Content Harry Potter

Reviews

sfjoellen posted a comment on Monday 24th February 2014 12:24am

you do write very well.

magister_nagi posted a comment on Monday 9th January 2012 2:38pm

wow, it's a little weird to see the wizards be destroyed by nanites xD

darridle posted a comment on Thursday 15th December 2011 10:10am

Great story, like all of yours :)

mwinter posted a comment on Thursday 28th July 2011 10:00am

Here's hoping to see more stories of this or other in nature.

Illusia posted a comment on Thursday 26th August 2010 2:59am

:) I read the stories before this and it's been a good ride. I sort of thought I wanted to see Harry return to the world but I guess that's a whole another story.

CrimsonEmperor posted a comment on Friday 9th July 2010 2:15pm

Hmmm... I really feel that Harry is the evil antagonist in this fic... He doesn't like a culture so he destroys it? Leave and let live mate... He should've just taken Avalon and left...

Nancy Austin posted a comment on Sunday 21st February 2010 8:16pm

Love it! What a wonderful plot bunny. May it spawn many generations to come.

Hurin posted a comment on Wednesday 10th February 2010 6:19am

I've read through all your Wizard's Fall stories and this one twice, and enjoyed them very much. Very unusual tales. I hope you continue them, filling out more detail in H/Hr/L's bond and Avalon. Thank you very much for all the work.

i.kesava posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd February 2010 9:09am

Awesome story. I would like a follow-up to this.
I know that there are 4 prequels that you have written and I have read them. But it would be great if there is a sequel to this - like showing the society created in Norman's Cay. And ultimately, the emergence of Norman's Cay from the Avalonian Equations preferably with Harry alive.

Again, very good work.

On another note, can you write a fic based on "The Birth Of Evil" by "DisobedienceWriter"? It is a very good fic with a Dark!Harry. Please check it out if you haven't already.

Corina posted a comment on Thursday 28th January 2010 4:06am

Gee, I don;t know what to say. I love it....I am looking forward t read the others. And that is what I will do now.

slashslut posted a comment on Saturday 2nd January 2010 8:24am

another favorite!

Riegert8 posted a comment on Saturday 2nd January 2010 2:20am

The Wizard Fall is a good series, It hard for me understand why Dumbledore is spear heading the charge to get rid of everyone that not a pure blood. Dumbledore is not a pure blood since his mother is a muggle-born witch, so I would think that Dumbledore be a target to get rid of.

katelyn posted a comment on Wednesday 30th December 2009 3:30am

I have to say I love this story but Im a little confuse, it says by Albus "Molly was a pale shadow of her former self" but in ur latest masterpiece Molly dies at Norman Cay and the Ministry believes her missing.

Kila9Nishika posted a comment on Monday 30th November 2009 5:05pm

Oh..wow...words fail me.... I AM READING GENIUS-WORK, HERE!!!!!!! Thank you so much for this, I am obsessed!

Mike Lane posted a comment on Tuesday 17th November 2009 2:12pm

Good story, now onto reading the rest!

Xyverz posted a comment on Sunday 30th August 2009 1:42am

*Awesome!* That's all I have to say her. You guys do such WONDERFUL work. :-)

Bobboky posted a comment on Thursday 2nd July 2009 1:32am

good

noylj posted a comment on Saturday 20th June 2009 8:03pm

I can not believe that Herms would force Luna to mi out on the pleasure of proper insemination and leave her with just the 9 months of hell.
You messed up a few "your" and "you're."
Will we ever see the world after they come back? The muggles would be either very advanced to the point of already discovering the science of magic or there will be little of the world left and what is left may be even more socialist/communist/fascist than today.

Harriverse posted a comment on Saturday 20th June 2009 9:16am

The second, no third, reading of this story....Just as good as the first!

ArcMage Emrys posted a comment on Wednesday 17th June 2009 10:44am

One of the best stories i have ever read. I have read them all multiple times and they never get old. Bravo