Content Harry Potter

Reviews

crimzion01 posted a comment on Friday 31st January 2020 7:22pm for Chapter 18 - Whispers in the dark

wawasadawdsawawdsaewsdsawaswawswdasd w wsadwadd a

Csar posted a comment on Monday 10th April 2017 6:06am for Chapter 18 - Whispers in the dark

I have been enjoying this story and it's predecessor but must admit that I no longer read the authors' notes or the disclaimers as I find they take me out of the story too much. I loved the introduction of Ernst Blofeld as a death eater but found his death too quick. I would have liked him to be smarter and possibly trying to take over from Voldemort.

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Sunday 9th January 2011 10:31pm for Chapter 18 - Whispers in the dark

The Wheezengamot (yes I know it's Wizengamot.) is really just a group of self-serving politicians who think with their wallets. I'd like to see Harry walk into a meeting with them wearing a t-shirt that says, and I'm quoting a pet peeve from Sunset, your butthole is not a good source of inspiration. How many of the old coots would have heart attacks, I wonder?

ivorynightfall posted a comment on Saturday 25th September 2010 12:39am for Chapter 18 - Whispers in the dark

Really, why did they just pardon Weasley? He's nice, but he's incompetent. And he did not pay nearly enough for his own, personal crimes.

Jdnokc posted a comment on Saturday 27th February 2010 12:40pm for Chapter 18 - Whispers in the dark

I'm a little confused, anyone who was that willing and able to so easily kill would have a black aura. So how did he or she get past those supposed wards?

kinkade0001 posted a comment on Saturday 16th May 2009 12:05pm for Chapter 18 - Whispers in the dark

OK, I'm only to the part before the raid, but even I can see the flaw in the planing. If the camp is warded against portkeys and apparation,fighting an entrenched enemy on their own ground is the last thing they should do. If it were me, I'd send in elves with flash-bangs and satchel charges for the guard barracks and the towers. I'd Flood the camp with wand interdictors and use breaching charges to make entry in the walls. I'd come hard, and unlike the last time (inset Draco getting grabbed by a prisoner) I'd stun EVERYONE to keep the prisoners under control. I'd attack at night when 3/4 of the enemy are asleep in their beds, and I'd outfit my people with night-vision, muggle 1911's and 20mil grenade launchers for entrenched positions. When it was all over, I'd rig the place to blow once enough death eater reinforcements arrived.

Graham V posted a comment on Tuesday 19th February 2008 4:05pm for Chapter 18 - Whispers in the dark

Great Story! and though again this is umimportant and irrelevant because you've finished this fanfiction but because Mr and Mrs Granger are actually each respectively a wizard and witch shouldn't Hermione be considered at least a half blood more likely a full blood? Just a thought keep up the great work. Just want to personally thank you for giving me fanfiction reading material to last until I'm 40.

dennisud posted a comment on Sunday 16th December 2007 1:19pm for Chapter 18 - Whispers in the dark

I'm really getting to hate your louthsome characters and that is good. You have the feffect you wanted here.

Can't wait to see what come up next!

dennisud

Selma Flamel posted a comment on Wednesday 6th June 2007 2:05am for Chapter 18 - Whispers in the dark

"Lord Potter's role is unique. He is an anachronism; the very ideal of what we want our heroes to be; modest, humble and noble. Yet he hates his fame and his titles. He wants nothing more than to be just Harry Potter."

Simply excellent.

IamNotawriter posted a comment on Sunday 29th April 2007 1:07am for Chapter 18 - Whispers in the dark

No offense intended Alyx, but isn't Fanfic author one of the definitions of insanity?

All in all I've greatly enjoyed both Sunset and Sunrise, to this point. Thank you both.

I am wondering about the Owl and the prisoners remaining in the Azkaban prision itself. Does that eventually get resolved?

Pete posted a comment on Friday 15th September 2006 9:22pm for Chapter 18 - Whispers in the dark

Hehehehe. Ernst Stavro Blofeld makes it to the Potterverse. I love it. It's been forever since I read On Her Majesty's Secret Service. Tell me, Mr. Bond, does he have earlobes? :-)

Cheers, and keep up the great work,
Pete

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Wednesday 6th September 2006 6:33am for Chapter 18 - Whispers in the dark

Very good story.

gunny

mathiasgranger posted a comment on Saturday 2nd September 2006 10:30am for Chapter 18 - Whispers in the dark

Didn't catch the Blofeld reference last time I read this. Nice little Bond reference for the uninitiated. My god this whole Wizengamot thing is going to drive me crazy. Politicans are one of the biggest problems in the world, racist power mongering politicans are the biggest problem. You can trace a lot of bad things back to politicans and their horrible decisions. Please update soon!

Matt

azureguy86 posted a comment on Wednesday 30th August 2006 1:26pm for Chapter 18 - Whispers in the dark

I love your writing skills, it's just so refreshing sometimes to read a fanfic where i actually understand what is written. Keep up the good work and i'll be waiting for the next chapter.

SailorAlgol posted a comment on Tuesday 29th August 2006 1:57am for Chapter 18 - Whispers in the dark

Great writing, as always.

Just a quick question:
What would the soundtrack be during Wizengamot and their comitee's scenes?

SailorAlgol

pheonixX posted a comment on Thursday 24th August 2006 10:02pm for Chapter 18 - Whispers in the dark

I have read all of your stories so far and they have taken me a bit of time to read including the one's on Fanfiction.net and they are hot!! One of the things I like most is the way you portray harry you dont make me unrealistic which is what some authors do. But anyways off topic....Great work....LOVE IT!!
PheonixX

Erik Wiggins posted a comment on Thursday 24th August 2006 7:04am for Chapter 18 - Whispers in the dark

Thanks for great chapter, where was my e-mail letting me know it was in? I love this story and can't wait for the next chapter!

Donald McLeod posted a comment on Thursday 24th August 2006 2:29am for Chapter 18 - Whispers in the dark

Agean welldone. your story has great cliffies and flow; I love it.

erin_colien posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd August 2006 3:25am for Chapter 18 - Whispers in the dark

great update looking forward to the next.

xandrian posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd August 2006 5:21am for Chapter 18 - Whispers in the dark

I've spent the last few days getting caught up through this series and your other on FF. I've enjoyed the series overall, so I just wanted to thank you both for keeping the story coming so quickly.

Best wishes to you both feeling better soon.