Content Harry Potter

Reviews

misteryman526 posted a comment on Friday 1st June 2012 3:32pm

I really like all your stories that I've read, and this one is turning out to be one of my favorites, but (you had to know there would be a 'but' there!) there is one plot point in this chapter that I found unbelievable. When Harry is searching for Nagini he finds " several unsolved deaths and disappearances". You described Nagini killing several people and specified they were too big for her to eat. She wouldn't be able to hide the bodies, so the authorities should have found corpses with very obvious causes of death (huge snakebites with unknown but deadly venom). I would think that the newspaper headlines would have been a lot more frantic and inflammatory, especially after Nagini killed the one man and you implied that she went hunting for a crying baby to feed on. There really should have been a bunch of Muggles hunting for giant venomous snakes across the countryside.

Gioia posted a comment on Monday 7th May 2012 10:39pm

I greatly enjoyed this story - thank you! It was a marvelous distraction in the midst of a few Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Days. ;-) I very much appreciate all your hard work.

Ironhair posted a comment on Monday 9th April 2012 3:36pm

I felt this story lacked the subtlety and nuances ur later works have, but it was still a nice story to read re: HP/HG and various related aspects... The books, the apparition, etc.

Thanks for a nice read.

Mommy2db posted a comment on Tuesday 27th December 2011 9:54pm

OK, I discovered Bobmin on FF.net and followed Bob and Alex here to fanficauthors.net and haven't regretted a moment of it. I've read a bunch of your stories at this point and they are good reads. I've recommended you to a number of my friends as well.

Although they border on sadistic porn, the disclaimers are almost the best parts of your stories. How you come up with the ideas you do is amazing. I agree with you wholeheartedly, sanity is definitely over rated.

But, in order to keep your heads from swelling, there is just one minor problem my nit-picking self needs to mention. Please be careful of homonyms (not to be confused with any other type of homos). You're is used as a contraction for you are. Your is possessive. Hey, but if your misuse of homonyms is the only thing I can pick on, you are doing great.

Keep writing and keep healthy. Ill keep reading (but only the completed fics).

I love you guys and wish I had some sugar-free donuts to send.

HarryxLuna03244 posted a comment on Friday 16th December 2011 8:00am

Have to say this is most different then most of your guys other work, that Ive read of course I think what I like most about it is really the character development very solid.

Lerris Smith posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd November 2011 9:04pm

This is a good start so far. The only obvious issue that comes to mind is in one fell swoop many of the standard Harry Potter antagonists were eliminated, although it is too soon to know what impact that will have. On a side note, this site could really use an interface that allows one to search and list stories meeting different criteria.

dougal74 posted a comment on Saturday 29th October 2011 1:41pm

Wow, I love this story and was just having a reread and caught your AN about the Naga ghost pepper enema...I'm sure you realise that on the old Scoville ratings, that the Naga comes in 1,500,000 just below chemical warfare products - compared to the very weak Jalapeno at around 7,500 scovilles.

I'm not sure anyone could survive having a couple of litres of tear gas shoved into there colon. And to carry out any such torture on your readers, would be pure evil...I doth my cap to you pure genius. :@)

wileycoyote posted a comment on Tuesday 11th October 2011 5:53pm

I've read some of your other stories on fanfiction.net and someone's rec prompted me to check out this site. I'm so glad I did! I /loved/ all the characters in this story. Everyone was so well developed, no 2 dimensional monsters, no overnight super Harry. Even the H/Hr moved nice and slow and realistic-like.

Thank you very much.

bolhabela posted a comment on Saturday 8th October 2011 2:54pm

Man you are good. I am reading this story for the 4th time since i am registered to this site but every time i am amazed. Your writhing stile is fenomenal. Please write more :). I just observed that in the scene where Cindy and Emma are talking about Sirius you made a small mistake that i think you want to correct. Cindy asks what Sirius is doing and Emma answers that he is looking after [u]Harry's[/u] education. Shoudnt that be Even?. Thank you for this great story.

