Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Steve's Place posted a comment on Saturday 20th June 2009 11:28am

Just wondering, but shouldn't this be part 5 (V), not part 4 (IV)??

Is that a type "O"? Or did I just miss something?

Steve

Ezra'eil posted a comment on Saturday 20th June 2009 11:15am

Yay! MOAR!!!!

C. Harris posted a comment on Saturday 20th June 2009 11:10am

I greatly enjoyed the chapter. I am interested in seeing more of the Wican beliefs as I know next to nothing about their particular brand of religion. Also, sign me up for a llama suit if it will get more chapters quicker!

Aberbadger posted a comment on Saturday 20th June 2009 10:34am

and here's to you, harry potter, child,
The Goddess lover you more than you will know
Woah-oh-oh!!!

Carol Layland posted a comment on Saturday 20th June 2009 10:25am

All Hail the KIng and Queen of Harry Potter Fan Fiction for the Best Set of Stories written yet.
They accused me of being a stalker simply because I wrote a number of ltters asking for more of their work. If wanting a bit more of their writing makes me a stalker, I plead GUILTY, If asking in several letters for more of their stories in not a crime then I plead NOT GUILTY. clayva210@yahoo.com

DrT posted a comment on Saturday 20th June 2009 9:52am

I've enjoyed this story a great deal, and I think think might be the best chapter of them all. I can see where you might not need to add to this, but I hope you can!

Dragon posted a comment on Saturday 20th June 2009 9:42am

I got so many odd looks when I showed up for work today... Apparently I had forgotten to take off my Llama Costume

dennisud posted a comment on Saturday 20th June 2009 8:53am

I KNEW you two were closEt HHL'ers!
And I for one, being a history buff, loved to see how things develop over time, and here you made a very plausible even more so by giving iss the filling to our eclair!
While I would have wholeheartedly want to total trio relationship you've made it as close as they can get without the actual act.

As for the WW, I will be patient enough to wait til you guys give us more and make us even more avid readers of your imaginative and exiting stories!

dennisud

GremlinXTJ posted a comment on Saturday 20th June 2009 8:01am

Another fine story of a unique universe. :)
I love the story, and the Luna, Harry & Hermione interaction.

ladysavay posted a comment on Saturday 20th June 2009 7:37am

As always, I loved your story. I can see many other stories coming from the series, with any number of questions left still to be answered.

I have to say, the ONLY one for me is a confrontation between Harry and Albus. I really, REALLY want to read what you would have to say.

I envision it private, maybe in the headmasters office or his office at the Ministry (maybe after he bops out and steals the old man's pensieve)and after the wizarding world was infected.

Even if Harry was only a projection or astral traveling, I'd love to confront the old man with all the mistakes he made and show him the paralells between what he and Percy wrought and what Voldamort aspired to. Ask him questions and make him, like Percy, (or perhaps spike his lemon drops with Veritaserum) absolutely own up to the whole truth without any prevaricating around the nebulous 'Greater Good'. Make him confess to all his sins re: Tom, Harry, James and Lily, Sirius, the first war, Grindlewald, Harry's adventures at Hogwarts and his part in them, etc. Then I'd love to see Harry tell him for certain that there really IS a 'next great adventure', which I'm not sure he believes and that he will, as the ancient magic decrees, pay three times the damage he brought about. Then let him start to worry and question and wonder about all his choices and what he's done. More importantly, the retribution for what he's done that he will be facing...eternally.

Only you two could make it believable and valid.

Please, think about it. It would be sooooo good and really, finally, put paid to good 'ole' "It's for the best, my boy" Dumbledore and his whole 'Merlin died and left me in charge' attitude.

Jujuberry posted a comment on Saturday 20th June 2009 7:25am

Very cool! Loved this addition to the Wizards Fall universe. I really enjoy seeing the events leading to the invoking of the Avalon Equations fleshed out.

Thanks so much for sharing with all of us!

Chris1 posted a comment on Saturday 20th June 2009 7:13am

Woo! Awesome :D

I got the feeling that Amos' dialogue was a bit off, but that's probably due to the time between installments.

Thank you for this delightful mini-series.

Chris

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Saturday 20th June 2009 6:25am

Well, that's deflintiely giving lots more background to what took place in the first story. I can understand Luna's anger and I love the way Harry helped her work through and defuse it, after he'd had to be rather melodramatic to get her attention. Meanwhile, i can't help but wonder if whatever is special about Bethany means something in the long run for the citizens of Norman's cay.

I felt sorrow at Molly's end and I reckon that Bill's actions were those of a just man, constrained by his morals (I suspect charlie and Percy may regret their actions as payment further comes due). Charlie has only himself to blame for falling for Dumbles' and then Percy's blandishments and I don't feel sorry for him at all.

That "little" Russian/Chinese dust-up was nicely written, enough to give a feel for the horror that it was, and the horror behind it. The ICW will have much to answer for in the next life. Personally, while I wouldn't use a nuke to take out those mines, I wouldn't have any objection to applying sufficient magical force to 'persuade" a suitable asteroid to do the job (it's neat, it's redioactively clean, and it appears to be an "act of nature" - then again, since something already has hit Siberia in 1908, few would find it a surprise).

sparrowphoenix posted a comment on Saturday 20th June 2009 6:15am

I like it. It was well worth the wait !

Keep up the wonderful work!

Wolfric posted a comment on Saturday 20th June 2009 6:09am

Great story. Thank you so much for the story. I have been wishing for something involving to read and here it is. I very much appreciate your deft way of handling the characters. While the plotting is fine without gripping characters it would be flat. I hope your muse continues to visit as I have enjoyed all of your efforts to date. Thanks again. W.

Kimr posted a comment on Saturday 20th June 2009 5:50am

This is a great installment to the Wizard's Fall Saga, when one reads the original story you always get the feeling that you wish you could read about the adventures in more detail that lead up to the conclusion in their entirety.
This installment opens up another such facet for our reading pleasure.

I suppose my wish for seeing what happens when the Avalon equations end may never appear (I would prefer a Roddenberry vision myself :P) but it would be nice to maybe watch the Wizards descend into chaos from the point where the proof of the loss of their gift has been seen and the chaos as they attempt to reverse their non-interactions with the muggle world.

Anyway, looking forward to whatever story you allow us minions to view next :P

QOShea posted a comment on Saturday 20th June 2009 5:30am

Great installment for Wizards Fall! And the twins have great taste in Muppets. *grin*

Luke posted a comment on Saturday 20th June 2009 5:25am

"Another Wizards Fall? The minions will be so pleased."

you are so right!

Pruthvi posted a comment on Saturday 20th June 2009 4:18am

Hey Guys... This is a very cool part you got here... Though i must admit i was hoping for a Wizard's Fall story that begins after 1000 years cause the previous parts did give out potential plot lines... Like expanded life... slower time on the island...

Anyways a great story... And Alyx... This minion is pleased...:)

I hoped to send you a couple of tactical nukes... but security is on high alert will send them on christmas.. :P