Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Mark Safransky posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd December 2009 10:11am for Chapter 9 - A Pleasant Surprise and First Blood

Another great chapter, and just in time for Christmas! Thank you though for posting it, really enjoyed Harry laying the smackdown on Bella and Lucius. I can see there will be some repercusions from this, but little ones except for Dumbledore. He's really cocked everything with Harry up. Can't wait to see what Harry's friends have planned for the Death Eaters in the castle. Going to be fun, especially what they have planned for Snape. Hope it comes soon!

Milarqui posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd December 2009 9:54am for Chapter 9 - A Pleasant Surprise and First Blood

Very enjoyable new chapter of this wonderful story! It was certainly refreshing that everyone was so willing to go and tell Dumbledore to screw up with his plans, as well as the visit into the Goblins' city. Also good that Malfoy & Lestrange are dead, but bad that Harry was so affected by it (understandable, though). As for the scene with the Minister, it was very funny how Professor X was able to modify the Minister's memories so easily. Please, continue with the story, it's one of the best I've ever read!

minervakitty posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd December 2009 9:52am for Chapter 9 - A Pleasant Surprise and First Blood

It's sad that Harry has to kill. Will Harry talk with Xavier and Jean? I'm a bit curious on what the goblins would do to the money of the Malfoy and of Bellatrix? Alyx, what are you going to do with Bob in the next disclaimer? Will the X-men or Harry manage to get Snape's horcrux? It would be very amusing if they manage to take the booby traps off of it and hold that over Snape.

Aki posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd December 2009 8:53am for Chapter 9 - A Pleasant Surprise and First Blood

Enjoyed the update and looking forward to the next one. If Bellatrix and Lucius are salvageable, perhaps Dumbledore thinks that Voldemort just needs a good spanking to set him right. Hmm, can't wait to see what Hermione will do with the list of names and the ultimatum she's going to issue.

QOShea posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd December 2009 6:11am for Chapter 9 - A Pleasant Surprise and First Blood

Nice chapter, glad to see it!

I wonder what would happen if Harry grabbed Dumbles by the beard and tried to teleport just the beard. *grin*

Then apply to Voldemort's head.

vl100butch posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd December 2009 3:52am for Chapter 9 - A Pleasant Surprise and First Blood

Dumbles doesn't know it, but his entire plan is about to come crashing down around him!!!! I love the idea of having Xavier at Hogwarts for a while....opens up all sorts of opportunities to get rid of the Death Nibblers....

jeffstrauser@yahoo.com posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd December 2009 2:11am for Chapter 9 - A Pleasant Surprise and First Blood

Outstanding chapter!!!! George W Bush the amazing technicolor troll sounds like a bad disease nobody wants!!!! Will we be seeing more Harry and Goblin interaction???? Will we get to see Professor X walk again???? Great job integrating Harry Potter and Xmen together!!!! Do keep up the outstanding work and update soon please!!!!:):):):)

louisjventer posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd December 2009 1:16am for Chapter 9 - A Pleasant Surprise and First Blood

nice.took awhile but worth it.

Dustin Hoeppner posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd December 2009 12:18am for Chapter 9 - A Pleasant Surprise and First Blood

Very good chapter. Can't wait until next one comes out.

LDA posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd December 2009 12:17am for Chapter 9 - A Pleasant Surprise and First Blood

Loved the new chapter and the realistic way Harry snapped after killing Bella and Malfoy.

the one pairing I'd love to see in this fic would be Harry/Kitty Pryde... even if you go the same ole same ole and hook him up with Ginerva I'll keep reading since I can't get enough of your work.

Kris posted a comment on Monday 21st December 2009 10:15pm for Chapter 9 - A Pleasant Surprise and First Blood

OH HAPPY DAY!!!! A new chapter to a truly wonderful literary masterpiece! This calls for cookies! Peanut, chocolate chip, butter scotch, oatmeal raisin, sugar, and the funky little ones with the Hershey’s kiss on top! I would send you a few hundred dozen, but know my family will be thanking you for the next week, while bouncing around on a sugar high.

I loved the chapter, and the dynamics between Jean and Harry. It's so hard for Harry to know how to respond since he's not only never had a family, but had so little demonstrated affection in his life. You're portraying him perfectly, and you had me chocking up when Ginny was explaining what she saw when she looked into the future and how their relationship could and would work.

Thank you again! I love the story and will gladly curse all the naggers who ask you to update with backward toes.

Kris

PS: Still love the llamas!

Steven Anderson posted a comment on Monday 21st December 2009 8:30pm for Chapter 9 - A Pleasant Surprise and First Blood

I missed this chapter arriving. Nice work. I am glad the pace seems to be picking up a bit. I thank you for continuing to write interesting stories of a good length.

Sincerely,
Steven Anderson
Atlanta, GA

Shadalarion2 posted a comment on Monday 21st December 2009 8:19pm for Chapter 9 - A Pleasant Surprise and First Blood

I think the Penguin Union is in hiding after they heard that you both collect llamas. :)

Anyway nice update. Like the intereaction between Harry and the Goblins. Am beginning to suspect that Dumbles is a Dark Lord pretending to be a Light Lord or is a Fallen Light Lord with a God Complex and may have created Voldemort.

Am somewhat confused about Gringotts, if Harry is moving his assets to Gringotts, USA why should there be a economic upheaval in Gringotts, Britain?

They are the same bank. Now it would be completely different if Harry was moving Billions of British Pounds from the Bank of England to the Bank of America, now that would cause some economic problems in England.

Looking forward to more chapters.

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year.....

ps. We are getting snow on Xmas Day here in my neck of the woods in Colorado. :)

DaZZa posted a comment on Monday 21st December 2009 6:34pm for Chapter 9 - A Pleasant Surprise and First Blood

Excellent, and well worth the wait, as always. Loved the ending of Malfoy - *SPLAT*, one less head. Christmas has, indeed, come early! May your Yule be cool (cold, even, judging by the US weather reports we're seeing down here!) and your creative juices flow refreshed after the holidays!