Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Kairan1979 posted a comment on Tuesday 14th July 2015 1:58pm for Chapter 08 - Minister Stupid

"What am I supposed to say?" he finally asked. "He tore through my mind and left me wide open to Voldemort. He got most of my friends hurt and got Sirius killed. But does anyone punish him for it? Of course not. Instead, they turn to me and ask me to make another sacrifice."

When Jean flinched, he turned to look at her. "What's next? Will you also tell me I have to fight Voldemort? I know you want to know how I feel." He tilted his head slightly, then shrugged. "The answer is, I don't feel anything."

I can understand Harry's reaction. His tormentors are getting away again and again. Umbridge wasn't arrested, Lucius Malfoy was pardoned, Snape is untouchable. Maybe he should start taking care of them on his own, because X-Men, unfortunately, are infected with Wizardling World's mentality and are doing nothing.

The confrontation with the Minister reminds me of the scene when Kingsley attacked Jean. Looks like this Scrimgeour is even worse than his canon counterpart. That's NOT how you make allies! Now not only Harry is firmly against him, he is looking like a fool in the eyes of American Ministry of Magic.

"I'm saying that because if you don't fight him, he will hunt you down and kill you!" she snapped at him. "I don't want you to fight for these people! They are as bad as you have been saying. But if you aren't willing to fight for yourself, he'll kill you!"

I'm sure Harry is aware of that. But staying here means playing by Voldemort's rules. And that's what he wants to avoid.

Once of the major flaws of the Order of Phoenix was reacting instead of acting. They should take the fight to Death Eaters. But I don't see it happening with Dumbledore the Redeemer as a leader.

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Friday 11th February 2011 4:01pm for Chapter 08 - Minister Stupid

Knuckleer!!! I'm going to go figure out how to breathe again, I laughed so hard I forgot. ;)

Aria Wolf posted a comment on Monday 24th January 2011 8:55pm for Chapter 08 - Minister Stupid

Just out of curiousity, why does everyone believe that just because Voldemort will come for Harry eventually, why does Harry have to go after him specifically? And if they truly believe the prophecy is false, then why can't they just kill Voldemort before he gets to Harry? I mean, technically Voldy would be coming after them all as well, some before Harry even. Yet no one tells those people that they have to kill Voldemort. I understand why the British wizards are caught on this, since they so fervently believe in the Boy-Who-Lived/Chosen One thing, but I don't understand why the X-Men are falling into that trap. They've become almost as bad as wizards, and it's destroying Harry piece by piece. Harry's right, it's not his job to stop Voldemort, no more than it is Hermione's. Maybe Hermione should be the Chosen One?

They should just go find Voldy, kill him before he garners more support, control and power, then take their time in destroying the horcruxes.

Just saying.

Aberbadger posted a comment on Tuesday 4th January 2011 10:33am for Chapter 08 - Minister Stupid

You might be interested to know that, in the uk, Knorr is a brand of soup stock!!! Also, if you're interested in the Origins of the name JKR chose for Grindelwald, read the story of Prince Llewellyn and his faithful hound... If you've ever seen Disney's Lady and the Tramp, you might just recognise aspects of the story...

ginners posted a comment on Friday 18th December 2009 3:19pm for Chapter 08 - Minister Stupid

Hey guys loving this story you keep up the good work okay? Hope life outside of fanfiction is good for you two and merry xmas!

mwinter posted a comment on Friday 18th December 2009 12:53am for Chapter 08 - Minister Stupid

Again, reread the story. Be great to wake up on Christmas morn and receive a brand new chapter as a present from your both. hint hint.

WhiteElfElder posted a comment on Sunday 13th December 2009 3:10pm for Chapter 08 - Minister Stupid

Man, the minitry just messed up big time. If word of this attack and the treatment of Harry got back to Magneto...I think GB would be in for a lot of trouble from a lot of pissed off mutants. Have you considered that Harry is head of the Black family and Draco is a black by blood? It could be useful. Now that Harry's secret is getting out, things are probably going to get a whole lot messier.

Banner posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd December 2009 8:40pm for Chapter 08 - Minister Stupid

I just reread this story from the beginning. I enjoyed it just as much the second (third?) time. There is so much happening, and every chapter has something unique and surprising. I especially enjoy the way you are handling the Ginny romance. You are letting it build gently. I truly hated JKR's "just leap into his arms - that way we can skip all the boring character development."

That scene with Scrimgeour was perfect in every way.

animorpho posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd December 2009 1:41pm for Chapter 08 - Minister Stupid

Quack.

animorpho posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd December 2009 1:40pm for Chapter 08 - Minister Stupid

wow... i love this story, even more than i like cheese! (People who know me would think that this is impossible) the disclaimers and authors notes a quite entertaining. do these thing actually happen? if so, i respect you bob, for not many people could handle such an "interesting" wife.

Roger Jolly posted a comment on Sunday 29th November 2009 6:22pm for Chapter 08 - Minister Stupid

Hey guys, you have another wonderful story going here. Roger sits back down in the theater and looks around spotting snape he pulls out his trusty ACME All Purpose wand and turns him into a dung beetle and tosses him into the Llama pen.

Steve's Place posted a comment on Sunday 29th November 2009 2:55pm for Chapter 08 - Minister Stupid

I just wanted to tell you that I usually edit OUT all Author notes from all stories, as too many of them have useless or spoiler type of info. are are more ramblings of the Author.

HOWEVER, you guys are about the only ones that I NEVER edit them out as they are as much a part of your stories as the actual stories them selves, and are in fact a separate bit of story telling on their own; not forgetting to mention very humorous and always fun to read, as well.

Thank you for all the great entertainment your stories have provided, for all of us.

Steve

DAUFahnder posted a comment on Sunday 22nd November 2009 3:53am for Chapter 08 - Minister Stupid

Good so far ;)

(if you dont get it: UPDATE PLEASE!)

See, I even said PLEASE! ;)

Cynrom posted a comment on Tuesday 17th November 2009 3:15am for Chapter 08 - Minister Stupid

A really great story that has caught my eye. I can't wait to see more.

Chris

mana_sword posted a comment on Sunday 15th November 2009 11:12pm for Chapter 08 - Minister Stupid

great story. I hope to see more before Christmas. I enjoy reading cross-overs that take a story in a whole new direction.

mwinter posted a comment on Sunday 15th November 2009 8:31am for Chapter 08 - Minister Stupid

Another month gone. Another chapter soon?

Lint posted a comment on Wednesday 11th November 2009 11:36pm for Chapter 08 - Minister Stupid

Another excellent chapter.

ginners posted a comment on Saturday 7th November 2009 10:08am for Chapter 08 - Minister Stupid

Fantastic Series here guys, you keep up the good work =]

CrimsonEmperor posted a comment on Friday 6th November 2009 5:31pm for Chapter 08 - Minister Stupid

Thanks, hope another chap comes out soon!

diablos_el_swave posted a comment on Thursday 5th November 2009 5:55am for Chapter 08 - Minister Stupid

When's Harry getting together with jaina proudmoore? That seems like a good ship.