Content Harry Potter

Reviews

mwinter posted a comment on Saturday 30th January 2010 7:00pm for Chapter 9 - A Pleasant Surprise and First Blood

Just over a month now anytime soon with a new chapter would be great?!!!! Please.

AngelQueen posted a comment on Sunday 17th January 2010 8:35pm for Chapter 9 - A Pleasant Surprise and First Blood

Given time and proper treatment, Malfoy and LeStrange might have been salvageable.

Hah, oh yes, Dumbledore, why don't you share that thought with the rest of the class? I'm sure Arthur Weasley would love to hear how the man who deliberately gave his then-eleven-year-old daughter the horcrux-diary of Voldemort in the hopes of making her murder other children to further his political agenda will yet again be granted mercy from you. Or better yet, let's see how Neville Longbottom would react to the idea of the woman who tortured his parents into catatonic insanity being let free after she had supposedly "seen the error of her ways". *snorts* Honestly, your stupidity really does know no bounds. Can someone please beat him over the head until he gains some real sense? I'll bring the wet noodles to hit him with!

Great chapter! I just love to come back and read it over and over again!

mcgurrin posted a comment on Sunday 17th January 2010 7:10pm for Chapter 9 - A Pleasant Surprise and First Blood

I like it.

peruvianprincess posted a comment on Sunday 17th January 2010 12:00am for Chapter 9 - A Pleasant Surprise and First Blood

I'm hoping you keep writing this fic. I enjoy all of your writing, but I do have a soft spot for cross-overs. When I discovered this new chapter I had to go back and re-read the whole fic to remember what was going on. It was worth the time it took to do that. As far as this chapter goes, I really enjoyed your take on the goblin city. I bet that was fun to write. Killing off Lucius and Bella was just the icing on the cake.

kyoshi posted a comment on Saturday 16th January 2010 8:43pm for Chapter 9 - A Pleasant Surprise and First Blood

I've read every story you've ever written, in fact read many of them two or three times. Can't tell you how much I enjoy your stories.

Deborahsu posted a comment on Friday 15th January 2010 8:38pm for Chapter 9 - A Pleasant Surprise and First Blood

LOL!!! I read. Every word of every story you write. Several times. Love 'em! But poor Harry, with Bellatrix' yuck all over him! No wonder he wigged out!

Talara posted a comment on Friday 15th January 2010 12:07am for Chapter 9 - A Pleasant Surprise and First Blood

love the story as for what to do w/ the lamas what would you prefer acid bath or egytian mummification done while still alive. if the latter here's a mummification kit

Nancy Austin posted a comment on Thursday 14th January 2010 6:48pm for Chapter 9 - A Pleasant Surprise and First Blood

Thank you so much. I am really enjoying the story. I don't usually read gory stories, but am handling this one just fine. Maybe it is that I now work in Hospice and not much fazes me anymore.
I found one typo. In the sentence, "It was refreshing to have a wizard of his statue and fame treat us as equals." I suspect you mean stature - not statue.
Keep up the good work, and enjoy!
nja

Cynrom posted a comment on Wednesday 13th January 2010 6:15pm for Chapter 9 - A Pleasant Surprise and First Blood

Another wonderful chapter. I always stop reading any other story and concentrate on this one when you update. :)

Bravo!

Chris :)

harry/ginnylove posted a comment on Tuesday 12th January 2010 6:25pm for Chapter 9 - A Pleasant Surprise and First Blood

LOVE IT!!!!!! Can't wait for the next chapter!!!

Bob Joyce posted a comment on Tuesday 12th January 2010 4:56pm for Chapter 9 - A Pleasant Surprise and First Blood

I enjoyed reading this to date. I have read and reread the
"Wizards Fall" series. Thanks for the entertainment

cronenus posted a comment on Tuesday 12th January 2010 1:06pm for Chapter 9 - A Pleasant Surprise and First Blood

Hi, I don't know if I've reviewed on this story befor, if I have o'well here it gose. (don't mind the spelling I can't so I don't) I love the story and infact I enjoy reding all your storys. I like the diclaimers and the AN's to even wen Alyx rants on some thing. Well thats all for now I'll go back to work and mope around untill the nexed chapter, see ya.

millie johanson posted a comment on Tuesday 12th January 2010 5:06am for Chapter 9 - A Pleasant Surprise and First Blood

Hello,
I just got to log on and I Love the story of H&G and the X-Men I hope Ginny is able to help him as they are good for each other....
Happy New Year to you and your family.

Does any one know of any other crossover stories of H&G Keep up the good work and
Thanks again for the ride...........
Miss Millie 2emillie@comcast.net

Christina Keimig posted a comment on Monday 11th January 2010 8:43pm for Chapter 9 - A Pleasant Surprise and First Blood

Another awesome chapter (big surprise there, right? But still, I have to review once in a while to show my appreciation for your creativity!).
I loved the goblin 'portkey' idea. Very cool. And the city sounds interesting--I look forward to reading about Harry's visit to go sightseeing later on. I can also hardly wait to see what happens to Snape--those ladies are LETHAL.

CJW posted a comment on Monday 11th January 2010 12:51pm for Chapter 9 - A Pleasant Surprise and First Blood

Love it guy's. Holding my breath for the next installment. I adore fan fic taken sideways.

Brad1 posted a comment on Monday 11th January 2010 10:35am for Chapter 9 - A Pleasant Surprise and First Blood

love the new chapter cant wait for more! Bob

William Bradley posted a comment on Sunday 10th January 2010 7:54pm for Chapter 9 - A Pleasant Surprise and First Blood

Sorry you have lost interest in this story. I've enjoyed all you've written--some of the most lucid I've read. I look forwrd to whatever corkscrews and lightening turns your future with this piece takes.

wm

nancy in chicago posted a comment on Sunday 10th January 2010 7:17pm for Chapter 9 - A Pleasant Surprise and First Blood

Cheers for another wonderful chapter. It seems that Harry is VERY liberal with his stock of True Silver (I wonder if it's been devalued -- but the Goblins are shrewd, probably not).

I can't wait to see what DD's up to with his plans that Harry is sending awry. I also can't wait to see what's up with Nev & co & their plans for the jr. DEs.

As for the Voldemort question, for me, it's almost an afterthought anymore... Harry will dispose of him, make the story interesting enough & have him drop dead of a heart attack!)

Great job,

nancy in chicago

Banner posted a comment on Sunday 10th January 2010 2:13pm for Chapter 9 - A Pleasant Surprise and First Blood

I spent yesterday rereading this entire story, again. It simply doesn't get old for me.

I do have one point I'd like to make: I'm pretty sure that Scott didn't quite realise that they were destroying someone's *soul.* The Xmen probably simply thought of the horcrux as a vessel, and it hasn't yet occured to them that the soul itself was ...
um ... uncreated (is there a word for the concept of a destroyed soul?) That might be an interesting plot point for you.

centersight posted a comment on Sunday 10th January 2010 3:28am for Chapter 9 - A Pleasant Surprise and First Blood

I want to thank you for a wonderful story that keeps getting more and more interesting. The goblin crafted jewelery is a great idea and i cant wait to find out more about it. I am also curious to see if harry's "tatoo" will have any abilities that come with it. I must say that i am worried about Both of your disclaimers. Just remember, if you all get sent to prision, it will be very hard to post new chapters and that would be to horrible to comprehend.

Thanks for a great read,
Centersight

P.S. please forgive any and all spelling and grammer mistakes. But, hey, your the expert here, not me. lol