Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Snag posted a comment on Friday 25th June 2010 11:20pm

Oh dear. Confusing Death Eaters with chemistry/physics terminology. Naughty X-Men! But fun, just the same.

An editorial note or two - The following paragraph could use a bit more clarification via proper nouns:

"Harry turned and looked directly at Hermione. Ginny winced and accepted the fact that he'd turn to her first. There was a love between them that transcended mere friendship, but lacked any erotic element. He came to her for advice on many subjects, but when in a group, he'd look to her first as a guide to his moral compass."

In the last sentence, using either Ginny or Hermione's name in an appropriate place would make that sentence much less grammatically confusing to the casual reader. My personal recommendation, since the paragraph is being told from Ginny's POV, would be, "He came to her for advice on many subjects, but when in a group, he'd look to Hermione first as a guide to his moral compass."

There's also a sentence somewhere around that paragraph, (I think after it), that is missing a word. Embarrassingly enough, I can't seem to find it. But so long as you know it's there, I feel like a responsible reader!

dunedain714 posted a comment on Friday 25th June 2010 10:20pm

Bravo! This continues to be one of the most engaging, humorous, clever, edgy and enjoyable HP stories I've read. Thanks for keeping up with it.

Stick97 posted a comment on Friday 25th June 2010 10:17pm

"The excrement made physical contact with a hydro-electric powered oscillating air current distribution device".

I can feel it coming....

Stupid Wizards! Bombs blow you up!

http://www.randompics.net/?paged=502
Sorry, too much randompics.net.

As always, great chapter, and I love the development of the characters, and the plot.

Keep up the great work!

Clell65619 posted a comment on Friday 25th June 2010 8:51pm

- As usual, a wonderful chapter of a wonderful story.

joeBob posted a comment on Friday 25th June 2010 8:33pm

Entertaining chapter. Thanks for the update.

Bob Officer posted a comment on Friday 25th June 2010 8:15pm

Wonder device, I think I 1st read of such a device in 1970, Starship Trooper, by Robert A Heinlein.

You did add the wonderful line "It wasn't their fault that a wizard wouldn't understand the chemical term for an explosion."

All humor aside this has been a good read, funny at places and still making be see how badly JKR abused her characters.

anonymous5 posted a comment on Friday 25th June 2010 5:28pm

Oh, I do so like the shoutout to the bomb used on the Skinnies. Bravo to you!

Chorenth posted a comment on Friday 25th June 2010 4:15pm

BWAHAHAHA love the exothermic reaction device! another wholly enjoyable chapter. harry's plan is a brilliant way to begin bringing the worlds to gether even if it doesn't go as smooth as he hopes... love the Star Trek referenced disclaimer,

Chorenth

P.S.
you guys play Star Trek Online? The 23rd Fleet is recruiting and we
might just be your kind of crazy =) Contact Zekren@zekren if your interested..*cough* err sorry force of habit...

Chiyo posted a comment on Friday 25th June 2010 3:07pm

Fun chapter. Ginny still seems forced but hey I'm enjoying the crossover so I'll hold my tounge.

Great work though.

lety77_7 posted a comment on Friday 25th June 2010 2:50pm

I love to read your stories in general, but MS is above the cut. I look foward to the next chapter (when ever that might be).

Renzo7 posted a comment on Friday 25th June 2010 2:28pm

That was brilliant! What a great end to this chapter, it was a laugh.

Keep up the awesome work, I hope you update soon.

NeilDingley posted a comment on Friday 25th June 2010 2:27pm

Excellent, Love the ending, I wander if Voldie will be taken out by the explosion, that would make an interesting Power the Darklord knows not. Can't wait for more!

potterfrkintx posted a comment on Friday 25th June 2010 2:00pm

I am an exothermic reaction device! Priceless!! Keep up the good work Bob, Alyx! Ya'll kick ass!!

Shy1guy72227 posted a comment on Friday 25th June 2010 12:50pm

This is fantastic! Please keep up the good work.

Jeremy Silver posted a comment on Friday 25th June 2010 12:40pm

mutojbe' tlhIngan HolqoqlIj.

jorbogh jan jIH! wejmaH. jorbogh jan jIH! cha'maH Hut. jorbogh jan jIH! cha'maH chorgh...

Philip Jacobs posted a comment on Friday 25th June 2010 10:00am

Thanks for supplying my latest fix of "Mutant Storm". I see that things are rapidly approaching the boiling point on several fronts in Hogwarts and the British Wizarding world. I'm a little surprised that Pansy would get tapped as a concubine for Tom, but then I suppose that any Pureblood family willing to accept daughters would be less likely to hop on the merry Death Eater bandwagon in the first place, so the pickings would be a bit slim. Loved the substitute that arrived in her place, and I have to wonder just how much credit Draco's got left in-House after he returned to Slytherin from that little stunt.

I see that you've given us a glimpse of Harry's long-term plans, and I think that's one slick method of dealing with mundane/wizard integration. Getting control over medically useful potions would give them a decent leverage to keep the general populace from freaking out, though I do have to wonder if there won't be some elements in the government that will push to have formulas of that sort snapped up under some variation of eminent domain. Granted, that is why you have the fleets of high-paid lawyers on your side, but it could still get ugly.

And Jean's kidnapping is just classic indications of how little knowledge any Pureblood has about the muggle world. (Although, I suppose they could have been working on the assumption that her Muggle toys wouldn't work inside a magical residence with wards, so her "hardened" cell phone would have been an unexpected ploy in that case.) My hat's off to whichever one of you came up with the talking bomb idea, it just fits so well with Logan's thought processes.

Looking forward to the next installment, whenever your Muse decides to get it laid out for you.

blackninjaphoenix posted a comment on Friday 25th June 2010 9:54am

this story is very good i only just started reading these kind of cross overs and was wondering which X-Men universe this is AU to (comic, cartoon, or movie)

Jeremy Silver posted a comment on Friday 25th June 2010 9:31am

Qapla'! majQa'!
mu'mey yajbe' jagh 'e' vItIv

...

um... guess you may want a fed standard translation...
Success! Well done!
I enjoyed that the enemy did not understand the words.

David Shadel posted a comment on Friday 25th June 2010 9:22am

Great chapter!! Im glad to see you still going with this it is by far my fav. story ever

00_Knight posted a comment on Friday 25th June 2010 9:06am

Muwuahahahaha! That last bit was just gravy!


Another great chapter in this epic tale, and more than worth the wait.

-sigh- I find myself torn about any Harry/Ginny ships, but only because of other stories bashing Ginny... Nothing to do with your writing, just mostly stories bashing her! Again my favorite pairing is HP/DG because it's interesting and not over done! -hint hint- 8D

Still though anything you guys write, as long as it has to do with stuff I read (e.g. Harry Potter), I'll probably enjoy it.

Thanks again you two!