Content Harry Potter

Reviews

kitus posted a comment on Wednesday 13th August 2014 8:09pm for Chapter 5 - Year Six

THAT was what i had a question about and couldn't remember. I get the whip. What was up with the marshmallows?!?

Seriously love this story, and can't wait for lavender to get hers like Frances did.

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Sunday 13th February 2011 4:54am for Chapter 5 - Year Six

I'm asuming when you say eighty degrees you mean Fahrenheit because 80* celcius would be a furnace... Do they use fehrenheit in Fiji? Eh, whatever this is fiction!
Great chapter as always.

lwj2 posted a comment on Sunday 30th January 2011 12:53pm for Chapter 5 - Year Six

Generic reader 3.1412 [moustache, mild obesity] notes (prior to reading this chapter, but after reading the prologue/disclaimer) that he is enjoying this series immensely and thanks the authors for sharing it.

He also notes (strictly as an aside that two of his favourite authors may have an interest in) that salt/brackish marshes are (at least where he lives) smelly places, frequently feature buzzards circling and that crabs eat almost anything.

maddsloth posted a comment on Thursday 21st October 2010 1:14am for Chapter 5 - Year Six

First this is my first review for the story, I have read a few of your others and liked each one I read, so I would like to thank you for writing this story and the others.

While I will not knock you for your ‘cruciatus’ it is clearly worse than canon being as how canon Harry’s first expositor was much longer and several times by Voldemort who I would think is much more powerful then this DE… my problem with it though is a wizards power is a is not all that important, all someone had to do was seek up behind Dumbledore and Crucio him for a few seconds and he is as scary as a shark out of water, as Harry showed he can still bite but he is not in a position of dominance and the same could be said for Voldemort we know of at least one DE that turned on him Regulas, if another just decided to Crucio Voldemort it would not matter how powerful Voldemort was. You have magic altering the life span of people and healing people I would think the more magical power you have the more protection it would offer from that curse…

That ignores the fact that Harry was taken by surprise by the attack did he think the guy was coming up to him to talk about the weather while his friend attacked the boat?

Kevin Cullen posted a comment on Tuesday 8th June 2010 12:58pm for Chapter 5 - Year Six

Hi nice to see my home town mentioned (Motherwell) incase you are wondering great chapter btw

CeriK posted a comment on Friday 28th May 2010 11:34pm for Chapter 5 - Year Six

I have to say, Malfoy's fate is a fate worse than death. Rape by Umbridge? Wouldn't Azkaban have been kinder? Or the Dememtor's Kiss?

danielosborne77 posted a comment on Friday 19th February 2010 8:06pm for Chapter 5 - Year Six

very compelling story

Ratboy posted a comment on Wednesday 21st October 2009 2:22pm for Chapter 5 - Year Six

Nice chapter, but were they at the intercontinental or the international hotel?

Yes it is a late review, but GR#7 and GR#9 stole my llama saddle so it to awhile to get here.

Ratboy

Sarah813 posted a comment on Thursday 13th November 2008 5:27am for Chapter 5 - Year Six

wow!!! u guys r sooo awesome. i absolutely LOVE ur stories. dear tom was really funny and i hope u keep on writing fanfics.

sayena posted a comment on Saturday 23rd August 2008 3:24am for Chapter 5 - Year Six

Lovr it (and the story).

noylj posted a comment on Sunday 23rd December 2007 11:03am for Chapter 5 - Year Six

I just see the Grangers as being VERY vulnerable to Moldie and his psychos and would like them out of the country.
You two are the only fanfic authors I don't worry about updates. I know that you will come through.
Weasleys: poor hen-pecked Arthur, Bitch-with-the-mouth Molly, Bill and Charlie who left home ASAP, the sociopath twins, the ass-licking Percy, the Prat-to-end-all-prats Ron, and the sexual butterfly Ginny. The result of in-breeding and a dysfunctional culture.
I would prefer that you used Susan Bones or someone for Harry's love. Hermy is an insufferable know-it-all with all the social grace of a warthog and Ginny is some simpering fangirl that can't even stand up for herself. Harry doesn't need the rest of his life with either canon character. Personally, based just on personality, Tonks would be a excellent choice.

Bobmin356 replied:

I will say this one last time. If you don't like the ship, then leave. I am tired of people bitching over ships. It's pathetic, don't like, don't read. You knew from the description what ship it involved.

We will NEVER write a Harry/Tonks. Ever.

Nuff said.


Potter Thinker posted a comment on Thursday 20th December 2007 1:51pm for Chapter 5 - Year Six

One of the best pieces of fanfiction created thus far. Can not wait for more.

power214063 posted a comment on Wednesday 19th December 2007 9:52pm for Chapter 5 - Year Six

please update soon

hpotterfreak87 posted a comment on Tuesday 18th December 2007 3:08am for Chapter 5 - Year Six

I really love this story, and I can't wait for it to be updated again! Great work!

IssaBissa posted a comment on Thursday 13th December 2007 12:02pm for Chapter 5 - Year Six

What an absolutely fabulous story you have going here and I am absolutely delighted to come across it! I have seen similar story lines to this before but never of this quality nor this well thought out. Keep up the Great work you two!!!! I can't wait for more of your wonderful story!

Allen_b posted a comment on Thursday 13th December 2007 3:45am for Chapter 5 - Year Six

Another excellent story. Keeps me from doing my work and chroes at home. I have to print out the excuse form from a couple of chapters ago.

Love the story keep up the good work.

AnnaTigg posted a comment on Tuesday 11th December 2007 8:32pm for Chapter 5 - Year Six

I really enjoy this take on Harry. I'm beginning to wish JK had matched Harry and Hermione, as I think they make a great couple. Hope you're going to post more very soon, as this fic is excellent.

Dahlias posted a comment on Tuesday 11th December 2007 10:12am for Chapter 5 - Year Six

Once again, you're brilliant. I just love this fic because of the realistic plot and the characterization which I can find true, I can sit back and see that yes, this could happen if JK veered in this manner.
Though, the plot twists concerning Lavender and the whole mystery of whose checking Hermione's stuff can only mean it's Lavender or some chick... possibly Ginny? Seeing as no boys are allowed in the girls tower.
Tonks and Remus... not a surprise there but I would like to see more of them, it's nice to see that Tonks is the 'aggressive' one and Remus the shocked one - hell I would date him :)
Well, can't wait for the next chapter... Blessed Be!

Dahlias

David305 posted a comment on Monday 10th December 2007 6:36pm for Chapter 5 - Year Six

Still very good.
The Intercontinental turned into the International, which proves that you have a talent at Transfiguration! (g)
Cheers,
David

Kyle Bissett posted a comment on Monday 10th December 2007 11:52am for Chapter 5 - Year Six

Ahh... You mean that Crookshanks isn't going to get two extra legs and a celery fixation? Darn.