Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Abbey_Riddle posted a comment on Sunday 5th August 2018 5:57pm for Chapter 13 - Aftermath and a Reckoning

Hermione is the worst 90% of the time.

Bill posted a comment on Monday 14th November 2011 10:18am for Chapter 13 - Aftermath and a Reckoning

Wow, full blame on Hermione and none on Harry? Sorry, I hope you fix this and the blame goes fully on Harry for not explaining. This story has gone from a decent story to really quite tiring. I've read this far and really don't want to quit, but damn, you put a lot of blame on Hermione unfairly. Also, I feel way to many view points. I find myself not reading most of what you write and skimming and don't feel like I"m missing anything. Not a good sign.

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Sunday 9th January 2011 8:04am for Chapter 13 - Aftermath and a Reckoning

Hermione just gets more and more stupid... Part of me hopes she learns but part of me wants more drama. ;)

ivorynightfall posted a comment on Friday 24th September 2010 11:55pm for Chapter 13 - Aftermath and a Reckoning

Yeah, Hermione is really stupid.

Fidelia posted a comment on Friday 24th October 2008 8:10am for Chapter 13 - Aftermath and a Reckoning

Very action-packed. I love the way the two of you write the action scenes. They really are excellent. Your version of Luna is a gem. I like the canon Luna anyways,but the Sunrise Luna is a hoot.
As much as I am a fan of your battle/action scenes, one of the best moments to date in Sunrise has to be Hermione's commeupance at the end of the chapter. Remus' comments were angry and to the point. Everyone makes mistakes, but for such a smart character - the running to the rescue of Dudley was tactically idiotic...and yet, somehow very much in context with your Hermione. Wizards would place very little value on doing "the christian thing". Look at all the killing in the name of God (any variety of him/her will do). Go Remus for spelling the problem of Christianity and Wizarding world. They can live in combination but they are not natural bedfellows if you want to call witches/wizards evil and satanic without considering the persons actions first. It also sort of shows the elder Grangers' concept of being magical as different from how the other magical people see it - I just get the feeling that Dan and Emma look at the magic as a new sort of technology. They can do new, cool things, but it does not change what they believe on the inside.
I will stop now. This had the potential of turning into an even more longwinded review/beginnings of religion vs wizard

RockBiter posted a comment on Monday 25th August 2008 9:13am for Chapter 13 - Aftermath and a Reckoning

Better and better. wow! Who knew Hermione could screw things up so badly?

jedjones posted a comment on Thursday 15th May 2008 12:19am for Chapter 13 - Aftermath and a Reckoning

i thought it was "little whinging," not "whining" [or however it's spelled], and i realize that this comment corresponds with a previous chapter, but i was under the impression that ted tonks was a muggle, not a wizard...

nice story guys.

a_lost_memory posted a comment on Monday 7th January 2008 1:10am for Chapter 13 - Aftermath and a Reckoning

Nevermind...hehe I thought this had already happened when I asked didn't Dudley already die and yea... I guess I skipped ahead and all of that! Woops my bad, now I'm sure your thinkin I'm an even bigger ditz, no contest, I am~hehe.
Thanks for the delicious chappies you've given us!
Stephanie

Clell65619 posted a comment on Monday 20th August 2007 2:09am for Chapter 13 - Aftermath and a Reckoning

"SIR! His Sneakiness, Commander Draco Black"

Sweet Jesus on a pogo stick. That is the single funniest line I've ever read in any Fic. Very well done. I just wish I'd found this when it was new.

ella1983 posted a comment on Saturday 14th July 2007 2:13pm for Chapter 13 - Aftermath and a Reckoning

Before i read this chapter i just have to say "Oh My God poor Amy, What did she ever do to you?" your disclaimers are cruel and wicked and evil and twisted and i love them :-D

GryffindorDragon posted a comment on Wednesday 13th June 2007 1:33am for Chapter 13 - Aftermath and a Reckoning

