Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Kairan1979 posted a comment on Tuesday 14th July 2015 2:09pm for Chapter 9 - A Pleasant Surprise and First Blood

Hagrid stood and walked over to his fireplace. Sitting on the mantle was the huge crossbow he normally carried for protection. He cocked the massive weapon and threaded a bolt into it before placing it next to the door.

Can I hope that at least one Junior Death Eater ends up with a crossbow bolt in the gut?

The wolf spider had been hunting all day without much luck and lunch just landed on it's front door. With lightening speed, it pounced, sinking it's fangs into its victim and injecting it's paralyzing poison. Rita Skeeter, award winning Daily Prophet journalist, has just missed her last deadline.

Yes! Excellent ending for Rita Skeeter! Reminds me of the story when she was forced into her Animagus form and fed to Trevor.

The only thing that pleases me more is the killing of Malfoy Senior and Lestrange, despite Harry's bad reaction. It's a question of time before he is forced to kill again, and it's better if he doesn't freeze in the middle of the battle.

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Friday 11th February 2011 5:04pm for Chapter 9 - A Pleasant Surprise and First Blood

Looking forward to the amazing technicolor troll. Until it shows up, I'll track the shipment for you guys. UPS is pretty good about keeping track of packages... At least they were during Christmas. ;)
Loving the story! I wish I'd thought of it!

darksidhe posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd September 2010 8:15pm for Chapter 9 - A Pleasant Surprise and First Blood

Poor Harry. and I'm actually starting to feel sorry for poor Dumbles. I can't wait till Snape gets it!!! Fantastic, like usual!

guamja posted a comment on Friday 6th August 2010 3:38pm for Chapter 9 - A Pleasant Surprise and First Blood

Thank for continuing this story.....
A 'Different' way to kill Moldishorts:
1. 'Teleport' Voldies Heart out.
2. 'Teleport' Brain out
3. Spine anyone....

Just a couple of ideas...Have fun

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Saturday 26th June 2010 2:24am for Chapter 9 - A Pleasant Surprise and First Blood

Poppy's surprising offer to Professor X is critical to the story, as the next chapter will prove (and notice that Harry didn't know about it, as he's currently unconscious in the Hospital Wing).

David Thacker posted a comment on Sunday 4th April 2010 12:44am for Chapter 9 - A Pleasant Surprise and First Blood

I just reread this chapter and this idea hit me Logan and the Goblins having beer together.

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Friday 26th March 2010 4:02am for Chapter 9 - A Pleasant Surprise and First Blood

Lucius Malfoy and Bellatrix Lestrange both exit, stage down! Mister Malfoy seems to have lost his head....oh my, it appears that Bella did as well.

noylj posted a comment on Wednesday 24th March 2010 9:33pm for Chapter 9 - A Pleasant Surprise and First Blood

She screeched as she dropped into the darkness, the plans for the disclaimer forgotten.

Bob glanced down at the coiled cord that was quickly playing out. "I wonder if I should have tied off the other end first?"

If you dug clean through the Earth, she would oscillate until she comes to rest at the center of gravity. It would be a little hot, but then, unless magic is involved, there would be a large quantity of molten iron and nickel coming up through the hole..

atticghoul posted a comment on Sunday 21st March 2010 1:25pm for Chapter 9 - A Pleasant Surprise and First Blood

Love it so far.....a great take on two fantastic universes. I can't wait for the next chapter.....

harry/ginnylove posted a comment on Monday 15th March 2010 5:01pm for Chapter 9 - A Pleasant Surprise and First Blood

Please finish this story it is sooooo good, one of my favorites!!!

Hot48cricket posted a comment on Saturday 13th March 2010 9:37pm for Chapter 9 - A Pleasant Surprise and First Blood

I'll send penguins - if you promise NO technicolor troll!!!!!

