Content Harry Potter

Reviews

amsev posted a comment on Thursday 5th April 2012 9:10pm for Chapter 26 - The pain of loss

Awww, I'm seriously sorry about Moody. He's one of my favorite characters in the HP universe.

And I just love! Luna's Familiar! I keep trying to imagine the "whir" in my head whenever she "whirs."

This story continues to be EXCELLENT!

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Tuesday 11th January 2011 10:27pm for Chapter 26 - The pain of loss

My interpretation of Hermiones prophecy is before Aries gives way to Taurus one or more of the brotherhood will die in battle. There will either be another weasley fight, Malfoy fight, or Harry vs. Voldemort. The Hogwarts ghosts will be exorcised and the muggle and magical worlds will merge before Aries gives way to Taurus or before mid-April. I'll have to keep reading to see if I'm right. :)

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Tuesday 11th January 2011 9:02pm for Chapter 26 - The pain of loss

It's too bad Hagrid wasn't invited to the Council. He probably would've liked to see Madame Maxine.;)

past posted a comment on Sunday 8th November 2009 11:08pm for Chapter 26 - The pain of loss

i am really enjoying this story, so please take my next comment with a grain of salt. I think that for as much as I like this stroy I dislike what you have done to Hermione's character. It seems that you attempted to make her more human and less perfect but you went to far and made her useless.She really has a small range of emotions in this story as well. I am surprised she hasn't sprialed into a dark depression caused by her uselessness. Like I said I am enjoying the story, I just get a little irritated everytime i read another Hermione segment.

RockBiter posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 2:26pm for Chapter 26 - The pain of loss

I'm very impressed with this chapter. Yes, you've tweaked history to suit your story, but you've done it in a very seamless and believable way.

Joyfullscroll posted a comment on Friday 6th July 2007 11:37am for Chapter 26 - The pain of loss

Hey, how are you two doing now that this is all completed? Working hard on something or another I'm sure. Hope you're enjoying your summer.

Ok now to the nitty-gritty. I'm going to take a guess at Your Prophesy in this chapter. Here goes:
The Ram (Tommy-boy) is gored by the Bull (Harry of course).
The Blood of the Brotherhood will flow...hmm could be the Brigade or the actual Brotherhood members or both in combination.
Blood will meet Blood (Lucius and Draco or Tommy-boy and Harry since Tom has Harry's blood to be resurected)
Blood will Fight Blood, same as the last pairings.
Ancient Voices will be silenced forever as a single cry heralds the Comming of the New Age: Eocho will pass on all knowledge of the brotherhood to Harry as he is the Malios or something to that affect. Possibly during the Final Battle or after they win the battle will Eocho pass on the Mantel of the Brotherhood to the remaining members to 'harold the New Age of the Brotherhood' in more Modern style.

How was that? I guess I'll find out in up comming chapters if some of it or any is right. Ja ne!

Selma Flamel posted a comment on Wednesday 6th June 2007 3:08am for Chapter 26 - The pain of loss

What exactly does it mean to be an honorary poltergeist?

They think Dennis is weak-willed? Man they are stupid.

Raise a glass (from your own flask of course) to Moody. The Mad-Eye who was always constantly vigilant.

Berkeley posted a comment on Tuesday 13th February 2007 12:31pm for Chapter 26 - The pain of loss

"Cockroach. No. The roach? I don't know. I was roach-something,"
I think you guys probably mean 'It' not 'I'

Peeve watched with pride...
I'm thinking an 's' is needed.

Sirius Issues posted a comment on Sunday 11th February 2007 9:22pm for Chapter 26 - The pain of loss

Beautifully done! However, I think it would have been appropriate for Amelia to end her eulogy with "Constant vigilance." Alas, poor Moody, we knew him well...sort of (sniff, sob!)

Scwarrior posted a comment on Wednesday 24th January 2007 10:29am for Chapter 26 - The pain of loss

You killed Moody... *pouts* oh and where is Molly? Anyways wonderful chapter... How did Moody die? I mean, you figure he would of had a portkey straight to the hospital... Even with both his legs blow off?

Bobmin356 replied:

I hate to rain on your parade, but even with magic, loss of both legs would have you bleeding out in under a minute. Not even the best trauma center in the world could save you from that.