I've seen the notion of muggles making potions before. Seems rather strange to me. I suppose it could be, if it's just the ingredients that are magical. But I suspect that the wizard/witch imparts something to the process, as well. Are all the mismade potions in class simply the result of not following the instructions? And why don't we find muggles selling magical potions (oh, that's why Ephedra had to be pulled off the market, it was a potion that only worked properly on magical people)?
'bounding' should be bonding
Why does Arthur stare in confusion about comic books? His son reads 'The Adventures of Marvin the Mad Muggle,' a Wizarding comic book, after all.
I love Dan's hostile lawn chairs, perhaps his BBQ Grill will be fire-breathing.
'turn it over to Michael O'Dalley' -- isn't that kind-of-an-awkward way to refer to someone who sitting right there?
Ok, so Gunny is an example of "Be careful what you wish for . . ."
'Dan said calmly before she vanished' -- Dan had a sex change? or do you mean Danni?
Well, hysterical Hermione. The real error in judgment (yes, even beyond Hermione's overreacting), though, was not removing Miles from command -- his unwillingness to listen to Caleb's caution was the real flub. I guess something had to go wrong after the success of Azkaban, and this worked pretty well (even if it is one of the weaker points of the story -- everyone (Harry, Hermione, Miles, Harry again) going off half-cocked (especially after the repeated points to plan things out)). What I can't help wonder about is how long the Death Eaters and Dudley just sat at Privet Drive waiting for Harry -- Lucius' letter is presumably the one lost for a couple days in the mail room. That's the part that really doesn't work for me -- 'Okay, you miserable snakes, you will sit there until the day after next Christmas waiting for Potter to show up. CRUCIO.'
It WAS a very, fun (though a bit anxious) read; so please don't take my comments in the wrong way (or the right way for that matter).

arwen posted a comment on Saturday 9th June 2007 7:03am for Chapter 13 - Aftermath and a Reckoning

I love your house elf name Dilly! Nobody can come up with good ones, it seems. This is the first one I saw that I thought fit.

Selma Flamel posted a comment on Wednesday 6th June 2007 1:44am for Chapter 13 - Aftermath and a Reckoning

Wow wow wow!

Amber Dragon posted a comment on Sunday 18th March 2007 3:10am for Chapter 13 - Aftermath and a Reckoning

Just some things to ponder
While reading reviews


If everything tastes like chicken, what does chicken taste like?

Why is abbreviation so long?

Why is phonetics not6 spelled the way it sounds?

Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

If a cow laughs, does milk come out of its nose?

Why do 24-hour gas stations have locks?

Why do gas station bathrooms have locks on the doors;are they afraid someone will clean them?



Very good story. I definitely know that I'm not this good a writer.

Ravenfur posted a comment on Monday 19th February 2007 4:51am for Chapter 13 - Aftermath and a Reckoning

I was rereading this story again and was looking over the AN and disclaimer of this chapter. The description of Dumbles' outfit reminded me of this picture. It made me laugh when I first saw it, and had to go grubbing around in my PC to find where I got the pic from.
This story, as always, is awesome and I can't wait until you update. Wonderful work on a humorous description of the man we love to hate.
-Ravenfur

yournombrehere posted a comment on Saturday 30th December 2006 2:16pm for Chapter 13 - Aftermath and a Reckoning

I don't think Remus was right in completely blaming Hermione. It was extremely unlikely that Harry would've gone, but what was she supposed to think when he blocked the link completely. She had no idea what he was doing, where he was at. She was afraid. Frankly, Miles is more to blame than her. He's supposed to be a leader, a tactician...and his orders are ultimately what caused the disaster. And furthermore, Caleb knew Miles was making a mistake....he could've refused....called for a brotherhood member to counteract any irresponsible orders Miles gave.

tim1 posted a comment on Tuesday 28th November 2006 4:40am for Chapter 13 - Aftermath and a Reckoning

I find this story fascinating. For a moment I thought the mistake you mentioned Voldemort had made was because the blood he used for the scepter originated from Harry.

My only question at the moment is about Peeves: has he found more poltegeists to help him or was he split into several geists by the killing curse?

koppe posted a comment on Tuesday 17th October 2006 9:30pm for Chapter 13 - Aftermath and a Reckoning

I'm loving this story so far. As a Norwegian, I especially liked the reference to Quisling... a rather nasty piece of work. Although it was worry *this* time, I hope Hermione will end-up pacing due to pregnancy eventually (as her parents suspected in this part). Keep up the great work.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Wednesday 16th August 2006 5:33pm for Chapter 13 - Aftermath and a Reckoning

Tiny nitpicking moment before I start cheering for all the action chapters: Little Whining should be Little Whinging. Now for the cheering: You had Dudley shoot Harry! (Yay! Proper injuries lead to lots of good heart wringing stuff.) Then you killed Dudley! (Yay! Do I really have to explain?) And then they yelled at Hermione! (Yay! Ditto.)

Cky Raes posted a comment on Sunday 16th July 2006 9:27am for Chapter 13 - Aftermath and a Reckoning

Thank you for finally bashing Hermione a little.