Content Harry Potter

Reviews

erin_colien posted a comment on Friday 25th November 2005 11:40pm for Parallels

nice little story. I really enjoyed it.

Arkeus posted a comment on Friday 25th November 2005 11:26pm for Parallels

good, very, very, good. I am a bit sad that it is a one shot, but god, was it nice :-) especialy as i am an hhr fan. I would have liked hermione to have a magic update burst because of the potion though, but we can't have everything...

Kirsti Robertson posted a comment on Friday 25th November 2005 11:16pm for Parallels

Now, I realise that you wrote "FINIS" at the end and that, generally speaking, means "the end."

Noooooooo!!!!!!!! You mean "the end of the chapter," right? RIGHT?

Seriously, though, this was a lovely story. Imaginative and well-written, with powerful imagery. Loved it. The idea of an alternate universe where Harry could find everything he never had (a mother, a sister) is wonderful. The only thing he was lacking in this new universe was a father, although he did have a substitute father-figure in Sirius.

Brilliant story! (Well all of your stories are brilliant. I wish my husband and I could write together the way you two do. However my husband, while a wonderful man, is NOT a writer.)

Kirsti

maddy143ded posted a comment on Friday 25th November 2005 11:11pm for Parallels

by merlin (god) love it.
an very exellant twist to the current euphoria of cross dimensional travel/ time travel stories that is going around at present.
hope to read "Sunrise in Britain" very soon.

Hood posted a comment on Friday 25th November 2005 11:10pm for Parallels

this is a most excellent story and one that i found full of life ,love and action thank you for a look into a your world of fiction

FenrisWolf posted a comment on Friday 25th November 2005 10:59pm for Parallels

Excellent story, even if it did just cost me two hours of sleep! I always enjoy stories with a Harry of the "I'm here to chew bubblegum and kick arse, and I'm fresh out of bubblegum" school, and watching the ripples caused by his arrival spread was even more fun. Evil Gin and Ron were a nice touch, as was the Ferret Flambe'. Great work, as always!

Matthew Terlich posted a comment on Friday 25th November 2005 10:58pm for Parallels

Great Story!

I'm always amazed how inventive your writing is. My only point of criticism is a small mistake regarding the location of the chamber of secrets. I think back there you say that it's the bathroom on the third floor where i recall it's the second floor. The forbidden corridor was on the third floor.
I admit - a bit of nitpicking... but hey, it's pretty impressive that it's the only criticism of your whole story.

Awesomely done!

cheers,
matt

Ronnie McMains posted a comment on Friday 25th November 2005 10:54pm for Parallels

This was fabulous. I just don't have words to describe it.

Can we please have Sunrise Over Britain now? ^_^

Adam posted a comment on Friday 25th November 2005 10:50pm for Parallels

What a wonderful story, you did a very nice job of bringin it all together.

David Thacker posted a comment on Friday 25th November 2005 10:24pm for Parallels

Thank you for this story and the time and effort that you have put in to it.Please ignore any and all flames.Enjoy your self when you write and have fun in your life when you can.That was the best PU story I have seen and I like that it was the first that made me whant to hate both Ron and Ginny normaly I only hate Ron.

Nicci posted a comment on Friday 25th November 2005 10:17pm for Parallels

Absolutely Fantastic you've done it again. A well written well conceived story. A fascinating view of the prejudices of the wizarding worls and how even when the Evil of Voldemort is defeated unless changes are made to society itself things will never change. I was completely gripped from the first word and found myself disappointed when I had finished. Congratulations on a job well done and I can't wait to read Sunrise over Britain which I hope is going to be your next project.

Tarkas posted a comment on Friday 25th November 2005 10:02pm for Parallels

Fascinating... and I can see what you mean about the Ginevra in this story. Any crosstime story brings with it loads of questions about the nature of the differences between universes and their cause(s), but this is sufficiently well-written that I don't really feel the need to know explicitly why, for instance, the Weasleys are so different; obviously, the pureblood supremacist attitude is far more prevalent in the new universe, and this is but one of its vile consequences.

It is perhaps a tribute to the writing that I felt that the story was too short. I'd love to see you return to this universe and tell more of the adventures, or even just the lives, of Harry, Hermione and Ally -- who is a gem, BTW; one of the best Potter siblings I've yet seen -- but I somehow doubt that you will. Pity.

Anyway, great stuff (or could you tell that I liked it? < g >), and now on to Sunrise!