Content Harry Potter

Reviews

jalva200 posted a comment on Tuesday 26th August 2008 6:07am for Chapter 03 - First Contact

WOOT I FUCKN LOVE IT!

Keep up the great work guys!

dogbertcarroll posted a comment on Tuesday 26th August 2008 1:14am for Chapter 03 - First Contact

Not sure I buy mutants needing to register as the wizarding world didn't seem to know they existed a couple of chapters ago. Maybe if it was a new law Fudge pushed through and mutants were a new thing not commonly known to the wizarding world.

ekroeker posted a comment on Tuesday 26th August 2008 12:36am for Chapter 03 - First Contact

Hi there! This is my first review, so please be gentle. First off, great crossover. Mutant Wizards, what a hoot! And the Wiz is a great X-name for Harry. I hope we get to meet some of the rest of the X-men soon. I also hope that Ron has some more time before you put him out of his misery. I also wanted to throw in a random thought. The Department of Magic works well for the Americans, but it sound very similar to the Ministry of Magic. Maybe we could have a Department of the Occult. The DOTO sounds like it could be fun. Wow, for a first review this is a doozy.

fyrecat posted a comment on Monday 25th August 2008 3:37pm for Chapter 03 - First Contact

P.S.
I think that Harry should ask Gringotts nicely to please place all of his properties under Fidelius. Wouldn't that throw a spanner in everyone's pudding!

fyrecat posted a comment on Monday 25th August 2008 3:23pm for Chapter 03 - First Contact

Well, So far I'm loving this story!
One minor editorial note: you forgot an 'e' on the end of breath(e). I'm sure in your case that it was a typo, but I've seen the same error so many times by so many other authors that it has become a pet peeve of mine.
Oh, and you can kill off Ron if you want to. I don't mind. Ginny can share Harry.

King Darius posted a comment on Monday 25th August 2008 1:01pm for Chapter 03 - First Contact

thats a disapointment, i tend to enjoy good stories with Ron Bashing. not a big fan of him. good story so far, just read the lasat two chapters, lol. i hope you update it soon.

Dark Topaz posted a comment on Sunday 24th August 2008 9:39am for Chapter 03 - First Contact

I like this so far but I hope that Storm gets to play a bigger role

Carol Layland posted a comment on Saturday 23rd August 2008 3:30am for Chapter 03 - First Contact

When oh when is the next posting due. Please, pretty please soon. VERY SOON, please, please I am begging.Carol

Koalasco posted a comment on Friday 22nd August 2008 8:30pm for Chapter 03 - First Contact

Mutant Storm is my favourite story; every time I use the Internet, I immediately check your stories just to see if Mutant Storm has been updated.
I know that we're in the middle of August, and it's summer, but I'd appreciate it if you could update....
Thank you,
Koalasco

bajab posted a comment on Thursday 21st August 2008 1:54pm for Chapter 03 - First Contact

What of the other mutant students? In all his time there did Harry not encounter one other? Rather disappointed in that.

Jarrod posted a comment on Thursday 21st August 2008 12:23pm for Chapter 03 - First Contact

As always, excellent and compelling work. I'll read your work as long as it keeps coming out. Hope to see the next soon!

UniilaDellaLuna posted a comment on Wednesday 20th August 2008 2:17pm for Chapter 03 - First Contact

nice..only Harry/X-men cross i'm come across thats any good, cann't wait to see more.

Alorkin posted a comment on Wednesday 20th August 2008 12:28pm for Chapter 03 - First Contact

It took me decades to learn Charles' lesson.

I like Bagger! He's a goblin I can deal with.

The adoption is a nice standard, although the power sharing is a nice twist. I can see it with the characteristics you've given Jean and Scott.

The reimbursement, on the other hand, is anything but. That's really gonna take a huge bite out of a lot of people's hides. I wonder if the Purebloods were responsible for keeping that law on the books.

So, Percy's sucking up has gotten him caught in the grinder, too.

Although Fawkes is expreessing his

Harry made a gesture of love to the only family he's ever known. Percy could have been a slave for the rest of his life, and his indenture means Harry would legally own his children as well. Instead, Harry taught him a well deserved and long overdue lesson, and then set him free.

