Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Frnscfrk2 posted a comment on Saturday 16th August 2008 12:58pm for Chapter 03 - First Contact

ok, first off, i really really love your stories, and this is the first time i've written a review, so i just wanted to let you know what i think. do you know when the next chapter is going to be out? this is among the top favorite harry/x-men crossovers i've read so far. anyways, i wanted to let you know that while i was reading, i noticed that you put harry's trust vault number as 678. i just wanted to let you know that (at least in the movie)i thought his vault number was 687? if i'm wrong, feel free to let me know. i'd rather know what someone thinks, then if they held their opinion to themselves.
Frnscfrk2

minervakitty posted a comment on Saturday 16th August 2008 2:45am for Chapter 03 - First Contact

I'm a bit curious about what will have Ron grow up and see that Harry's life isn't peaches and cream. Does this latest outing from Ron severe any friendship between Ron and Harry? It would be really funny if Jean, Scott and Logan try some other Wizarding booze. Is there a goblin drink that they can try? Alyx, Don't shoot Bobmin. *Hands a triple chocolate cheese cake to Alyx* Just use some other torture with him. :P

mara jade posted a comment on Friday 15th August 2008 11:23am for Chapter 03 - First Contact

Fantastic! keep up the good work! I can't wait for the next chapter:)
Eagerly waiting,
Mara

wesley2 posted a comment on Thursday 14th August 2008 1:46pm for Chapter 03 - First Contact

I have 2 major complaints about this story.

1. Even with the dates posted at each part of the story, there is very little sense of time. (not enough characters or character interaction, it’s very goceriy list writing about what had already happened.)
2. Harry has had absolutely no on screen interaction with the students of Mutant High. All the time skipping forward is very boring. For all we ‘know’ from your story there are only five people at mutant high, not counting Harry.

Having said that there are parts I liked a lot. I have seen Jean Grey as Harry’s mum before but I always found that ridicules but the idea of her being Harry’s aunt was a refreshing plot point.

The said part is I think you cheapened the interaction between them by not showing Harry’s first days awake at Mutant High, there was a ton of room there far character interaction and introductions to characters, and it was just blown over.

The goblin vengeance law was good and the background info was perfectly added sometimes background info seems heavy handed. This was just the right amount of information and bluntness.

The info about Merlin and all that was also well added, just a off hand comment from Harry that was shocking to Muggles, it was a perfect line at the perfect time you set it up well.

I am trying to think to give a good review but at the moment I am so tired I am actually having trouble remembering what I read. Sorry. Good luck with the next chapters.

blackhand16 posted a comment on Thursday 14th August 2008 8:15am for Chapter 03 - First Contact

i like! keep it up!

silverblue78 posted a comment on Wednesday 13th August 2008 10:50pm for Chapter 03 - First Contact

Please sir(s) can I have some more? :D

slickrcbd posted a comment on Wednesday 13th August 2008 4:45pm for Chapter 03 - First Contact

Well, if I were in Harry's place, after what just happened, being attacked by both the Ministry and the Order, I'd go back to the States and never return to England. At the very least, I'd wait until I was of age and fully trained to defend myself before considering returning.

sanghamitra posted a comment on Wednesday 13th August 2008 4:29pm for Chapter 03 - First Contact

HELP ..... there you have it

t_Haruka posted a comment on Wednesday 13th August 2008 12:56pm for Chapter 03 - First Contact

This is a very interesting story and I can't wait to see more.

Coralskipper posted a comment on Wednesday 13th August 2008 11:33am for Chapter 03 - First Contact

Great chapter, though I do feel it was a mistake to show Logan unconcious without saying how. With his healing abilities, it's safe to assume that it would take a heckuva lot to take him down.
Honestly, that's a minor complaint. The interaction between Harry, Jean, and the Goblins is priceless.

Kelly Hilliard posted a comment on Wednesday 13th August 2008 10:52am for Chapter 03 - First Contact

Awesome story. Thanks for the great read. I can't wait till the next chapter.

