Content Harry Potter

Reviews

BlueOrchid96 posted a comment on Thursday 9th April 2020 7:50pm for Chapter 1

Fantastic story. I love the twist to Harry, Ginny, and family. Thank you!

Sinfield4 posted a comment on Sunday 25th February 2018 1:19am for Chapter 1

Good story thanks

atymer posted a comment on Friday 10th January 2014 1:40am for Chapter 1

Let sleeping dogs lie. Never tickle a sleeping dragon. Lions are not housecats. And pissing off Harry Potter is not the smartest move any idiot should realize. duh! You would think the dimwits would not mess with a man who had offed their personal dark batty brain, but brains are so lacking in the wizarding world.

I was so proud of Harry. ;)

CrimsonRayne posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd November 2011 4:46pm for Chapter 1

i'm more surprised he didnt just clean the whole slate and destroy everybody. woulda made things whole lot easier.

marylinp posted a comment on Tuesday 4th May 2010 7:45am for Chapter 1

Ouuuh I like that one. Ok, not a very constructive comment, but still. :)

blackmage18 posted a comment on Saturday 10th April 2010 9:52pm for Chapter 1

Great story!
Bad summary...
I've read quite a few of your other stories but never bothered to read this one because of the summary, and now I'm quite annoyed because of that. It's a misrepresentation really, but I get where you are coming from with Ginny's supposed insanity. I just wish I had known it was 'supposed' rather than real.
Anyway I thought it was great. It's nice to see things weren't perfect for everyone with the defeat of Voldemort and that everything worked out, more or less, in the end.
Keep writing these awesome one-shots and updating your other stories. Slow updates are still updates.

Cheers!

Rick D Gale posted a comment on Tuesday 16th March 2010 7:29pm for Chapter 1

Even if this was one of your shorter stories that I've read I still think it's great! You would think that the Ministry would know you can't 'tell' Harry what to do. He doesn't work that way.

I almost thought the 'rich pure blood' would have turned out to be Percy as well - not that he would have been that rich. After all, he is the 'smartest' Weasley in his family. Doesn't he deserve the 'smartest witch in their generation'? The attack on the Weasley family at the end of the story would have been his last attack against his 'former' family.

Thank you for the pleasure you provide the FanFiction world with your writing skill and ideas.

rdgale

cephis posted a comment on Tuesday 16th March 2010 2:24pm for Chapter 1

All Right!! A warm and fuzzy family fic hit the spot for me. Thanks

Slytherin66 posted a comment on Monday 22nd February 2010 12:50pm for Chapter 1

A good story and a nice twist on the marriage law idea. Harry and Ginny were well done I always thought they would run into problems with Harry's emotional problems and Ginny's issues.

xingmanx posted a comment on Sunday 7th February 2010 3:20pm for Chapter 1

I like it exept the fact there ar'nt much setails to each subject in the story!

Forever&3moreSeconds posted a comment on Friday 8th January 2010 11:59am for Chapter 1

cool. i expected more angst from the description though. i kind of get the feeling you started in one direction and changed your mind part way through. or am i imagining things again?
ruth =)

Riegert8 posted a comment on Tuesday 5th January 2010 4:29pm for Chapter 1

This is a good story, I don't think that the problem with Harry & Ginny after the war was that Ginny was young, but it has more to do with her maturity level. People mature at different rate and blaming it on the age is the easy way, maturity don't always come with age for some people are in their 40 and they mature level of a child.

msalana497 posted a comment on Sunday 20th December 2009 9:48pm for Chapter 1

Like alot...but why is it rated MATURE? I don't get what is mature in this story at all.... Still... I LOVED the story though. :D

Dustin Hoeppner posted a comment on Saturday 24th October 2009 2:49am for Chapter 1

I love this story. I think Harry and Ron should kill the man but I understand that they didn't.

Alice Zecco posted a comment on Wednesday 16th September 2009 10:56am for Chapter 1

WOW! Sounds just like our own politically system in the US now. Wish we had a Harry Potter there. Great work. Wonderful story. Nice ending!

nancy in chicago posted a comment on Friday 3rd July 2009 1:26pm for Chapter 1

I usually skip marriage law fics, but I love your work & finally decided (as I've read & re-read most of your other work) to take a gander at it...

As always, I'm delighted I did so, I enjoyed it!

nancy in chicago

Harriverse posted a comment on Saturday 20th June 2009 6:11am for Chapter 1

Quite a masterfully executed ML fic. Your writing team is spot on!

Drifter950 posted a comment on Sunday 14th June 2009 12:38pm for Chapter 1

Right now find I have a gentle smile and feel a lot better about the "Harry Potter" series books.

The only sad part was that Rowling didn't think a good story of how they got from Moldy Shorts death and Kids heading off for school was worth while. Least I haven't seen it yet. But that's my opinion.

I just finished "Dear Tom" before I started this one. Both, like all the others by Bob and Alix were very good, well worth the time to read.

I do do think Alix should put Gred and Forge on permanent retainer to remind Bob that going to far is bad for your written health. That, and for her to get a hard, lumpy, "short" couch in the sound insulated garage, in front of where she parks the car with the "very" sensitive security sensor (for when the twins are unavailable).

Again, thnks for the very good read.


May the MUSE always be with you!!!
~!^

OrgXIII fan posted a comment on Monday 8th June 2009 12:53pm for Chapter 1

Very good story.
For some reason the part about Harry living in a tower reminds me a bit of Dr. Fate.

ching965 posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 8:49am for Chapter 1

Very well written story.
This is an interesting way of looking at a possible marriage law that seems to pop up once in a while in Harry Potter fan fiction.
I really liked your idea with the curse that Voldemort cast as he died, and its effects and repercussions on the rest of Wizarding Society.
Thanks again for great entertainment with this story.

The best to you.