Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Panaka posted a comment on Wednesday 1st July 2009 3:31am for Chapter 06 - Weasley Woes

Hip hip hooray.

Great chapter.

I hope you've found a way to deal with the Voldemort issue as you said in the notes at the end of last chapter.

beauty0102 posted a comment on Wednesday 1st July 2009 3:30am for Chapter 06 - Weasley Woes

yeah great chapter and great story and can't wait to see what is going to happen and I do hope that you will update again and soon.

Wolfric posted a comment on Wednesday 1st July 2009 2:27am for Chapter 06 - Weasley Woes

Great chapter. I like seeing Harry reestablish some personal connections, being alone in the world is not healthy or fun. I do look forward to seeing him do a little pest control in the castle. I should think that the ministry would not be amused even if the recipients are death eaters. Thank you so much for writing, I am always happy to see your fine efforts. W.

smhalcyon posted a comment on Wednesday 1st July 2009 1:29am for Chapter 06 - Weasley Woes

An excellent new chapter. I great way to start off the month of July. I loved the Ginny & Logan scene. Looking forward to the next installment.

sparrowphoenix posted a comment on Wednesday 1st July 2009 1:26am for Chapter 06 - Weasley Woes

THANK YOU!!!!

A perfectly wonderful way to start out the month of July with!

After reading, I think Ron got off a bit too easy, but that's just me.

No matter what, I love this story and am patient to wait for each wonderful chapter. Keep up the wonderful work!

Filodea posted a comment on Tuesday 30th June 2009 11:34pm for Chapter 06 - Weasley Woes

Yayyy! I'm the first! Great chapter. I like that Harry and Ron are talking again. I agree, best mates again is probably not doable, or at least a long way in the future, but I like the beginnings of detente.
Snape, the man we all love to hate. Stupid is as stupid does. This is a unique take on why he is the way he is.
All in all, I liked it. I also loved the interaction between Logan and Ginny. I giggled all through that scene. And whore crutches! LOL!