Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Stanley Chalk posted a comment on Wednesday 24th March 2010 8:48pm for Chapter 10 - A New Path

I love it! Keep on writing. Just too bad you could not publish your work and make some money from the talent that the two of you have.
Stan

Sarah5 posted a comment on Wednesday 24th March 2010 8:32pm for Chapter 10 - A New Path

Harry is starting to trust others a bit. Dumbledore reaction to Harry is worrying. A few moments of mirth. I'm sure there will be more conflict to come.

mwinter posted a comment on Wednesday 24th March 2010 8:21pm for Chapter 10 - A New Path

Ah, great chapter as always. I'll just grab my pillow and sit here in the auditorium and sleep until the net chapter. Please don't mind the snoring though.

Orion posted a comment on Wednesday 24th March 2010 8:12pm for Chapter 10 - A New Path

Hey! Great! Thanks for the update.

I'm always happy to see more of this. Also, I'm always amazed at how In Character your Dumbledore comes across while simultaneously having such an idiotic take on war.

I can just picture him saying "This is war. There will be casualties. So for the greater good, make sure all casualties are on our side. It's important that we allow those murderers and rapists the chance to repent. So go out there and die for the cause!"

I also love Harry's character here too. You've done a great job of building him up into an unusually human "very powerful Harry". Too often in fan fiction when Harry gets extra powers, all his emotional issues just disappear. So you get bonus points for your version of Harry.

Not that you need bonus points, you're acing this story even without them.

Thanks for writing, and thanks for sharing with us.

SassyFrass posted a comment on Wednesday 24th March 2010 8:10pm for Chapter 10 - A New Path

Very fun chapter. I love that Neville has stepped up.
Great way of getting rid of some of the DE's. Looking forward to more!

Garnok posted a comment on Wednesday 24th March 2010 7:56pm for Chapter 10 - A New Path

So happy! Love it. Well written and keeps my attention the whole time.

Jason Karr posted a comment on Wednesday 24th March 2010 7:48pm for Chapter 10 - A New Path

good chapter. it is nice that snape got messy.

Frank Hacklander posted a comment on Wednesday 24th March 2010 7:44pm for Chapter 10 - A New Path

Realizing that this is a Harry/Ginny story, I still feel that I must once again point out that you write Harry/Hermione (even when they are not together) with a greater sensibility. It's really quite amusing. Still, even though Ginny comes off second best, this is a sterling effort. Am looking forward to more.

Doran'ka1 posted a comment on Wednesday 24th March 2010 7:28pm for Chapter 10 - A New Path

Very excellent! I always enjoy new chapters of this story, it just simply gets better and better! Your grammar is superb, and I can find no faults with logic or anything! A great job overall. I can only hope (Hint hint) that Harry and Logan get to crack some skulls together before long!

Rob Clark posted a comment on Wednesday 24th March 2010 7:26pm for Chapter 10 - A New Path

Great as usual. Good to see some people backing Harry's dead DE policy. And good to see him reaching out to his friends as well.

Rob

Riegert8 posted a comment on Wednesday 24th March 2010 7:15pm for Chapter 10 - A New Path

Good chapter

greywizard posted a comment on Wednesday 24th March 2010 7:14pm for Chapter 10 - A New Path

First off, it's great to see another chapter of this!

Second, it's a shame the Twins hadn't made a third thundering dung bomb, because Dumbledore needs to have one dropped in his lap, in order to get his attention. The old fart is either senile or delusional if he truly thinks that any Death eater is capable of being saved. Hopefully, he's going to end up as collateral damage in an upcoming skirmish.

Third, can't wait to see exactly how Harry and company booby-trap the vanishing cabinet. Please, can it be something extremely painful and possibly fatal?

Finally, Tommy-Boy considering kidnapping Jean is the first definite sign that he has a death wish, and that it's going to be granted in the very near future.

Thanks for sharing this with us.