I'm enjoying this story very much...

coronal posted a comment on Thursday 11th March 2010 11:59am for Chapter 9 - A Pleasant Surprise and First Blood

I've been thinking: isn't Excalibur based in Britain? Psylocke could do an AWFUL lot of damage, and so could her brother. Or perhaps Blackmoor castle is going to be the new home for Excalibur? Either way, can we possibly get the incredibly hot psychic ninja involved? Even just a little?

Anyway, what a great death for Bella. I'm looking forward to seeing just what Moldieshorts's response will be.

rums posted a comment on Wednesday 3rd March 2010 6:26pm for Chapter 9 - A Pleasant Surprise and First Blood

Love it!

I like your Wolverine so much.. just has a badassness (is that a word) that i just can't get enough of...

Your Dumbledore character is great... different from the polarizing figure he plays against Voldemort... When people write the manipulative Dumbledore it usually makes him seem evil... your rendition just makes him seem dumb and naive.. which i find ironic cause everybody in the wizarding world feels they are naive compared to him...

I know you said no Magneto but are you bringing in other X-Men or even other heros like Captain Britain (he is Merlin's chosen), Scarlet Witch or Doctor Strange...

can't wait for the next one

Sond posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd March 2010 4:42am for Chapter 9 - A Pleasant Surprise and First Blood

Well I've finished all chapters now and fortunatly this one didn't end with a cliffy or I would've been quite pissed at myself for starting an unfinished story :D I really like this one and hope you haven't abandoned it yet, you're becoming my favourite authors of fanfic os I'm looking forward to more stuff :)

Darkon posted a comment on Saturday 27th February 2010 5:00am for Chapter 9 - A Pleasant Surprise and First Blood

Bwahahaha KKKKIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLL KKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLL!!!!! I love senseless violence. I'll let Ricky live but I get to obliterate all traces of Snivelus Greasy from him. Glad I live in a 30 yard thick lead dome. I'll send you 4 crates of doughnuts via naked delivery service 2 guys and 2 girls as well as 200 pounds of lime green jello if you update soon. *puppy-dog eyes*

RhymesWithOrange posted a comment on Sunday 21st February 2010 8:52pm for Chapter 9 - A Pleasant Surprise and First Blood

I generally avoid crossover fics, because most of them are really kinda horrible. I was really bored today, though, laid up with a busted hand (this review is challenging to type, tell you what).

You've got a good story here. I like that it manages to be a crossover while still being an actual HP fic. Most crossovers have kitchen sink syndrome. I really like that Harry has some realistic PTSD to go along with the horrors that he's been through. It's one thing that I tried to do in my own limited adventures with fic, is try to actually talk about the damage he has to have sustained.

I'm looking forward to more chapters on this one.

Matt Moore posted a comment on Saturday 20th February 2010 3:01pm for Chapter 9 - A Pleasant Surprise and First Blood

Can't wait for an update. This story is great. It's wonderful to read something that is both interesting and articulate-most of the fanfiction stories I've come across recently are a mish-mash of tortured prose and butchered grammar.

Keep up the great work and thank you for sharing it with us.

Kris posted a comment on Saturday 20th February 2010 9:58am for Chapter 9 - A Pleasant Surprise and First Blood

no matter how many times I read it, I still feel for Harry and want to smash something upside dumbledork's head...

I LOVE THIS STORY!

Chickenhawk posted a comment on Thursday 18th February 2010 5:52pm for Chapter 9 - A Pleasant Surprise and First Blood

Penguins? Now wonder you can't find them, they are on a trip around the world. Penguins travelling the world - photography by Willy Puchner. I encountered them in Austria a couple of years ago.

sanotova posted a comment on Wednesday 17th February 2010 5:37am for Chapter 9 - A Pleasant Surprise and First Blood

Hmmm, I'm really interested in what Dumbledore's reaction to the statement of the students about the Death Eaters in the school is going to be, and I wonder how the rest of the staff are going to react. Are any more X-men going to show up? A hint maybe?
Donughts are ready to be sacrificed in tribute at any time.
Anyways I like the fic... strangely enough I like all the fics I've read that you two have written (nearly all of them), and I hope you keep up the amusing Disclaimer's.