Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Brady66 posted a comment on Thursday 27th September 2018 7:14pm for Chapter 32 - Taking Stock

I feel so bad for Harry. All he wants to do is relax (which he has earned) and Amelia and Hermione just keep pushing him. It would be nice if Hermione backed him up for once when Amelia has one of these ideas to use his fame for her own benefit....look how well the wizengamot turned out. Glad he finally gets to relax now and heal

Abbey_Riddle posted a comment on Wednesday 8th August 2018 12:27am for Chapter 32 - Taking Stock

This story has been so fantastic I can't believe I'm about to read the last chapter. I have no problem with a hero with a disability, but honestly it just seems impractical. His own family invented that spell, which he had legalized. Why not fix it? It's not minor, it cause almost daily pain. No need to not fix it just to be stubborn. It doesn't take away from this great story however, well done!

mysuv1 posted a comment on Thursday 11th January 2018 7:32pm for Chapter 32 - Taking Stock

One of the most enjoyable pair of stories with no mention of all the horcruxes THANK YOU

nat48 posted a comment on Sunday 27th March 2016 8:46am for Chapter 32 - Taking Stock

Thanks! You did a great job.

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Sunday 16th January 2011 1:55pm for Chapter 32 - Taking Stock

Very nice chapter, as always. :) I'm hoping that my fic, when it's done and posted, will be half as good as yours. If it is, I'll be satisfied. I'm looking forward to reading DA and the SC.

NuitTombee posted a comment on Tuesday 5th October 2010 11:24pm for Chapter 32 - Taking Stock

Sentence(s) that need correction(s):
He ran a hand through his hear, messing it up even worse than before.
Again, if this has already been mentioned I apologize.

bengweasley posted a comment on Wednesday 28th January 2009 11:44am for Chapter 32 - Taking Stock

I have gone through DA, SC, and both of these stories, and all i have to say is that i have really enjoyed all of your stories. I think you two are very good authors, and i hope if i ever write a story it will be good too!

P.S.--I also enjoy your disclaimers...but some of them made me just shiver in my chair! lol

Fidelia posted a comment on Wednesday 29th October 2008 11:51am for Chapter 32 - Taking Stock

have not left a review in a bit. I would squee about how much I enjoyed (in a twisted, adrenaline junkie sort of way) the Battle scene at Hogwarts. I was very interested and approved (like you care, i know) that you managed to not bang up Harry too much and walloped the other brotherhood members. I suppose my only weird moment was Luna staying when she portkeyed back. A battle of good and evil was raging and she stayed in Haven. Why? You told us Draco would be fine...why stay since she is so powerful. I know that there is the love thing, but it just rankled a little. a tiny wee bit. I do like the choice of hurt ginny - she tends to get off scot free to trot about like a red-headed veela in lots of fics. Nice to see her dealing with a bit of hurt (well written hurt as well).

I enjoyed the story. The plotting and action are superb. Your creativity with your OCs was wonderful. Melinda is lovely and so are your elves. I will recommend this to others readers that enjoy the AU possiblities. Thank you for the entertainment.

cartesians posted a comment on Wednesday 30th April 2008 12:51pm for Chapter 32 - Taking Stock

A GREAT novel. Thank you. I couldn't turn off the computer until I finished reading them both.

dennisud posted a comment on Wednesday 19th December 2007 11:20am for Chapter 32 - Taking Stock

I really hope you consider this for a future story;

-A Harry/Harmione/Luna story

-Set the summer after the 5th year

-Luna jions the Trio in the Hurux hunt, and both her and hermione develop feelings for Harry.

-Ron can be an Ass then finds redempton!

-The Weasley Twins hookup with the Patil Twins!

plus whatever you want!

Hope you can do it!

dennisud

nimistar posted a comment on Thursday 13th September 2007 5:49am for Chapter 32 - Taking Stock

i just have to ask, why dose harry not wear a leg brace. it seems like it would be perfect for him.

GryffindorDragon posted a comment on Sunday 1st July 2007 12:46am for Chapter 32 - Taking Stock

Is Charles going to become king? I still cotton to the rumor that the Queen will skip a generation and that William will be the next king (Yes, I don't like Charles -- Frankly, I think the royalty in general is a ungainly dinosaur draining funds that be better spent on much more worthy projects).

Selma Flamel posted a comment on Wednesday 6th June 2007 4:07am for Chapter 32 - Taking Stock

Only one complaint. "I'm giving up magic and taking up something simple, like potato farming in Idaho." But potato farming is not all that simple.

Your story has been an emotional rollercoaster for me. I have been reading it for the past few days and have now caught up. I just want to say great job and I look forward to reading more from you both.

Ailishmckechnie posted a comment on Saturday 2nd June 2007 2:09pm for Chapter 32 - Taking Stock

Very very Good work to the both of you. I must say that you two compliment each other quite well in your writing styles. BRAVO! As for your Latin, it wasn't to bad. Actually you did pretty well with it. Wish you the best Alyx and Bob,
Ailish Mckechnie (My first name is Irish Gaelic just for the record). Sounds like I-Leash.

johndoh posted a comment on Thursday 31st May 2007 11:35am for Chapter 32 - Taking Stock

brilliant brilliant set of stories. much appreciated, certainly helped out the procrastination effort during exams :)

kendra1 posted a comment on Wednesday 30th May 2007 4:10am for Chapter 32 - Taking Stock

I've finally finished reading the whole thing (both stories) and i wanted to let you know that I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing. I look forward to the conclsion of this epic tale.

Darkwind posted a comment on Tuesday 29th May 2007 10:33pm for Chapter 32 - Taking Stock

amazing story no other word for it, ingenuitive and enthralling, without a doubt one of the top five harry fics ive ever read, and ive read a lot

evelyne posted a comment on Tuesday 29th May 2007 1:06am for Chapter 32 - Taking Stock

So i just read the whole story from start to (almost)finish, and wow....

I was really pissed that i had to go to work today, cause i was just starting with chapter 31 ( I got up realllllllly early this morning to finish 30)

It's really great, there are some of these stories out there that makes you want to think "keep writing, i will read it no matter what" this is absolutely one of them. i don't really know what to say, except wow......

(sorry for my english, i'm not a native speaker as you've probably noticed)

jessiecross posted a comment on Monday 28th May 2007 7:02pm for Chapter 32 - Taking Stock

i am new to this "place" but i spent last few days reading...it took me three days to read it all and since it is not yet finished i hope to read a chapter or few more ^.~!

p.s i am not an english speaker so sorry for my mistakes in spelling!

Mel Evans posted a comment on Thursday 24th May 2007 11:56am for Chapter 32 - Taking Stock

I loved this chapter. Its been a long journey and it feels like its coming to a well deserved end. I have loved every moment of what you have written and look forward to the mayhem you can create in anafi (hope I spelt it right) and during the hogwarts rebuilding.. perhaps we might see a flash forward (like those tv series that end) that might show who ends up where.. Arthur and Melinda's wedding perhaps? Hermione and Harry's kids? So many things to look forward to in the future now that Hogwarts and Hogsmeade are back in friendly hands.