Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Prongs1977 posted a comment on Monday 17th August 2009 9:28am

Just to let you know, sometime between when you posted this chapter and now, at least one update (oddly enough, on my birthday in 2008) was posted.

Patrick Cross posted a comment on Tuesday 11th August 2009 12:48pm

thank you for mentioning the 4th Infantry Div. (The Ironhorse Division). I was born on their post some 45 years ago, and their mention brings up pleasant memories of Colorado and home.

MidnightsSong posted a comment on Monday 10th August 2009 1:38pm

This is the first time I have read these two novels and I would like to congratulate you on writing an excellent piece of work. The stories were at times so sad it brought tears to my eyes and at others it made me laugh. This is one of the top ranked stories I have every read and I think that includes published novels.

Patrick Cross posted a comment on Monday 10th August 2009 12:06pm

Nice to see that bit about "The Great Pumpkin!"

Sableflame posted a comment on Thursday 6th August 2009 2:23pm

So, I know its been a while since you wrote this story, but I wanted to write a note anyway.

Congratulations, you have officially ruined 99% of HP fanfiction for me. Not in the "oh my god my eyes are bleeding" way (though there was some of that which resulted from the disclaimers) but rather, in the " your work is fabulous, and very few other stories compare.

I've read Sunrise & Sunset before, but I figured, since this is my 4th reading or so, that I should actually drop a line and say thanks. The story was fabulous and believable, the characters were real people, and damn if I don't expect every Dumbledore to be corrupt and power-hungry now. This and Jeconais's White Knight, Grey Queen are, hands down, my two favorite pieces of fanfiction out there.

I know you're busy with Wizard's Fall, and X-Men crossovers, but I hope in the future, that you might put out another long HP story like this. Meanwhile, I'll just have to troll other fanfiction sites for good, worthwhile stories. My life is so hard...I know.

Watrees posted a comment on Tuesday 4th August 2009 5:58pm

Brilliant story, well written and entertaining. What more can you wish for, just more please. Although I'm very much a Harry and Ginny fan, you made Hermione tolerable and even quite enjoyable, Looking forward to more.
Cheers

Baldahir posted a comment on Thursday 30th July 2009 9:16pm

love you!

mjb posted a comment on Thursday 30th July 2009 4:22am

Thank you.

I have read sunset & sunrise over the last 6 days (skipping no bits at all :-) )

I enjoyed the tight and consistent plot and the mix of magical and muggle worlds - it was interesting to see the military organisation to the campaign to foil & defeat Voldemort. The characters were well drawn and believable (yes even Draco).

This was an exceptionally well written story - else AI would not have read it non stop foe 6 days - now I am tired of reading :--

Thanks Again
regards
Mark

Lostinfantry posted a comment on Saturday 25th July 2009 9:24am

LOVED IT!!!!! WANT MORE STORIES!!!

Truth posted a comment on Saturday 25th July 2009 3:22am

I LOVE THIS STORY.

...(it was either that or a 1000 word composition to express how awesome I think every single part of this story is)

ghostchicken posted a comment on Sunday 19th July 2009 11:19am

The Celt in me is intrigued by the whole Brotherhood ritual thingy. I was wondering how it would work out with Draco. Luna to the rescue! Woo hoo!

I hope Charlie has the gift of discernment because Dumbles is about to feed him a load of bull hookey laced with a little chocolate. But if your Charlie is anything like my Charlie, he won't buy it. I think he's already suspicious of the old duffer.

And in the spirit of Brotherhood... HARRY IS NOT GAY AND CANNOT GET PREGNANT BY DRACO MALFOY! The only thing more ludicrous than Harry/any male Slash is male pregnancy. Barf!

That said, I shall read on...

ghostchicken posted a comment on Sunday 19th July 2009 9:55am

This thing that appears to be developing between Arthur and Melinda is just plain precious! It's going to be fun to watch that grow. Melinda's been through hell and having Arthur around can't do anything but cheer her up, he's so cute.

Gotta love Papa and Mama Johanson. With all her fuss, she does remind me of the GOOD Molly Weasley. Thank GOD they were able to get the kids out, but CRUCIO to the orphanage workers who fled and left the kids behind.

Speaking of Weasleys... I hope Charlie gets away from Dumbledork. But then again, if that barmy old goat goes on to him about Harry they way he had been at Hogwarts, Charlie'll stun the bastard and leave. I felt bad for him when he found the Burrow in charred ruins. Sniff.

My feelings are that Ron is dead. Sniff, sob. I'm a Ron fan, so when he's portrayed as bad, it hurts, but I'll get over it. He was an appetizer on the Acromantulas' menu that night in Greenhouse 6, courtesy of Chef Millicent. Whaaaaah! Okay, I'm over it.

As for Molly--I think she might be in one of those camps if she's still alive. I hope it changes her tune.

Now, I shall read on and see where my speculation will lead.

ghostchicken posted a comment on Sunday 19th July 2009 6:34am

Wow. Aside from the tripping of the wards around the Isle, this was one powerful chapter. It illustrates once again Harry's love for life and respect for family. But I wonder about Molly. She's wanted. Is she in a camp? Is she even still alive? Is she repentant? Will she be? Is she still in hiding? For answers to these questions, I'll just read on. EXCELLENT!

Andrea Kay posted a comment on Thursday 9th July 2009 10:48am

Alas, 15 chapters in, and unlike last night, or the night before... I must sleep. I'm too old too pull all-nighters. *whimper* It's so damn addictive,and I need to know more but... oh, maybe on Friday I'll win the lottery then I can finish entire stories in a single day without the nasty disruption that is working for a living. Wonderful chapter(s). And you're evil for making me want to keep on reading.

Regina Noctis posted a comment on Thursday 2nd July 2009 9:23am

I have a stuffed knitted penguin named Pasha. For some reason, the image of a Muslim penguin with multiple wives who find "Western baths sinfully decadent" quite amusing.

If you're ever in need of a penguin (technicolor or otherwise) for your disclaimer, myself and my penguin are available for your services. ;D

Jeremy Wong posted a comment on Thursday 2nd July 2009 4:37am

this is the best story i've ever read

hiserd5@hotmail.com posted a comment on Monday 29th June 2009 3:10pm

u a..hole...u kill off Minerva and i'll hunt u down and kill u off!!! haha

Kainashi posted a comment on Friday 26th June 2009 8:19pm

Poor Cho... Though, the way she treated Harry, maybe she deserved some of it. Goodness, I love these stories. Thank you!

wardwillian posted a comment on Thursday 25th June 2009 11:45pm

Great stories read both over the last 4 days.

joy! posted a comment on Thursday 25th June 2009 7:48pm

Aww, it's finally over... That's too sad... This is, and always will be one of my favourite stories. Really love how you guys fleshed out the characters, making them seem real enough to touch. Makes the canon seem like (unfortunately enough) a very carelessly thought out story. Keep up the good work, guys!!!
P.S. I skipped the military stuff cause I couldn't understand it. And some of the other parts, too. Sorry! (looks around frantically, then runs away. Far, far away.)