Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Hot48cricket posted a comment on Monday 5th April 2010 1:12pm for Chapter 10 - A New Path

Thundering Dung Bomb? Right under Malfoy's bed? Brilliant!!! Love this story...

Did you get the penguins?

Tracey1 posted a comment on Sunday 4th April 2010 10:13pm for Chapter 10 - A New Path

Bob, Alyx - what can I say except that your storytelling is awesome as always. I just love where your imagination takes us fic fans. I can't wait to see what else is to come in this fic. Kudos!

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Saturday 3rd April 2010 4:13pm for Chapter 10 - A New Path

<chuckle> A most interesting demonstration of Harry's abilities; I daresay Snape won't figure out how though he'll likely suspect "who". I do like that Ginny's having such a positive effect on Harry and I suspect we'll soon be seeing her teaming with Jean to help heal Harry and convince him of some truths. In the meantime, I find it amusing that they're organizing the defense of the students right under Dumbledore's nose and he doesn't realize it; then again, he seems to be much more for preserving pureblood lines than for really defending the innocent and punishing the guilty; that's going to annoy people like Harry & Logan and I suspect their reactions will frustrate Dumbledore no end.

Kindpan Jean Summers? That right up there with "cock the gun that is not loaded, cook the frozen dynamite" as ways of messily killing yourself Between her capabilities, Harry's capabilities (which TOmmy-boy has no real feel for), and Scott Summers' capabilities, that's inviting a terrible swift sword to descend on the perpatrators. Ah, well, their stupidity, their loss. Certainly no one but perhaps the Headmaster missed the Carrows for their stupidity.

Orion posted a comment on Saturday 3rd April 2010 12:11pm for Chapter 10 - A New Path

Great! Thanks for writing, and thanks for sharing with us. I'm a big fan of all your stories, and this is fun. I don't know x-men much outside of the movies. I'm enjoying the crossover, and happy that I don't need to know much of that universe to understand this story.

Ricky Gene Thompson posted a comment on Wednesday 31st March 2010 5:13pm for Chapter 10 - A New Path

All I can say is Excellent!!!!!!!!!!! Well and I can't wait to hear the reactions to the awesome prank lol. I hope the odor lasts a long while. I confess I like Rickman as an actor, but Snape deserves whatever he gets.

NuitTombee posted a comment on Wednesday 31st March 2010 4:38pm for Chapter 10 - A New Path

Nothing to critique 'cept your criminal use of Alan Rickman...Nah I'm just kiddin torture him all you want...if you want...yes. Well that concludes todays...lesson? Kids?...Right I'll just leave now...bye!

beauty0102 posted a comment on Tuesday 30th March 2010 10:31pm for Chapter 10 - A New Path

yeah great chapter can’t wait for more so please update again as soon as you can do so.

elizablaine posted a comment on Monday 29th March 2010 6:17pm for Chapter 10 - A New Path

Oh we like it, would have loved to have been able to be a mouse in the corner or a fly on the wall (with a gas mask of course) to see Snivellus and Ferret Boy's reactions to thier little gifts.
More soon Pretty Pwease

Cynrom posted a comment on Monday 29th March 2010 4:54pm for Chapter 10 - A New Path

Nice!

I've got to say that I really enjoyed this chapter. It's good to see Harry opening up to his friends and taking a more active role in the war.

Bravo!

Chris :)

ps. iPhones really hate the review window, but I really liked his chapter, so it was worth the hassle. :)

muggledad posted a comment on Monday 29th March 2010 4:54am for Chapter 10 - A New Path

Thanks for the update, I really love this story. Good to see Harry reaching out of his shell. It seems that the 'easier, softer' Ginny of this fic fits better with your traumatized Harry. Interesting with the blossoming Hermione/Neville romance. You've toned down her bossiness & stridency which (i'd think) utterly quash a relationship with the insecure Longbottom of Longbottom.

Very much like Scott's emerging 'dad-ness' and have liked Wolverine since I was 10 and got the first X-Men comic with his appearance (yep, in the yellow/black/blue outfit. Wondered at the time why they didn't call him the bumblebee).

