Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Manuel Urrecha posted a comment on Friday 4th April 2008 4:46am for Parallels

Greetings!, I'm a fan of your work in particular of the sunset/sunrise saga, but I like crazy harry from wizard fall. I have to say I'm however not a fan of crossovers and I'm a hermione/harry kind of person, but I'm willing to give your next work a chance, I can't wait to read it

UldAses posted a comment on Monday 31st March 2008 1:31am for Parallels

Aww! I love absolutely! Good job!

fyrecat posted a comment on Sunday 30th March 2008 7:34am for Parallels

Ahh... Another magnificent offering from one of my favourite Fanfic author(s).
It seems that you two have certainly mastered the fine art of storytelling. Do you have any plans for writing and publishing any original books? Or are JKR's world and characters your only muse?

Treck posted a comment on Sunday 17th February 2008 8:10am for Parallels

Ok. I've just re read this for the sixth time, and I finally figured out what was bothering me about it.

NOT ONCE! has Albus offered a Lemon Drop to anyone.

Nice work.

Aelita posted a comment on Monday 24th December 2007 5:10am for Parallels

I LOVE THIS STORY! I'M addicted to what you write, thanks for a great story.

Alex Austin posted a comment on Sunday 2nd December 2007 10:36am for Parallels

Fascinating premise, wonderful story. I can't imagine that I could come remotely close.

drkjester posted a comment on Monday 12th November 2007 2:14pm for Parallels

ummm i don't know what to say but WOW!!! This is on of the best stories I have ever read.

qiaoyech posted a comment on Saturday 10th November 2007 9:39am for Parallels

Hi! Won't there be a sequel or something? This story is great! Thanks for your time writing it!

Peregrine829 posted a comment on Friday 9th November 2007 9:03pm for Parallels

Most Excellent.

mekareami posted a comment on Friday 2nd November 2007 4:53pm for Parallels

Lovely story :) I do so love Evil!Ginny Thank you for writing and I hope to read more soon

Jonathan Packard posted a comment on Wednesday 26th September 2007 7:03am for Parallels

I read this story again and I want to ask if you would write a sequel. This is a really good story and I'd love to find out what would happen if harry and hermione went back to harry's dimension for a short while.

Joseph Stoutimore II posted a comment on Wednesday 19th September 2007 2:49pm for Parallels

out flippping standing ... I notice that you have alot of fun with supper powered harry potter ... keep up the good work cant wait to see what you come up with next.....

koppe posted a comment on Sunday 9th September 2007 7:29pm for Parallels

Great story. Wouldn't mind a sequel though... garduation, the apreniceship, teaching, the wedding, if someone (Ron) fights back, what happens to Ginny, children?

I would also love a story partly based on this, where Harry grows-up with a family (at least mother and sister), meets Hermione, discover he's a heir... but were the wizarding world in general and Hogwarts in particular is very predjustice against halfbloods and muggleborns.

Keep up the great work.

silvergoddess posted a comment on Wednesday 5th September 2007 8:59am for Parallels

Very good story. But I there is one thing that needs (lol in my opinion) to be pointed out. Why was the potion called the Lust of Athena? If anything it should have been called Lust of Venus or Aphrodite seeing as how Athena was the goddess of wisdom and War and Venus/Aphrodite was the goddess of Love and sexual desire.

ojiushadow posted a comment on Monday 3rd September 2007 4:10pm for Parallels

another good one ...hhehehehehehe....

this is the 4th story i read from you...

another god work....

peace
god loves all

FenrisWolf posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd August 2007 3:28pm for Parallels

I just had a thought while re-reading this; Galleons, Sickles and Knuts are not minted from monetary metals; there is no way a solid gold Galleon would be worth only five punds in muggle currency. That being the case, their value is based on the amount of currency in circulation. By bringing his vaults with him, Harry has just dumped 2.8 billion in counterfeit currency onto the market!

Melferd posted a comment on Tuesday 21st August 2007 10:56am for Parallels

*sighs romantically****

I just love this story, y'all!! I just re-read it, and it is every bit as sweet and true to voice after the end of the Hallows as it was when I first discovered this site and all your wonderful fictions.

Thanks for all your hard work and writing. You really brighten my world.

hercules1991 posted a comment on Saturday 11th August 2007 1:48pm for Parallels

hi it's me again. I just wanted to add a little apology to the end of my last review. The sentence structure was absolutely horrid. I was also wondering if i could leave my e-mail in case you were planning on a sequel and wanted to let me know in advance. (wink wink). It is hercules1991@hotmail.com. My admiration for your talents continues to grow. I hope to read even more in the future.
Thank you

hercules1991 posted a comment on Saturday 11th August 2007 1:37pm for Parallels

hi,

I just wanted to write and mention how great i think this story is. This storyline was amazing and so completly original. I was wondering. Have you ever considered writing a sequel? I have to confess i'm really curious to find out what would happen if the Ron and Hermione from Harry's old universe were to come looking for him. I actually have to stop myself from begging you to write that story. It'ld be worth all the cupcakes in the world. Well Whatever Story you intend to write next is going to an instant favorite with me and the rest of your fans. I hope the men in black suv's don't hunt me down for saying this, but i can't help but wish that books 6 & 7 were written by you. well here i am babbeling on and probably boring you. lol. Can't wait to read your next piece. Please keep on writing for your fans, we trully appreciate it.

Thank you

314159 posted a comment on Friday 10th August 2007 1:33pm for Parallels

Of all of your stories this is perhaps my favourite, as I am reminded each time I reread it. There is, however, one line that strikes me as bizarre every time:

But Harry," breathed Lily, "you just accused the Minister of being a criminal!"



No matter how I try, I've never been able to understand the purpose of this exchange. It reads to me as though Lily is shocked at Harry's temerity to dare to accuse the Minister of committing a crime which suggests a blind veneration of authority that seems at odds with what we've been told of her character.