Content Harry Potter

Reviews

millercommamatt posted a comment on Tuesday 10th April 2018 10:55am for Chapter 1 - Beginnings

I recently heard that Bob has passed. I'd like to convey my deepest sympathies. His writing has and continues to bring me great joy.

Gojin posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd March 2017 8:22pm for Chapter 1 - Beginnings

you really get the feels from this story @.@ and harry is really becoming a leader :C kinda sad that. he knows there will be losses and he can't stop them. and its REALLY sad if the number of wizards total in britain is like 60,000 because that means magical muggleborn and non magical harry saved hardly 4000 lives so far. thats so many less then there are magical alone :C i get the idea save all you can but it will never seem like you saved enough with those numbers.

Aries-Antares posted a comment on Tuesday 16th December 2014 9:57pm for Chapter 1 - Beginnings

Currently re-reading this story on the prequel and I was wondering if the Johansen family might be Danish? Since it sounds more Danish than Swedish. In Sweden it would had been Johanson.

ch0j1n posted a comment on Friday 31st October 2014 11:50pm for Chapter 1 - Beginnings

I'm really starting to hate Hermione in this story, I don't know how Harry can put up with her. Otherwise a great story.

Lord Cleveland posted a comment on Sunday 27th May 2012 1:58pm for Chapter 1 - Beginnings

I take it that the stasis charm doesn't exist in your stories?

darridle posted a comment on Sunday 18th December 2011 8:46pm for Chapter 1 - Beginnings

great start to a great sequel :)
*pouts* no pet peeves in this one?

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Tuesday 4th January 2011 11:06pm for Chapter 1 - Beginnings

That's a lot of action for just one chapter! As always, great job!

ivorynightfall posted a comment on Friday 24th September 2010 10:00pm for Chapter 1 - Beginnings

I wonder if that was a reasonable decision to make. They're at war. They have limited forces. They lost one 'soldier' for two civilians who will be essentially useless, one of which is very sick and will further tax their resources. In attempting to reunite one family, they broke apart another. Was this extraction of 2 civilians worthwhile, at a time of war? What if they had all died, waiting for the healer to give a go? Frankly speaking, I'm not sure this extraction was smart or worthwhile, beyond any emotional ties Harry has with his Hogwarts classmates, which is just preferential and a terrible basis for making military decisions.

NikL posted a comment on Sunday 23rd August 2009 4:11am for Chapter 1 - Beginnings

After reading your other, very long, story that began with Dumbledore's Army i couldn't wait to read more. Then you moved over here. Never commented before, just wanted to say you two are brilliant, and your stories very engaging. whilst i dislike Author Notes in general, i find myself unable to scroll past yours. Pet Peeves always make me smile. Hope you keep writing more wonderful stories, and that the rest of this holds up against such a clever first half. This chapter just makes me want to read more, an thankfully there is alot more to read. I'm very grateful that you two are the sort of Authors who post long chapters, as it feels more like an actual book. keep up the great work.

ghostchicken posted a comment on Sunday 19th July 2009 6:34am for Chapter 1 - Beginnings

Wow. Aside from the tripping of the wards around the Isle, this was one powerful chapter. It illustrates once again Harry's love for life and respect for family. But I wonder about Molly. She's wanted. Is she in a camp? Is she even still alive? Is she repentant? Will she be? Is she still in hiding? For answers to these questions, I'll just read on. EXCELLENT!

kinkade0001 posted a comment on Thursday 14th May 2009 6:09am for Chapter 1 - Beginnings

NICE!!!!!!!

Wolfric posted a comment on Saturday 30th August 2008 3:56am for Chapter 1 - Beginnings

I am revisiting Sunset/Sunrise and I am enjoying it greatly. I don't usually review individual chapters in completed stories but I thought the scene where Hermione is teaching her mother contraceptive charms was particullarly inspired and deserving of kudos. Thanks for writing I find your stories especially appealing and I am fairly well read in the HP fanfiction world. W.

AntmanReed posted a comment on Thursday 15th May 2008 6:24am for Chapter 1 - Beginnings

"How can we have notes when it's a new story?"
I demand notes.

Shimmer posted a comment on Friday 15th February 2008 2:09pm for Chapter 1 - Beginnings

*laughs* Love your disclaimer! (Sorry Alex but it was funny!)

As for the story intro, what an intro! Thanks for a (new to me) story to read!

SnowWhite posted a comment on Monday 22nd October 2007 3:15pm for Chapter 1 - Beginnings

Also, your disclaimers are so original and hilarious lmao.
Didn't comment on Sunset Over Britain, but I also loved Harry's sayings on the shirts.
My personal fave? The one about Voldemort's little mind. <3

SnowWhite posted a comment on Monday 22nd October 2007 3:12pm for Chapter 1 - Beginnings

This chapter touched me so strongly that I had to wipe the tears off my face.
The way you two write depicts life in such a realistic manner... the heartbreaks and laugh out loud moments are startlingly clear, as well as effective.
I read the first story, and I was amazed at how well you portrayed the characters, while keeping a believable plot.
I enjoy your witty lines and the perfect description- not too lavish, yet opening the scene to the reader's eyes as if they were there to listen and see all that was going on.
Certain sentences you wrote really struck me, and they carry a lot of weight, even more than what is obvious. In short, your story conveys humanity with blunt truthfulness.
(:
Thanks for writing.

LDA posted a comment on Saturday 1st September 2007 5:05am for Chapter 1 - Beginnings

Love the fic just wondering why after Harry found that spell for Ginny why didn't he get his leg amputated and use it on himself so he didnt have to be restricted as he is?

ella1983 posted a comment on Friday 13th July 2007 7:09am for Chapter 1 - Beginnings

ok i haven't read the actual story yet but i had to comment on your disclaimer, freakin hilarious, at first i was like, what the hell? (i never read the bit saying standard disclaimer **blushes**) then i clicked who's story i was reading and everything just fell in to place lol you think i'd be used to them by now **rolls eyes** :-D

Joyfullscroll posted a comment on Tuesday 19th June 2007 12:05pm for Chapter 1 - Beginnings

I have another question, when is Harry's Team going to check out Andy and the other DE's that are already in Ireland?

As for this chapter...war is hell.

Selma Flamel posted a comment on Wednesday 6th June 2007 12:59am for Chapter 1 - Beginnings

Why doesn’t old Voldemort understand the overwhelming number of muggles. With the time line that he should have been in the orphanage wouldn’t he have seen major acts of violence. I doubt if they blocked it from the kids.

Politicians were notoriously strange people

I think Gurprit calling Lavender daughter made me more emotional than the rest of this chapter