Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Marcus Maximus posted a comment on Tuesday 27th February 2007 11:50pm

Its nice to see a new fic, albeit oneshot from my fav authors of today.

They once again prove that they are without a doubt the best Harry Potter fanfic authors out there today.

Ive read alot of fan fics, when it comes down it it, only Ruskbyte stands anywhere close to the level Bobmin has achived....and thankfully, we are still delighted with updates from the latter.

Mr.Zemme posted a comment on Tuesday 27th February 2007 11:40pm

Cute, Funny, and Exciting, exactly what I expect from you two.

Thanks for another story, though I am sad it will not be continued.

Good Show!
Z Zemme

Ricky posted a comment on Tuesday 27th February 2007 11:36pm

What a Damn Good Story; Once Again; A great joy to read one of your stories

kainboa posted a comment on Tuesday 27th February 2007 11:36pm

this is a great fic, i really love the new harry and how he dealt with dumbledore.

keep up the brilliant work :)

morriganscrow posted a comment on Tuesday 27th February 2007 10:53pm

Wow! Loved it.
Evil Ron, twisted Dumbles, H/Hr...what more could I want?
Well...more stories would be great. Even if the price is a mere testicle or two!

mathiasgranger posted a comment on Tuesday 27th February 2007 10:26pm

Bob and Alyx,

A fun little story amd I enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed 'parallels'. I hope things are looking up in the health area and I look forward to the next update of S.O.B.

Thanks for writing,
Matt

Jean Jordan posted a comment on Tuesday 27th February 2007 10:21pm

Excellent!

I would definitely like to see more like this. I vary between thinking Dumbledore is really the Dark Lord and that he's a well-intentioned fool. Every now and then a story where he gets what's coming to him is good! The same goes for Snape. I also find that I generally would not want to live in a world like the Brittish wizarding world. The Dark Ages were called that for a reason, and that world the way it is usually presented is stuck there.

Fishburne posted a comment on Tuesday 27th February 2007 10:16pm

WOOTNESS!

Excellent bridge of tears.

Loved the way Harry was a ble to pull them all together and create a more unified magical world.

Awesome, just Awesome

Ken Warner posted a comment on Tuesday 27th February 2007 10:09pm

Another wonderful story - the equal of Parallels
Thoroughly enjoyable from start to finish - And greatly appreciated.
Have you considered farming those plot bunnies for market? they are obviously of a superior breed and very delicious.
warmest regards and my very best wishes for your continued health and happiness (and lots more stories)

loralee posted a comment on Tuesday 27th February 2007 10:08pm

Great story, thanks for sharing.

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Tuesday 27th February 2007 9:48pm

Huh, a nice story ere everything got wrapped up well, though honestly, I was almost expecting an Owl Creek Bridge type of ending,where Harry had imagined all of that, and had been imagining all that life while he'd been hit with a curse that had killed him. It was nice to see he and Hermione together, and am honestly wondering how JKR, will somehow magically rewrite Ron to not be a horse's butt when book sevven comes out, imo. Going to be great,a nd looking forward to more of your other stories.

DrT posted a comment on Tuesday 27th February 2007 9:37pm

I won't ask for more of this story, because it is quite nice as it is. I enjoyed it. It's also nice to see writers who treat Ron far worse than I do, so I can point you out when people yell at me for it.

"T"

knightsbridge posted a comment on Tuesday 27th February 2007 8:39pm

You mentioned that this sotry would not have a sequil. It doesn't need one. It's a great stand-alone. Truth be told, I never had a lot going for Dumbledore, so I was more than happy to see him get what was coming to him (as in Sunrise Over Britian)...although I DID like Richard Harris, but it all went down hill from there. What would you say in a sequil anyway? The same old saw about the Potters children?
Your plot bunny stopped hopping at just the right time. I'm a HP/GW shipper, but your writing makes me not really care!

Michelline posted a comment on Tuesday 27th February 2007 8:31pm

This was absolutely wonderful! (As is all of your writing - wish I had your talent, sigh.) I loved Hedwig. And Harry's revenge was spectacular. Great job and thanks for this morning's reading enjoyment.

Anon-e-mouse posted a comment on Tuesday 27th February 2007 8:26pm

Very Good story.

just one minor point I picked up, when Harry visits Battle Abbey (and Senlac Hill - the site of the Battle of Hastings) you have the following:

He had taken the walking tour of the Battle Abbey and was now sitting on the ridge where the defending Normans had regrouped. He read from the tour book he had bought, then looked out over the battlefield.



When infact, the Saxons were defending from the top of the hill and the Normans were attacking from the base.

As a side note, the saxons, who lost were in a better position, however weren't as disciplined as the Normans and broke ranks to charge the Normans, falling into a trap prepared by the Normans.

ReaderX99 posted a comment on Tuesday 27th February 2007 7:48pm

Nifty!

short, completely contained and consistant..

i like it muchly :)

thanks for writing and for what it's worth i will read your stories for as long as you write 'em on the basis that you have yet to write anything that i didn't thoroughly enjoy

keep up the good work! i hope you had as much fun writing this as i did reading it. just picturing some of the scenes from this one had me laughing out loud

-wave-

Steve

photobug33 posted a comment on Tuesday 27th February 2007 7:37pm

awwwww

Brad Crawford posted a comment on Tuesday 27th February 2007 7:16pm

i love it ! it was awesome bumbles got his for once. yes and snivelous got his i wonder how many people hit him with curses? kep up the awesome writing!

Ron posted a comment on Tuesday 27th February 2007 6:07pm

I like this, Bob and Alyx! Dumbledore gets hurt, Harry gets happy, and Snape gets dead! YAY!!!!

Sheepstamper posted a comment on Tuesday 27th February 2007 5:52pm

Oh, I do like this story. One that sits quite comfortably with 'Parallels'.

I like the revenge part and the fact that he is 'grey'.

Excellent.......