DukeBrymin posted a comment on Tuesday 12th August 2008 10:07pm for Chapter 03 - First Contact

Great chapter! I love the revenge on Percy.
Now, if only we could get Ginny and Harry together soon...

RNCybergate posted a comment on Tuesday 12th August 2008 6:02pm for Chapter 03 - First Contact

Hmmm...doesn't being an American Citizen free Harry from having to register as a dark creature. (or at least protect him from English bigotry rule)

DARK Creature ...what fuck-ups are these ministry morons...it's not like they have a contagious illness like werewolves...they don't infect others...

You know what..DOWN with the ministry..take them OUT...I want them finished...gone...annihilated!!!

There...now I feel much better ;)

>>

Hmm I may be wrong but wouldn't Logan be a little immune against the stunner...after all...he is built up differently to the rest...his healing capability should be able to protect him from the stunner's effects...

>>

RON..that bastard...it shouldn't take too long now and he'll be disowned from the family if he continuous like that.

That immature jealous git just can't learn...WRONG...he just doesn't WANT to learn.

>>

Great job...you two continue to amaze me with your brilliant stories...

Keep up the excellent work!!

LLC

Taegeous posted a comment on Tuesday 12th August 2008 5:41pm for Chapter 03 - First Contact

although i've nothing against the crossover, calling jean his "mum" is an insult to his real mother. if had been adopted and raised by jean for years, then i could see it. but not after such a short amount of time.

dmccowan2 posted a comment on Tuesday 12th August 2008 3:52pm for Chapter 03 - First Contact

Wow, I love this chapter, I can not wait until they find out that Ron's little tantrum was the cause of all of this. I am very eager to see the reaction.

Another thing I like about this cross over is all one has to know is the general make up of the X-Men universe. I have never followed the comic, saw the cartoon a few times, and only seen the movies once.

mjames42 posted a comment on Tuesday 12th August 2008 2:27pm for Chapter 03 - First Contact

Authors, I grovel at your feet and beg forgiveness that I have not reviewed to date...I have truly enjoyed reading your work. I always look forward to another chapter from you. What I have read of your works have been the best and most entertaining of any fanfiction...and quite a bit of published works as well. I look forward to your next chapter.

haylared posted a comment on Tuesday 12th August 2008 12:06pm for Chapter 03 - First Contact

This is a wonderful story, the blending of X-men and Harry Potter is seamless and so very enjoyable. Please update soon.

morriganscrow posted a comment on Tuesday 12th August 2008 10:53am for Chapter 03 - First Contact

Ron is a dick. A shallow, prejudiced dick. I really, really hope your Hermione is smart enough to not touch him with a ten foot barge pole.
Excellent chapter. Remus has well and truly put his foot in it, and as his boss, so has Dumbledore.
The political fallout will be fascinating, and the furore about "mutants" and "dark creatures" is sure to be lively.
Thanks for all your hard work. This is brilliant.

Kathleen posted a comment on Tuesday 12th August 2008 9:41am for Chapter 03 - First Contact

Loved it! Especially the bit with Harry having to register as a dark creature.

Padfoot posted a comment on Tuesday 12th August 2008 9:20am for Chapter 03 - First Contact

The one thing you're forgetting is that Ron IS a massive git. JKR just made most of the fandom worship him. Remember the quote from her interview where she explained what happened in between the ending and the epilogue? How Fred Weasley was in distress over George's death but he helped change the Ministry thanks to "good 'ol Ron"? Never mind that the Twins were more successful in business than Arthur was if the dragon hide jackets were anything to go by. Never mind that Hermione was quite possibly one of the most brilliant witches to come to Hogwarts? She could have had any path in the world with her intelligence but she settled for a middle end job and pumping out ginger hairs for that idiot.

Do I hate Ron? Not really. I just think that he is way to over hyped by both fanon and the end of canon. He is a mediocre quidditch player and is decent at chess. Those are his only strengths. Other than that he's a self centered jealous inferiority complex riddled moron who with money would be Malfoy's twin.


Can't wait to see what happens next in MS. Keep up the good work. This is quite possibly one of the few crossovers that's actually done well.