Sárossy Botond Kadocsa
a.k.a Bolhabela

bolhabela posted a comment on Saturday 8th October 2011 2:23pm

Man you are good. I am reading this story for the 4th time since i am registered to this site but every time i am amazed. Your writhing stile is fenomenal. Please write more :). I just observed that in the scene where Cindy and Emma are talking about Sirius you made a small mistake that i think you want to correct. Cindy asks what Sirius is doing and Emma answers that he is looking after [u]Harry's[/u] education. Shouldnt that be Even?. Thank you for this great story.

Sárossy Botond Kadocsa
a.k.a Bolhabela

jlar posted a comment on Friday 30th September 2011 11:45pm

Bravo! I have really enjoyed this story and have stayed up way to late reading it the last few nights. Thanks for a wonderful story.

TWOddGirl posted a comment on Wednesday 21st September 2011 9:04am

Congrats on such a fabulous story from a horrid lurker. This is my second read and my personal favorite from your collection.

There is not a single thing I would have changed. Loved the mix of humor, power and drama. One example was Harry apparating 7400 feet above his house. Classic, original, interesting, hilarious and brilliant. Much like his Hit Wizard test. Couldn't possibly name all my favorite moments.

My only wish would be for a follow up. Would love to see Sirius, Remus and Harry as new fathers. Pretty please with a bonus llama?

Thanks again!

Mariusdarkwolf posted a comment on Saturday 17th September 2011 1:42am

Thank you both for sharing this wonderful story with us, and please accept this complimentary gravatonic warhead I found laying around.

keichan2 posted a comment on Monday 12th September 2011 7:20am

Thanks for the story: I had fun reading it!
I have to say that the Prophet calling him Perky Weatherbee had me laughing out loud!
Staying with the "newspapers", how did you write the Quibbler articles? I'll guess you used TV ads as inspiration (and I confess I certainly only understood a few of the allusions there (Disney and the channel tunnel come to mind immediately)) but I can't even fathom how you were able to get those hilarious results.
I have to say that it is the first story I've read where an author ever had Harry disliking snakes!
Tonks having forgotten her base form is kind of logical, given the context, but I'm so used to read about her boyfriend telling her she is pretty in her base form that I was surprised by the idea!
Thanks again for sharing!

noreenklose posted a comment on Monday 29th August 2011 11:41pm

I really enjoyed reading your story.
Thank you for writing it.
I greatly appreciated Draco's, Snape's, and Dumbledore's fate
I thought that you could have been a little (or a lot) harsher on the Dursley's and Dumbles. More suffering! You should have let Alyx write THAT part!

KUTGW,

Noreen

James Hebrard posted a comment on Thursday 21st July 2011 2:06am

I read this story a long time ago, thought i might go through it again. I still love it. Perhaps one of the original stories around that doesn't delve too far into cliche's and everything.
It's also a really good Harry/Hermione fic. can't get many of those these days, and i seem to be less inclined to read HP as well these days. All i can say is that you sir, are brilliant. I enjoy your stories.

Also. I have in mind to use your note one day.

rune1806 posted a comment on Monday 4th July 2011 2:44pm

Just are good a read today as it was the first time.

KennethRose posted a comment on Friday 1st July 2011 1:31am

Fantastic! Absolutely amazing story! It was delightful to read a story that was so intriguing. I've enjoyed other stories in the past, but your one stands out blatantly from the rest; the characters are in-character, and when they change it's believable; the plot had me on the edge of my seat; and the developing romance between Harry and Hermione was simply unparalleled. I quite literally read the entire thing in one sitting.

Keep up the fantastic work; I'll definitely be keeping an eye on your stories in the future.

Kenneth

TwilightEclps posted a comment on Monday 20th June 2011 11:26am

I really liked this story!!
:)

Banner posted a comment on Thursday 9th June 2011 9:18am

I just reread this story from beginning, again (is this the fourth or fifth time?) I want to thank you for a story that stands up well to being reread.