Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Katana01 posted a comment on Thursday 6th August 2009 8:44pm for Fate's Dilemma

Awwww I wanted Hermione to be apart of the Harem... then again seeing as she's in the Offices of Fate and Harry is the only one able to visit her she can still be in the Harem

tangentsferret posted a comment on Thursday 6th August 2009 8:38pm for Fate's Dilemma

You two are stark raving mad. Isn't it fun? Usual effusive praise, gratitude for your continued existence, etc.

Oh, found a typo: "So long, babe," Mortuse muttered, "We'll miss you are the epoch barbecues."

Pretty sure it should be "at", not "are".

(wanders off to play in traffic, a hobby much safer than reviewing any story by Team Bobmin)

shimbot42 posted a comment on Thursday 6th August 2009 8:33pm for Fate's Dilemma

I like it. It is a very interesting spin on a post-voldie, super!harry destroys the wizarding world fic. I think is is just the right dose of comedy for you just to really write a humor-based fic.

BRAVO!

James Kennedy posted a comment on Thursday 6th August 2009 8:18pm for Fate's Dilemma

Meh. With the exception of Lucifer, the story didn't work for me, and that's probably because he's the closest to being portrayed as written by Piers Anthony.

Too bad you combined the Fates, it would have been nice to see a Fate made up of Luna, Molly Weasley, and Prof. McGonagall. But you are right: Luna would be a bad person to be an Incarnation of Immortality.

smoss posted a comment on Thursday 6th August 2009 8:02pm for Fate's Dilemma

ROFLAO

*takes deep breath*

This one was so cool

JP posted a comment on Thursday 6th August 2009 7:50pm for Fate's Dilemma

Awesome - just awesome

DrT posted a comment on Thursday 6th August 2009 7:14pm for Fate's Dilemma

Too bad about Hermie getting killed off so she could be fate, but other than that, I really liked the story.

nutterdude101 posted a comment on Thursday 6th August 2009 6:36pm for Fate's Dilemma

Were you stoned when you came up with this?

Nyeshet posted a comment on Thursday 6th August 2009 4:39pm for Fate's Dilemma

"...sort of DH compliant..."

You're joking, right? The characters (both of the Harry Potter series and the Incarnations of Immortality series) are so out of character that literally only their names remain the same. And why did you replace the Incarnation of Good with "George" - seemingly the Incarnation of Madness? I'm guessing it was supposed to be part of the comedy aspect of the crossover?

On the other hand, I have to admit it could be quite interesting and very enjoyable to read a serious and (much) more in character cross over of the two series. Also, I cannot help but wonder whether an eighth incarnation (of Magic) might not be appropriate to such a universe? It would surely seem as appropriate as the Incarnation of War, as Magic - in the HP universe - seems to have had quite an impact on humanity. Of course, including the Incarnations of Good and Evil into the Potter universe would likely have notable consequences - as notable as including any religion into the Potter storyline, whether or not the wizards and witches are religious or not. Hmm, the crossover might not be as workable as I at first thought.

In any case, I thought the story quite odd. Granted, I've been enjoying your "Mutant Storm" and "Wizard's Fall" series - both of which are quite serious, so perhaps I just wasn't expecting something so off the wall from you. I do look forward to further chapters in the aforementioned series, however.

SSC posted a comment on Thursday 6th August 2009 4:17pm for Fate's Dilemma

I love it! It reminds me of the Incarnations of Immortality series, but much lighter and funnier. Lucifer as Harry's laywer is just perfect. And this line:

"Oh, fantastic. The last time Mortuse celebrated, he introduced the plague into Europe," muttered Kronos.
"Hey! I was holding a party and needed people to show up. Until I judge them, they are all mine," Mortuse replied defensively.

It really cracked me up. Very well done! This fic is good as a one-shot, but still... I'd like to see more of this particular universe. With or without Harry.

Darkon posted a comment on Thursday 6th August 2009 4:08pm for Fate's Dilemma

hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah LOL ROTFL LMAO ROLTFLMAO ect.... Gotta say for your one shots you keep up the funny. Lucifer creation's best lawyer, it fits perfectly. On Dumb-as-a-door don't you think he would enjoy all that? Maybe you should have had him watch Morty get the pineapple and time with Boris. Watchie but no touchie them or him. Just saying maybe on your next punish "the-great-albie-douche". Great story!

tw posted a comment on Thursday 6th August 2009 2:04pm for Fate's Dilemma

love it!

Orion posted a comment on Thursday 6th August 2009 1:32pm for Fate's Dilemma

Wow . . .

Thanks for posting this, it was definitely an unusual read.

bonnie posted a comment on Thursday 6th August 2009 1:12pm for Fate's Dilemma

oh this was fun

DaZZa posted a comment on Thursday 6th August 2009 12:50pm for Fate's Dilemma

You guys are warped, twisted, strange and downright weird. I *like* that in an author. Or Authors. How *do* you designate a pair of authors anyway? A flock? A gamut? A litter? :-) :-) Just what I needed to put paid to a rather depressing afternoon.

DJ posted a comment on Thursday 6th August 2009 12:09pm for Fate's Dilemma

very funny and well done.

Patches posted a comment on Thursday 6th August 2009 11:30am for Fate's Dilemma

Oh what a tangled web we weave! Harry with a bad attitude and a wicked lawyer in the form of Lucifer! Quite a combination. Mars is going to clean house it seems. There might not be much for George to do when he gets back. Thanks for writing. Very entertaining. pms

Jim_xinu posted a comment on Thursday 6th August 2009 11:06am for Fate's Dilemma

Love it. :-)

In particular:

"Is there an after afterlife?"

Even Voldemort, who'd been happily chewing on his own arm, stopped to stare at the bearded freak.

Those two lines had me laughing out loud literally.

Thanks for sharing this with us.

dave gerecke posted a comment on Thursday 6th August 2009 10:58am for Fate's Dilemma

Please supply your billing address so I can claim for my keyboard, computer screen and other devices that were ruined when coffee went everywhere because of your writing.
dave

Alex2877 posted a comment on Thursday 6th August 2009 10:57am for Fate's Dilemma

Cute very cute. I liked