Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Shawn Holt posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 11:51pm for Chapter 04 - The Mutants are coming!

"!Noos etadpu" :)

tangentsferret posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 11:05pm for Chapter 04 - The Mutants are coming!

OK, random dragon. Random dragons are always cool. I liked the phrase she used to describe Jean: "the mother who is not"... very poetic and profound and dragon-ish. Not "draconic", mind you, nor yet "laconic" which is something else entirely, but just nicely dragon-ish.

It'll be interesting to see how you manage even a partial redemption of Ron. That's quite a pit he's dug himself into there. I can't imagine what would make the things he's said and done even remotely forgivable. But then, I'm not the authors, now am I? (Does a quick check, just to make sure.) (Nope, still just me.)

It also seems to me that Jean was being a bit too forthcoming with Dumbles about Harry's vulnerabilities, there, given Albie's recent actions (attempting to dose her friends with surreptitious truth potions, trying to get into her mind without asking first). I hope that doesn't come back to bite her on her shapely mutant butt.

And I hope they are ready for the explosion when Harry finds out who his DADA professor is. Um. Or for that matter, when *Jean* finds out who the DADA professor is. This should be good.

Thank you for writing. Please don't hurt me.

(Quietly settles down to wait for the next update, conspicuously and carefully not bothering the authors in any way, shape, or form.)

UniilaDellaLuna posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 10:56pm for Chapter 04 - The Mutants are coming!

nice chapter. neat point with the sea dragon.. cann't wait to see how that effects harry.

sparrownightmare posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 10:46pm for Chapter 04 - The Mutants are coming!

Wonderful Story! Just the right balance of interaction between the x-men universe and the "Potterverse". You don't usually see crossover stories that handle this interaction this well. Bravo to the authors. I can hardly wait for the next installment. BTW, your disclaimers are hilarious. Maybe you should right a story using the disclaimer as the plotline. :)

Kokopelli posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 10:45pm for Chapter 04 - The Mutants are coming!

As always, a pleasure to read, even if I tried to read it on my government-issued Blackberry whilst waiting to pick up my youngest (ah, the joys of the parental taxi service).

Keep writing, I'll keep reading.

I already have a dossier at DHS, so I won't bother to say anything about frequency.

JEC

Jarrod posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 10:25pm for Chapter 04 - The Mutants are coming!

Another fun update. I like the touch with the sea dragon and you are one of a few who has made dragons more than simple monster in this universe to what they are everywhere else, the extremely intelligent and wise beings even if very few in number

Also, Logan's protective nature is always fun and amusing to see. Hehe, poor Scott always the put off to the side...definitely not a complaint there.

boricuagizmo1 posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 10:23pm for Chapter 04 - The Mutants are coming!

I LIKE THE FACT TAHT YOU HAVENT ADDED THE ENTIRE X-UNIVERSE AND THIS IS COMING FROM A BIG XMEN FAN...(ADD CABLE...J/K)
I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER I HOPE THAT THIS IS A LONG STORY I'M ENJOYING IT A LOT

Christopher Angel posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 10:19pm for Chapter 04 - The Mutants are coming!

Update soon! :D I kid, I kid.

This was a very good installment to the story. My only criticism would be that I'm surprised Hermione didn't ask Hagrid to take along a letter - I would have expected her to rather insistent on trying to repair her relationship with Harry ASAP.

rosiegirl posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 10:11pm for Chapter 04 - The Mutants are coming!

Another excellent chapter! Loved Ginny going after Ron!

James Benfield posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 10:05pm for Chapter 04 - The Mutants are coming!

This has got to be the best hp/x-men crossover I have read, and that says a lot as this is my favorite crossover genre and I have read quite a few. You are right, of course, about the difficulty in writing a good crossover, the right mix is hard, sometimes virtually impossible, to find. You seem to have hit on it here though. Keep up the good work.

James

rune1806 posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 9:55pm for Chapter 04 - The Mutants are coming!

Loved the sea dragon, it is the first time I have seen anyone write in one of those. Ginny finding a wand was very funny, I can see little Ron bits all over. Making Jean a teacher was something I did not see coming, but I really should have. UPDATE SOON,please send 10$ in my name I used caps!!

Jim Edge posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 9:38pm for Chapter 04 - The Mutants are coming!

Nice job Bob and Alyx. I can see Harry thinking that the wizarding world isn't worth saving and writing the letter to Tommy-boy, I've thought the same thing several times myself, and have been surprised it hasn't really been used before. And I'm going to say "Update soon!" just hoping for Alyx, a few llamas, and that hot leather bra and panty set... :-D

hjdevnull posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 9:31pm for Chapter 04 - The Mutants are coming!

I really like how this story is fleshing out. I think my favorite thing is that Dumbledore is not evil, overly manipulative, or anything of that sort -- he's just someone who really, really screwed up. Best intentions and the path to hell screwed up.

I'm really excited to see the next chapter and see Harry and his friends meet up.

makieus posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 9:17pm for Chapter 04 - The Mutants are coming!

Well, great chapter as usual. Surprised you updated so soon. It seemed that you were updating about once a month. I'd rather wait for a great chapter, then try to push out as much as possible. Anyways, you have done excellent in bridging the crossover. The few x-men/potter fics I've read weren't any good. Looking forward to the next update, but take all the time you need.

Elfguard48 posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 9:01pm for Chapter 04 - The Mutants are coming!

Great chapter. I like the fact that Hagrid did not turn away from Harry. I think Lily and JAmes would not mind Harry calling Scott and Jean, Mum and Dad. I can't wait(but must) to see how Harry and Jean handle Umbridge. I know it will be a doosie. Hope all is well with you and Alyx

Ellisande posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 8:59pm for Chapter 04 - The Mutants are coming!

Just because of the author notes...

'Update soon!'

:P Will we see a good dumbledore in this story? I honestly dislike most stories where he is evil, no matter how it may come across. At any rate, gj on writing one of the only decent xmen xovers i've seen so far.

MonCappy posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 8:52pm for Chapter 04 - The Mutants are coming!

Jean finished with a shrug. She and Xavier had many talks with Harry, but on some issues, his opinion remained unchanged. His idea that the wizarding society wasn't worth saving was one of them.

I would say Harry is right. The Wizarding World does not deserve to be saved. It needs to be destroyed and a new world built from the ashes.

corwalch posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 8:39pm for Chapter 04 - The Mutants are coming!

I like this story and look forward to the next chapter most eagerly. And I will be the last to demand you update soon, it would be hypocritical of me, given my update rate

Sarah5 posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 8:25pm for Chapter 04 - The Mutants are coming!

I look forward to each story you write.

Thank you for this Chapter!

Lottii posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 8:14pm for Chapter 04 - The Mutants are coming!

Awesomely fantastic chapter as usual!!! I loved the dragon will she feature often? Cheers Lottii