Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Dementor149 posted a comment on Friday 31st January 2020 9:40am for The Lord and Allies

I'm surprised you aren't HP/HG fans. If you can explain in a hundred words or less I'd like to hear the reasons. If that is the case, you have written a believeable pairing so far. Consdider your wings streached. NIce to see the Granger's being able to see a bit more of the magical world that is their daughter's future. The scene in Pico's was nicely done with Amelia. I really enjoy seeing Madam Bones included as one of Harry's allies. Wonder what Dumbledore will make of "the Brotherhood:? Guess I'll find out in the next couple of chapters. Take care - Dementor149.

mysuv1 posted a comment on Thursday 4th January 2018 1:06am for The Lord and Allies

so far i like oit Dumbledoor getting the bad end

amandalmalfoy posted a comment on Saturday 25th October 2014 5:03pm for The Lord and Allies

The Brotherhood that Dan spouted off was amazing! I loved that little addition and I really hope you expand on that! YAY!!! I'm so excited with this fic!

ozmial posted a comment on Wednesday 26th September 2012 3:33am for The Lord and Allies

much better much better. still very well written. and that harry is havin to seek help to get some of his newer powers under controll makes this much better for me. i shall continue reading. im hopein hermiones mom is gonna give her a tongue lashing about revealing peoples secrets? i can understand harry being all docile and submissive about the story.

Cassandra30 posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd May 2012 10:18pm for The Lord and Allies

Dear Bob and Alyx,

I personally do like Harry/Hermione and dislike terribly Harry/Ginny. This is an excellent story so far. I would like to point out that leaving a child to be abused is accessory to child abuse and is a felony in most states so Dumbledore is evil to a great extent.

Myuu November posted a comment on Monday 7th March 2011 7:05pm for The Lord and Allies

I do love your style of writing. An intriguing mix of angst and adventure with a healthy drop of humour :)

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Monday 3rd January 2011 5:41am for The Lord and Allies

I gotta say, that's the funniest authors note I've ever read.

Iamunique posted a comment on Saturday 9th October 2010 10:15am for The Lord and Allies

I am really enjoying your fanfction. It is excellent but I would just like to point out that Hermione did magic in the Alley on Snape as far as I understood. Surely there will be reprocussions for that?

Fightingmoni posted a comment on Saturday 25th September 2010 8:50am for The Lord and Allies

Amazing! I adore your Harry/Hermione! You're such an amazng writer!

cello posted a comment on Monday 6th September 2010 4:19am for The Lord and Allies

Misguided Keebler Elf, my big toe. Anyone who plots and plans to drug a student under his protection to get his own way, is imho, not a light wizard or even grey. He's also a liar and a thief, so far. The old poop is evil.

Loving it!

Glad to see a gathering of allies and the good guys planning, rather than charging off like insane Gryffs. And once again, kudos for Harry's reluctance to blindly trust anyone.

Good stuff.

purrfus posted a comment on Sunday 25th April 2010 7:44pm for The Lord and Allies

Dumbledore not going Vader? Guys - its the thought tht counts. Theft, bribery, blackmail, conspiracy: he has crested the hill and is on the slipery downhill slope straight into hell.

hptrump posted a comment on Thursday 8th April 2010 7:49pm for The Lord and Allies

I like the story more and more as I read it. Glad Ginny dumped Dean.

SoccerQueen237 posted a comment on Saturday 27th February 2010 10:16pm for The Lord and Allies

Great... I'll keep reading. I really don't want to stop.

WorldOfLilyEvans posted a comment on Saturday 27th February 2010 6:15pm for The Lord and Allies

Wow. This must be one ofyour earliest stories; the authors' notes aren't nearly as psychotic as I'm used to from you two.
I hope I can keep up this reviewing thing (I've reviewed the first chapter as well).
Anyway, I'll be reading you later!
-xxx- Malou

vander posted a comment on Wednesday 17th February 2010 11:18pm for The Lord and Allies

Super Harry stories are fine, but only if other people are also super as well. Otherwise Harry ends up becoming Harry Stu with no discernible flaws and everyone else is essentially completely useless and not needed.

At this point, Harry could destroy the entire British Magical world with a wave of his hand so exactly why is he hiding? I mean he can freaking absorb books through near osmosis, has a photographic memory, can sense and directly manipulate magic. Who could possibly be a threat to him? Why even bother with allies at all when they will only slow him down? Just go kill Voldemort, Dumbledore and everyone else before they even know what's going on. That's the main problem with Super!Harry stories, they have no where to go once he becomes super.

artaud91 posted a comment on Monday 12th October 2009 8:48am for The Lord and Allies

Your writing skills are incredible you had me in tears during Harry's breakdown in the pool with Hermione I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this fic and any others that are to be written

Please continue this magnificent skill of yours

Bexis posted a comment on Tuesday 29th September 2009 2:12am for The Lord and Allies

With his power Harry could have transfigured that hand-me-down suit into practically anything.

That was not very bright of Ginny to reveal her allegiances by breaking up with Dean like that.

Two chapters (1 1/2 actually) and H/Hr are declaring their love for each other. That's quick.

Fun Gringotts scene. Would Hermione really look forward to seeing a dragon after GoF?

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Monday 28th September 2009 11:56am for The Lord and Allies

No angst, but lots of shock, awe, and anger in this chapter. Shocked!Griphook, followed by Shocked!Grangers (at Gringott's; not over Harry's wealth, but over Griphook knowing them). However, Dan Granger pulls a move right out of Salazar's Playbook (after Harry wandlessly disarmed Sir Greasy Git, then transfigured his clothing). At Pico's, Amelia gets horked-off all over again (over seeing that scar that Umbitch had inflicted on Harry); I wonder what Fudge will make of that?
We've seen the outfit Snape was wearing before, though; anyone care to guess where?

Alice Zecco posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd September 2009 4:35am for The Lord and Allies

First of all, I love non-canon work! It broadens the mind. As for the Wesley's and Dumblydore going dark, nope....never thought it. I honestly believe this betrayal by the Wesley parents and Ron will be the hardest one to get over since Harry has always thought of them as family. Bill, Fred, George and Ginny.....ummmmm, love that combination to help Harry from "outside" his protected home for now. Ginny's letter was wonderful! Ron is such a prick!!! Just want to give HIM to the Harry's uncle for a "lesson in freakiness." That boy needs some common scense beaten into him! Snape in an evening gown???? WONDERFUL NOW I have that stuck in my head for the rest of the work day. Great!!! But love it. Going on the the next chapter!!!! HUGS

Patrick Cross posted a comment on Saturday 8th August 2009 11:39am for The Lord and Allies

Keebler elf with an attitude? I LIKE THAT ONE!!! Very engaging story, with funny introductions. You guys are goooooood...........