I HATE the reviews/PMs that whine 'when're you gonna update?' so I shan't utter the foul vulgarities, merely offer my congratulations for the best crossover since 'Browncoat, Green Eyes'. Good job guys

Sean

mdavis71 posted a comment on Sunday 28th March 2010 9:55pm for Chapter 10 - A New Path

Awesome story. I've never quite found a story I like reading as much as this one. Great work!

mjbrown268 posted a comment on Sunday 28th March 2010 12:02pm for Chapter 10 - A New Path

Liked the prank at the end of this chapter. One thing that I will say is that I am getting tired of waiting for the students to do something about the Death Eaters.

As much as you might not want to admit it, one of the students who now knows about the Death Eaters would attack and kill the marked students. In situations were someone losses their families, is raped, or other extreme trauma; one of the common responses is to try to get revenge.

Update again soon!

00_Knight posted a comment on Sunday 28th March 2010 7:18am for Chapter 10 - A New Path

Out-Fuckin'-Standing!

Great update, though not nearly as hilarious as "Sphere of Influence." Oh well, can't complain even if I wanted to!

Can't really say which is my favorite part, since I enjoyed all of it. Though any bye play with Logan is always welcome! "What do you have in mind Twinkly?"- ~smirk~ That one was pretty funny!

Well until the next update, have fun tormenting those who would dare rush your perfection!

nothnagel123 posted a comment on Saturday 27th March 2010 8:44pm for Chapter 10 - A New Path

Another amazing chapter!
I have read all of your stories so far, and they are both incredibly entertaining and very well-written.
I LOVE how you have been writing Logan. AMAZING. For that matter, all of your characters are written very well, in my opinion. I guess Logan's just become a favorite of mine in this story.
Can't wait to read more!

Jimbocous posted a comment on Saturday 27th March 2010 4:13pm for Chapter 10 - A New Path

Thanks for the update! Definitely some fun potential in this one and, as always, nicely written. Great read so far!

jeffstrauser@yahoo.com posted a comment on Saturday 27th March 2010 12:23pm for Chapter 10 - A New Path

Outstanding chapter!!!! I was hoping Harry would of used the second one on Dumbledore!!!! Will we see Ginny and Harry doing more pranks???? Will Hermione and Neville eventually get married???? Do keep up the outstanding work and update soon please!!!!:):):):)

Iarann posted a comment on Saturday 27th March 2010 11:58am for Chapter 10 - A New Path

Why, oh why, did I have to read this? Well written, funny, serious, engaging and infuriatingly unfinished stories are the bane of my existence! How will they take out Voldemonkey? Will Dumbledoofus get his comeuppance? Will Harry and Ginny dance the horizontal mambo? And what about Ninja Pirate Llamas?

Thanks for an awesome tale and I look forward to future chapters!

Renzo7 posted a comment on Saturday 27th March 2010 10:10am for Chapter 10 - A New Path

Very good work, as usual. I particularly liked the "something in my eye" line and scene.

Keep up the good work, guys. I hope you update soon.

Patches posted a comment on Saturday 27th March 2010 1:53am for Chapter 10 - A New Path

This is an excellent chapter. I am glad that Harry worked it out with Ginny's, Jean's and Xavier's help. Dumbledore seems determined to drive Harry away from him. I'm glad that Harry told him straight out that he didn't plan on "saving" a bunch of murdering bigots. He is trying to survive. Of course Dumbledore "thinks he is right and everyone should listen to him." That isn't going to happen now. I'm glad Xavier was able to take the hard road and ordered the Carrows demise. They were the worst if they were anything like "the book of fan fiction passed off as JKR's"! It is great that Harry is sharing more with his closest friends. Expecially Ginny! I was surprised he shared as much as his did wtih Daphne and Tracy but I'm sure it helped them to feel better about their decision to share the Slytherin girls' feelings about Voldemort and their father's abuses toward their mothers and themselves. Is Pansy going to be saved or sacrificed to Voldemort? I look forward to how you work that out. The prank on Snape and Draco was great. I sure Snape is going to demand punnishment but how can he prove who did it? There was no sign of entry! Thanks so much for continuing this story. I'm sure you know how much we fans like this story. Thank you for writing. I'll keep a lookout for your next update. pms

dorodrigo posted a comment on Friday 26th March 2010 8:49pm for Chapter 10 - A New Path

Loving it. Hope you update it soon...