Ron is a jealous louse. As Arthur said, Harry saved both Ginny's and his own lives. He never asked for thanks or for recognition. Ron can only see what material wealth Harry has, not what he paid for it.

In so many ways, in canon or here, Ron is a bigot. He's hardly better than Draco Malfoy. His stupid jealousy is only going to make more trouble for Harry, and eventually for himself.

While I'm a Harry/Hermione shipper, she can do so much better with ANYONE, other than Ron.

Somebody should step on Rita! Her idea of reporting is worse than the Enquirer, and *that* takes some doing!

Fudge is an ass. 'Nuff sed there.

Harry now has not only a secret base that Dr. Evil himself, would drool over but the largest supply of Mithirl in the world.

42G is rather expensive for two wand holders, considering a wand only cost 7G.

So, now, Harry is not only a missing underaged wizard and a 'dangerous dark creature', but he's made himself a wanted fugitive as well. My crystal ball foresees him packing up his things and leaving Britain for good...either that or it's re-runs of 'Lost in Space'.

Shack jumped the gun, probably on Dumbledore's orders, and now Harry's gone, Bill's brokenn and Remus is pissed.

As always, a great chapter.

A/N: I'd rather think Ron's rock bottom would come from Hermione giving him a swift kick in the...stones, instead.

As always...Alorkin

Clell65619 posted a comment on Monday 18th August 2008 3:24am for Chapter 03 - First Contact

- 'Mutants' are dark creatures? hmm.

- I'm surprised that a Stunner would take Logan out, given his recovery time... (at least I assume it was a stunner that took him out.)

- loving this story.

LordDragon posted a comment on Monday 18th August 2008 12:06am for Chapter 03 - First Contact

Love it love it love it love it!
awesome fic!
keep up good work :)
And in case you missed it...
Love It!

Apocalypse Thou posted a comment on Sunday 17th August 2008 7:13pm for Chapter 03 - First Contact

This is a really good story and i definately hope you keep updating. Im curious as to why we've only been introduced to a few X-Men. Where did the kids like Bobby and Rogue go, or have they not surfaced yet into the X-Men?

I'm really looking forward to Rita's article and what direction she takes.

whimsical007 posted a comment on Sunday 17th August 2008 7:10pm for Chapter 03 - First Contact

Who decides if money is seized illegally? Does the law of financial retribution apply to some mid-level bureaucrat who handles paperwork, but who has no idea whether the order to seize property is legal or not?

WIth respect to a comment made by an earlier reviewer, Hermione did not end up in a middle end job post-DH. According to JKR, after being with the Ministry’s Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures where she played an important role in improving the quality of life for house-elves and other disenfranchised creatures, she became one of the top people in MLE (despite her wonderful remark to Scrimgeour in DH about the DMLE) and oversaw a major reform of the wizarding legal system. And having two children is hardly "pumping out ginger hairs".

As to the comment, "JKR just made most of the fandom worship him", lest we forget, she is the author. I'd worry about calling the author on one of her creations being OOC. The reason she made most of the fandom respect Ron is because he could admit that he was wrong and grow as a person. He might have to go through an uncomfortable learning curve, but he would get to the right place eventually.

whimsical007 posted a comment on Sunday 17th August 2008 6:44pm for Chapter 03 - First Contact

I'm somewhat puzzled that Harry gives Hagrid the benefit of the doubt in part because Hagrid is almost regarded as a Dark creature, but has shown no flexibility towards Remus who is regarded as a Dark creature. Also, Remus was a close friend to his parents and Sirius. Surely that should count for something.

Thwaaack posted a comment on Saturday 16th August 2008 9:45pm for Chapter 03 - First Contact

I have thoroughly enjoyed your writing thus far and am anxiously looking forward to the next installment. I'm thinking Harry won't take too kindly to being classified as a "Dark Creature" by Fudge either.

kendra1 posted a comment on Saturday 16th August 2008 4:52pm for Chapter 03 - First Contact

Great! I've been delaying reading this because I wasn't sure about a Harry Potter/X-men crossover, but I'm really glad I gave it a try. Was that scene in chapter 1 where Harry put his hand through Dudley's chest inspired by the Belgariad by David Eddings? He did something similar in one of his books. Anyway, absolutely fantastic and I'm perfectly fine with the lack of author's notes too.