I look forward to seeing where everything goes.

vasilis01 posted a comment on Monday 14th July 2008 9:08pm for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

Once again you did it, Excellent first chapter. Can't wait to read the second. Keep writing.

DonaldD posted a comment on Thursday 10th July 2008 5:10pm for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

Interesting story so far, and I like it. I have always thought that Harry resembled Jean Grey in some way, and your bringing it to the forfront in a completely new and interesting way. Keep up the good work, and I plan on reading as much as I can when I can.

wwwendy posted a comment on Friday 4th July 2008 1:07pm for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

Always ready for another Harry Potter story, esp one from you guys.

Though I'm a bit curious (dare I say worried?) about the Ginny aspect. How and why does Harry forgive her, much less start a relationship with her when she was also being trained by the order (granted, she didn't write a letter and lie about it, but she didn't write a letter and tell him either)

and my curiousness/worriedness has nothing to do with the fact that I'm not a big Harry/Ginny fan. honestly. It doesn't. not a bit. :)

noylj posted a comment on Friday 4th July 2008 12:22pm for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

Do we get to learn what your idea of Dumbies plan is? Wouldn't it be better to let him learn love and family and caring before setting him up in mutant basic training?

Lottii posted a comment on Friday 4th July 2008 8:53am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

Whoooeee, the writing/story development is engaging and believable. I can't wait to see what happens!! Cheers

Dragen posted a comment on Friday 4th July 2008 5:47am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

Great start mate, I do like your Standard Disclaimer's, they are very funny, and they are the best part of the story in my option.

So Dumbledore KNEW that he was a mutent. Oh the fucking ass Dumbledore is going to give Harry's friends training and not Harry. But why did he want Harry to know that he is a mutent??

I like how Harry handled his famliy. So it looks like that Harry can go through things, cool.

Oh I like that Jean is Harry's aunt, I think the ass Dumbledore put blocks oh Jean's mind.

Oh I like that Harry is getting books from Grimmauld Place. At least Harry knows what his friends is doing. I like what happened when Harry met Jean.

I do like that Fred and George are on Harry's side.

I have to say how you're going to get Harry and Ginny together, when he hate her and his friends.

I do wonder what else Harry can do, and I can't wait to find out.

MonCappy posted a comment on Thursday 3rd July 2008 2:12pm for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

I think this chapter was awesome. I can't help but think that Jean and Scott are the best thing that ever happened to Harry. For the first time in his life he has a place that he can truly call home.

I did find a minor typographical error, though I thought it might be a good idea to point it out.

Several hours later, the Little Whinging Fire Brigade were called to handle a fire on Privet Drive. Unfortunately, the family living at number four did not survive the blaze.

I don't think the deaths of the Dursleys unfortunate by any definition of the word. The monsters deserved to die. The only bad thing about their deaths is that Voldemort didn't take them so he could torture them for several months before finishing them.

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd July 2008 11:23am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

Extremely intriguing start! I look forward to seeing how you guys develop this.

Michael10 posted a comment on Tuesday 1st July 2008 8:07am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

Good work and can't wait for the next chapter. don't get to review often, but I am a closet reader and love all the stories you've done. (goes to one knee) Please keep up the great work and know that we humble beings aren't worthy, but indulge us anyways.

PS: If you could find a way to kill Umbridge in a cool and ultrahip fashion...(sorry, Naruto ideas coming through there)

mwinter posted a comment on Sunday 29th June 2008 9:22am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

The inevitable waiting has made my condition worse. I no longer have an eye twitch. Both eyes are now twitching. parts of my head are now bald do to me pulling my hair out waiting for the next installment. Thinking about joining up with liquidfyre using his pitch forks and such. The thought of being branded no longer appeals. The idea of a mob sounds delightful. I have received a short communication from Alan Rickman. "Be wary of Alyx, Bob just needs donuts to calm down. Haven't got a clue about Alyx!"

liquidfyre posted a comment on Friday 27th June 2008 9:29pm for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

*finishes recovering from teh withdrawal*

*begins to stock up on pitchforks, torches, and pyre material as he begins to recruit the other reviewers for his mob*

update soon please?

*makes lil puppy dog eyes at the authors as his supplies begins to be delivered*