Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Zaz posted a comment on Monday 13th August 2007 4:43am for Wizards Fall:Rescuing the Rescuer

"He slipped his hand into her, intertwining fingers" ... shouldn't that sentence loose a comma or gain an 's'?

Gwyn Raven posted a comment on Monday 13th August 2007 4:43am for Wizards Fall:Rescuing the Rescuer

Ooh! Can we have more of this?

morriganscrow posted a comment on Monday 13th August 2007 4:37am for Wizards Fall:Rescuing the Rescuer

Excellent! Bravo! Brava!
This AU universe has so many wonderful options for stories.
I really enjoyed this one and it seemed to be a step up, or more than one, in your maturity as writers. There was more depth, more emotional complexity and integrity.
I do hope there will be more in this series, especially about what happened to Remus, Tonks, Minerva and Filius.
This was a wonderful read.

KenF posted a comment on Monday 13th August 2007 4:28am for Wizards Fall:Rescuing the Rescuer

I'm glad you are doing a series for Wizard's Fall. The original story left hints at lots of tasty tidbits.

Patricia Lee Finley posted a comment on Monday 13th August 2007 4:11am for Wizards Fall:Rescuing the Rescuer

Llamas? Penguins? Not one word about the manical Rock, and Tree lobsters! Shame on you, you forgot they are extremely dangerous and smarter then your average Crabbe and Goyle. Come to think of it, a Red Easter Island Crab is smarter then them. Not that either one of them were ever mentioned in the story....just like the Llamas and the Killer penguins.

Ronnie McMains posted a comment on Monday 13th August 2007 3:44am for Wizards Fall:Rescuing the Rescuer

One minor nitpick: Umbridge was during the Twins' 7th year; they were getting ready to take NEWT's, weren't they?

Other than that, as always, great read.

thumper posted a comment on Monday 13th August 2007 3:37am for Wizards Fall:Rescuing the Rescuer

Im realy enjoy reading these storys arcs of yours. please keep up the great work

Drake posted a comment on Monday 13th August 2007 3:35am for Wizards Fall:Rescuing the Rescuer

Damn Llamas need to be hunted down for the terrible mess they make when I come near them. happens every time, whether it be written or in real life they never fail to make me queasy >:|

A very nice continuation by the way. I was beginning to wonder if the great duo would ever continue fairly regular updates.

uthamm posted a comment on Monday 13th August 2007 3:21am for Wizards Fall:Rescuing the Rescuer

Love the spell incantations and the mixed results with 'pull my finger' made me laugh out loud.
Good work - looking forward to more. I would especially like to see your reasoning behind Neville's fear.

Lang posted a comment on Monday 13th August 2007 3:11am for Wizards Fall:Rescuing the Rescuer

*looks at the author's notes*

*stops writing to the Humane Society about abused llamas and instead starts writing about killer penguins*

Can't wait for the next short story you release about this universe! I'm enjoying it!

Cliff Bryner posted a comment on Monday 13th August 2007 3:09am for Wizards Fall:Rescuing the Rescuer

Thank you. A good story. Please keep it up.

Like you. I'm very displeased with the Dumbledore character. Rowling's handling of his misdeads in the Hollows doesn't cover it in my mind. The fact that there are so many stories out there about his manipulations and complicity in Harry's abuse and being treated like a weapon make it very clear. And, I appreciate you elevating Hermione in your stories. The only others that I like, really, are Luna and Tonks. Bye for now, and thanks again.

Wookie13 posted a comment on Monday 13th August 2007 2:53am for Wizards Fall:Rescuing the Rescuer

Great second story!!!!! I love the fact that you went back and explained the way things became from your first installment. I find the length of the chapters amazing in the amount of words that you put out. I do love this story line a lot. Although I am sorry to say that your other storied have yet to catch my attention this story line has. Thank you for adding this to this site.

C. Harris posted a comment on Monday 13th August 2007 2:49am for Wizards Fall:Rescuing the Rescuer

That was awesome!

TheBlackPearl posted a comment on Monday 13th August 2007 2:23am for Wizards Fall:Rescuing the Rescuer

I loved it. I wish it wasn't over yet. I do so love your Harry and Hermione stories. :)

Shawn Pickett posted a comment on Monday 13th August 2007 1:58am for Wizards Fall:Rescuing the Rescuer

A brilliant prequel to Wizards fall, great job, thank you.

Chiyo posted a comment on Monday 13th August 2007 1:23am for Wizards Fall:Rescuing the Rescuer

You know what... I think that people who read ya'lls works would gladly PAY for you to continue to write them.

HP is effectively complete after Deathly Hallows but everytime I see an update from the great bobmin it all begins again.

These stories are beyond phenominal. No one in their right mind who enjoys fanfiction or just awesome writing would disagree.

I would seriously offer commission or something to continue the Wizard's Fall universe for awhile. While Sunset/Sunrise are epic (no other word for them... just epic) there is something about this story that brings a whole new aspect that I dont think I've seen in fanfiction.

I could go on for pages about how incredible this story is but I think the multitude of reviews you will no doubt receive will suffice as well. Just know that it is phenominal and I speak for many when I say please we'd love to read more of it!

Mrs.TiffanyPotter posted a comment on Monday 13th August 2007 1:09am for Wizards Fall:Rescuing the Rescuer

Wonderful as always. I loved how hermione wouldn't put up with Harry's crap.

Teresa Lynne posted a comment on Monday 13th August 2007 12:22am for Wizards Fall:Rescuing the Rescuer

Excellent!!!!! I loved reading about how Harry began building his refuge and seeing how he and the others began to heal. As always, you've written a wonderful and thought provoking story! Many thanks!

CaptainG posted a comment on Sunday 12th August 2007 11:50pm for Wizards Fall:Rescuing the Rescuer

Personally I prefered the prequel (or is it a sequel?)

Lol. It was really weird for me, I finish reading the original and click off only to find that you'd updated whilst I was reading said original. It was pleasing for me.

I think the characterisations here are very good. If anything though, I think that too little was made of Harry's attempted suicides by Hermione. I think it hsould have been a bigger issue - maybe with Hermione getting angry, although this would have caused Harry to get angry as well.

Otherwise I think this was a good insight into a not-so-happily-ever-after world, one that I'd like to see more of.