Content Harry Potter

Reviews

fauxlupin posted a comment on Saturday 8th September 2007 8:01pm for Spanking Albus

Who did Harry marry? I loved it nonetheless.

webdoc posted a comment on Saturday 25th August 2007 8:24am for Spanking Albus

hehehe excellent

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd August 2007 2:17am for Spanking Albus

This was so funny. I love the idea of Albus's punishment. Great stuff.

Potter Thinker posted a comment on Monday 20th August 2007 5:09pm for Spanking Albus

That is what I call an excellent story.

Jeremy Adler posted a comment on Wednesday 15th August 2007 5:50pm for Spanking Albus

Good story, just one question. Who did he marry? There is no specific detail. Other than that, great story. Keep up the good work.

Kalen Darkmoon posted a comment on Tuesday 14th August 2007 11:45am for Spanking Albus

Nice little short story. Though my kudos must be offered for your intro before the story even began:

"Alyx turned, fuming. "We don't own anything! It all belongs to JKR who lost her ability to write a decent story after book five."

I couldn't agree more. After OotP, for me, the world of HP exists only in fanfiction. (Though I do also like a good number of complete AUs.) Most especially since it was confirmed what so many of us had long expected of canon HP: That Harry Potter is no hero but a well-played puppet of Dumbledore's. In light of DH, its glaringly obvious that old man architected Harry's childhood of servitude and abuse to ensure that Harry had little or no self-esteem and would put other's lives as more important than his own. Harry's childhood with the Dursleys ingrained into him that his life is in service to others with no regard for someone as unimportant as himself. Add to that the constant assaults against his self-esteem by Snape all those years. All the easier to then convince him that he has to die to defeat Voldie. After all, with the exception of his mother's sacrifice, he's been taught all of his life that his life is worth less than anyone else's.

There are three big criteria for a great piece of HP fanfiction.

1) Harry must wake up to the fact that he's nothing more than a puppet and Dumbledore must pay in some way for his use and manipulations of Harry - especially for the years of "neglect and often cruelty" that was inflicted upon him by the Dursleys. (Preferably the Dursleys pay in some way as well.)
-&-
2) Harry winds up with ANYONE but fan-girls of the B-W-L like Ginny Weasley who fell in love with an icon rather than the person. After being denied love all his life because of Dumbledore's machinations, Harry deserves someone who truly loves him for the person he is - not the hero everyone expects him to be. Ginny only reinforced that fan-girl of a boy hero image in the breakup scene of that monstrosity that is HBP.
*OR*
3) Complete AU where Dumbledore is thwarted from the very beginning and Harry actually has a decent childhood.

Since most of your stories seem to fall within my criteria, keep writing and I'll keep reading! ~.^

The Resident posted a comment on Monday 13th August 2007 2:04pm for Spanking Albus

An interesting look at the afterlife (and as true as any before we see for ourselves). I have a feeling that all visions of the afterlife are false and that no one has sent any visions from there. All we can do is wait and see...

diablos_el_swave posted a comment on Sunday 12th August 2007 4:37pm for Spanking Albus

shorter than your normal stuff, but again, interesting and original. *shakes finger* thats for waiting for over a month to update something. GRR. anyways, im excited to see whats next. Later gators

smog2187 posted a comment on Sunday 12th August 2007 12:41am for Spanking Albus

Ingenius thing you did with Dumbledore's fate, but who would've expected Narcissa to be the mother? =)

cutecess posted a comment on Saturday 11th August 2007 6:53pm for Spanking Albus

Ummm, where's the spanking? Just wondering 'cos of the title...

Shuriell posted a comment on Saturday 11th August 2007 3:09pm for Spanking Albus

Oh yeah I forgot to add this.

You placed the girls according who they are engaged with it seems. Does that mean Luna is getting it on with both the twins?

Shuriell posted a comment on Saturday 11th August 2007 3:07pm for Spanking Albus

You are evil.

Dumbles creating his own hell is great. I was reminded of that one animation with the soldier and the grey plane of existence for heaven, purgatory and hell with only different VCRs.

I'm not so fond of the "future souls" concept as they would have to lose anything they know on birth and the entire concept goes somewhat against my own belives, but I have to admit it was a nice touch.

The reason you are evil is because you didn't tell who harry married. With blond hair I can only think of susan bones, fleur, gabrielle, or some slytherin girl.

BTW are you going to do any long-stories in foreseeable time or are you gonna limit yourself to small one-shots like this?

Either way is good, but I crave good stories like the sun-stories.

Shuriell
democratically voted Tyrant of the people of "the land besides the land of too far away"

Sheepstamper posted a comment on Saturday 11th August 2007 2:20pm for Spanking Albus

That was unexpected...... Well, who did Harry marry? Who has blond hair??????......Sheeps

00_Knight posted a comment on Saturday 11th August 2007 9:59am for Spanking Albus

Hmmm.... I like the punishment for Albus. I'm slightly curious to who the blonde mother is... I'm guessing you've pitted him with Gabbriel, which is the only blonde female who's unattached. Unless you turned Draco into a girl! =P

Anyway good short ficlet all around!

Decumo9 posted a comment on Saturday 11th August 2007 9:37am for Spanking Albus

interesting......blond hair...Luna maybe, as the mom.

Fenris Ulf posted a comment on Saturday 11th August 2007 5:58am for Spanking Albus

Wow poor Albus that is a cruel fate. Good story can't wait for something a bit longer hehe but it's nice of you to give us these little thirst quenchers once in awhile while we wait (im)patiently for the next tale that you spin. I do believe that is the longest runon sentence of a review that I have ever create hope you enjoyed it :)

grey_shadow_horse posted a comment on Saturday 11th August 2007 3:17am for Spanking Albus

very nice :)

IceBlades posted a comment on Friday 10th August 2007 2:03pm for Spanking Albus

nice lil ficlet

Graup posted a comment on Friday 10th August 2007 1:48pm for Spanking Albus

oookay - well, that was interesting.

I enjoyed seeing Albus getting some comeuppance, but will you leave him there for all eternity? How bout kicking him out in 17 years, just like Harry got to leave the Dursleys after that time, hmm?

And, speaking of Dursleys, where are they? I am sure they would enjoy some of that taste of hell as well, eh?

I did enjoy it though, thanks for sharing.

Riven posted a comment on Friday 10th August 2007 12:11pm for Spanking Albus

ok, not telling who the mother is was flat out evil, considering i only know one blonde girl i would assume luna but considering she is STANDING next to the twins so soon after the birth i must discount her, well that and luna seems like the type to take on both twins ;) and they seem like the type to let her.

maby fleur or Gabrielle?