Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Arkeus posted a comment on Monday 2nd July 2007 3:08pm for Wizards Fall

Very good. I enjoyed this a whole lot.

Musings of Apathy posted a comment on Monday 2nd July 2007 2:55pm for Wizards Fall

That song of joy wouldn't happen to ba a variation of:

"Ding Dong the witch is dead, the wicked witch, the wicked witch is dead!"

At least that is what popped into my mind.

A rather good interpretation of the post HBP storyline, without entioning horcruces or denouncing them either. I like how you told the story, especially with Harry's actual words to Snape instead of writing the actual scenes. In television and fiction when someone does that (and I am also guilty, I believe) it seems that the detail and events shown could not be described interrestingly in th etime a person could sit and talk about it. It's nice to see a variety of story telling techniques in one sitting like this.

Thank you for writing. You did an great job.

Although, if this infects me with any bunnies, I'm passing them along to you, Bob, as their rightful father. Sorry, Alyx, it has to be done.

Mike (MoA)

JVTazz posted a comment on Monday 2nd July 2007 2:53pm for Wizards Fall

*applause* excellent vengence has been served.

merf425 posted a comment on Monday 2nd July 2007 2:51pm for Wizards Fall

I certainly hope that it is not. This was excellent the possibilities are almost mind-blowing. Well done!

Rick D Gale posted a comment on Monday 2nd July 2007 2:41pm for Wizards Fall

This is a great one-shot - It is also a great pilot for another epic novel. Which ever the case may be, I'll be looking forward to your next great story. Thanks for another great read.

Rick

Gustav posted a comment on Monday 2nd July 2007 2:39pm for Wizards Fall

Oh the possibilities... for spinoffs and further stories.

Despite the sad theme i got a "good" feeling reading this.

Hope you find the time to publish more soon.

Rgds

Gustav

Fishburne posted a comment on Monday 2nd July 2007 2:34pm for Wizards Fall

Amazing, wonderful and thought provoking.

Excellent turnabout with Harry and Snape. Killing snarkiness with kindness.

Loved Luna of course and the scene with the aurors was just fantastic.

So Percy goes veil hunting! Awesome end for the prat.

Fish

azureguy86 posted a comment on Monday 2nd July 2007 2:28pm for Wizards Fall

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Great story as always keep them coming, i love the whole difference from the sunrise/sunset stories.

DC posted a comment on Monday 2nd July 2007 2:26pm for Wizards Fall

I find this frustrating becaue you both are clearly talented writers.

CAn't you write a story without a superpowered Harry who's a billionaire? For all we know, he may only be worth 1-2 million galleons. It's easy to speculate, and for once I would like to see you go with the lower end.

Chris McFadden posted a comment on Monday 2nd July 2007 2:16pm for Wizards Fall

Wow. Plain, utter, 100 percent evil. To quote Paul McCrane's character in Robocop, "I LIKE IT!" The Wizarding World falls on the sword of its own insular hubris.

nokoi posted a comment on Monday 2nd July 2007 2:15pm for Wizards Fall

Great story. I was enchanted by the premise and the inventivness of your thoughts.

John Lee Howard posted a comment on Monday 2nd July 2007 2:14pm for Wizards Fall

A very mind grabbing "plot bunny" as you want to call it. I'm sorry, but that is a full-fledge plot there lol. Good job, very unique.

3131Varick posted a comment on Monday 2nd July 2007 2:13pm for Wizards Fall

Very nice story and just what the wizarding world should get.

Certainly needs a follow up though, shouwing what happens when they come back and maybe a bit about how things work in the muggle/wizarding worlds between the two.

graup posted a comment on Monday 2nd July 2007 2:08pm for Wizards Fall

finis, or is it? what a way to end this story!!

Very insightful and interesting story. I enjoyed the Fred and George crabs, and the way in which the idiotic wizarding world was purged of its filth.

Great job, and thanks for sharing your story - er, or at least the first chapter.

es posted a comment on Monday 2nd July 2007 2:06pm for Wizards Fall

I only have two things to say; hurry up with the crossover already, some of us get impatient easily, and this would be a great world to work in for a new series.

BTW; fucking awesome rabid plot bunny

Riven posted a comment on Monday 2nd July 2007 1:57pm for Wizards Fall

i absolutley loved it, i would love to see the story where harry comes out of avalon time or whatever that is and re-enters the world.

Clairebear posted a comment on Monday 2nd July 2007 1:56pm for Wizards Fall

Loved it,great idea for a story.
Personally i wish you would write another
story with this AU setting.

~Clairebear

simons_flower posted a comment on Monday 2nd July 2007 1:55pm for Wizards Fall

Oh, very nice. It does read like a prologue or first chapter though -- hint, hint.

I liked how you incorporated Muggle technology to destroy the Wizarding world, using their ignorance against them. Seems quite fitting.

Wolfric posted a comment on Monday 2nd July 2007 1:55pm for Wizards Fall

Great story. I really enjoyed it. We'll be lucky if we don't ultimately suffer an equally serious fate from the same source, nanotechnology, Like so many things the possibilities for good and ill are staggering. As for continuing this story; I guess if you have a good stry to tell I would certainly read it; I've liked what I have read of your work to this point. Thank you for writing. W.

snakehulk posted a comment on Monday 2nd July 2007 1:42pm for Wizards Fall

id love to see an after story, itd be amazing to read more, please, i beg of you, write an after story.