Patrick posted a comment on Wednesday 24th March 2010 7:11pm for Chapter 10 - A New Path

I think Dumbledore still sees the deatheaters as the eleven year old children he first met many if not all of them as and not the murdering rapists many of them are. As such he probably feels if he could just really talk to them he can change them. He is treating this war as if it was a school yard scuffle rather then the deadly serious situation it is. Does this make him a bad person no just not the person you want to lead a war like this. Dumbledore is in this case perfect in his role as headmaster but he should not try to lead in situations where the necessary thing to do would conflict with his nature as an educator.

Xavier as as far as I know never condoned killing enemies but understands that it is sometimes necessary to preserve life of your people or the innocent. Harry killed in the heat of battle to Xavier this happens in war. Had Harry went and killed them while they slept that would be completely different. Xavier understands as a leader that what you would like to do and what you have to do in a war are often completely different things.

Wolfric posted a comment on Wednesday 24th March 2010 7:05pm for Chapter 10 - A New Path

Fine chapter. Peeves, not to mention Sirius, would be so proud of the placement of the thundering dung bombs. I saw one story where the vanishing cabinet was put up against the veil of death in the Department of Mysteries, I thought that was a great idea. I'm sure they can figure out something appropriate like turning anything that comes through into a ferret and sending them to the hippogryphs or Logan. I think that Dumbledore is running serious risk of becoming colateral damage in this war. He needs to shit or get off the pot as my 88 yr. old dad would say. Thanks for writing. W.

minervakitty posted a comment on Wednesday 24th March 2010 6:40pm for Chapter 10 - A New Path

Just love what's happening to Voldie's minions. When will Snape's horcrux happen to disappear from Voldie? I'm glad that Harry has finally picked and created his own side. Dumbledore's a bit too old to change his ways. If the rooms actually filled with dung, it would have been a lot more funnier. Just two dung bombs?

Jezza88 posted a comment on Wednesday 24th March 2010 6:25pm for Chapter 10 - A New Path

Good chapter!

I'm still confused about Dumbledore though. It does seem that he has the Wizarding World's best interests at heart, but is forgiving in the naive. Am I right?

I'm liking the relationships between Harry and Ginny and Neville and Hermione. They are very good.

I'm glad that Ron is slowly getting Harry's trust back :) He's not that bad.

Everything else was great!

Keep up the good work!

Clell65619 posted a comment on Wednesday 24th March 2010 6:24pm for Chapter 10 - A New Path

- Nice.

- The Hermione/Neville pairing seems to be becoming more common in stories where she isn't with Harry. The way you wrote them, they are very good together.

- Enjoying the story.

Aaron W posted a comment on Wednesday 24th March 2010 6:15pm for Chapter 10 - A New Path

Another chapter from 5 time Llama racing champ Alyx and Bullet Bob. I love this one, seems like Harry is slowly healing from his injuries, and Hermione Neville and Ginny are part of his inner circle. Seems like his relationship with Dumbledore is all but nuked. It will be interesting to see what happens next.

I loved that Scott's eye beams destroyed the Horcurx. I liked Logan's nickname for Dumbledore, not to mention that Storm was the one who destroyed the Carrows. I was a bit surprised that Daphne and the Slyterin girls came to Harry for help it will be interesting to see who reacts to this and what comes next.

This new chapter was good, Hanging with Ginny has loosen him up a bit. Malfoy won't know what hit him. One thing though what happened with Blaise Zabini? I thought he wanted Harry dead.

Tommy boy got a plan to kidnapped Jean? whoo boy that would the worst mistake you'll make, Not only Harry will be angry, but so will Scott, Logan, Prof X, and the rest of the X-men. Not to mention Jean, who's really powerful in her own right. I can't wait to see this plan fail. This is a good chapter keep it up

sparrowhawknightmare posted a comment on Wednesday 24th March 2010 6:09pm for Chapter 10 - A New Path

THANK YOU!!!!!

A wonderful chapter, excellent blend of angst, comedy and Logan :)

I still think it would be cool to see Jean go all Dark Phoenix on Voldemort's tush, but that's just me :)

I think I saw the penguins hiding under Rickman's bed. Try looking there for them.

KristinOhman posted a comment on Wednesday 24th March 2010 6:03pm for Chapter 10 - A New Path

Loved it! Great to see Harry and Ginny figure things out and love Neville and Hermione.
Can't wait for another chapter!