He didn't have a portkey to the hospital, his portkey took him to another destination.

Molly Weasley is dead. She has been dead since the end of Sunset.

Dragon posted a comment on Saturday 20th January 2007 5:29am for Chapter 26 - The pain of loss

Well, its been a while since I've last reviewed, shame on me. Well, I haven't kept up since about chapter 10, until a few days ago, then I read up to current, what can I say? Work and long chapters don't mix well... That and since I keep up with so many fics, it's hard to keep up with all of them. Keep up the good work!

P.S.
Have you thought of including some omakes? Sure it's stealing an idea from Rorschach's Blot, but I don't think he'll mind, you can ask him if you feel compelled. It's a great way of giving the readers what they want, without having to change your original plot.

P.P.S.
Just a quick thought, Hermione always read ahead in the school texts, which I would assume she would also do with Care of Magical Creatures, so even if she didn't participate in Seventh Year, why wouldn't she know of a Crumple-horned Snorkack? With her personality, wouldn't she do a little research before saying with absolute certainty that they don't exist? Even with denying it at first from Luna's personality, certainly she would later go and research it? Just wondering...

-Dragon

Bobmin356 replied:

No we will not be including Omakes in our stories. Frankly I (Bob) think it's a dumb idea and it's annoying as hell to put omakes into chapters.

Going into what would have been her seventh year, Hermione had far more important things to read than a Care of Magical Creatures textbook. Even canon Hermione denied the existence of Snorkacks. Why don't you ask JKR why her Hermione didn't research Snorkacks?

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Wednesday 17th January 2007 2:40am for Chapter 26 - The pain of loss

I wasn’t as good as Hermione — I did laugh at Harry’s tail. Nice idea. I also liked the prophecy, suitably ominous without actually being completely damning. You killed Alastor and I’m shocked by it though the gods know I should have accepted that a lot of people die in this fic before now. Luna remains a superb character, beautifully realised and so very funny. Good chapter. I liked the return of the Sheikh. More please.

Dale Dietzman posted a comment on Tuesday 16th January 2007 2:05am for Chapter 26 - The pain of loss

"She laughed softly and watch him. "

Been infected by Fan Fiction (dot) net much?

You try and torture ME we-l-l-l-l- you'll see what kind of reviews you get, Buster Brown.

I pick every nit you let slip through. That's what I'LL DO FOR YOU LATELY!!

MonkeyAxman1302 posted a comment on Tuesday 16th January 2007 12:19am for Chapter 26 - The pain of loss

I really liked this chapter! It was sad when Moody died and I found your little memorial service quite moving, its really good that your writing can evoke such emotion in its readers. Thank you for writing!

I liked the conversations within the Brotherhood following the service. Harry and Hermione's was good but I really liked Luna reassuring Draco about life after death. A personal question I know, but the way you wrote that got me curious as to whether either of you believe in the next great adventure?

I also liked the fact that your holding the Council at Beauxbatons. Its nice to see a story with Madame Maxime in it.

Kind of excited by the arrival of another prophecy. You word them quite cleverly. I doubt the "Blood fights Blood" line will be so easily explained as; Harry (half-blood) v. Riddle (half-blood).

Keep writing this please, I didn't read the last chapter until it had been out a couple of week so it doesn't feel like I've been waiting that long which was good!

Monkey

Donald McLeod posted a comment on Sunday 14th January 2007 1:01am for Chapter 26 - The pain of loss

Tisk tisk there's a Dale every where trying to crush the muse of fantasy. Sorry to read the passing of Moody but I love those five words of his to live by and you visual image of bagpipe and casket ending. On the lighter end 'Harry the disgrutled honorary poltergeist'. Well you both keep the story going at high speed of entertainment. Thank you.

Merle Corey posted a comment on Saturday 13th January 2007 11:38pm for Chapter 26 - The pain of loss

Another great chapter. I liked how the normally business-like Amelia was initiallyl disillusioned to the sanctity of the Council meeting. All of your characters are quite different and equally real. The death of Moody was a little unexpectetd, and makes a reader nervous about the continued vitality of all the major characters... Keep up the amazing work!

Dustin Johannes posted a comment on Saturday 13th January 2007 6:53pm for Chapter 26 - The pain of loss

Oh, one last thing, from someone still in the military:

*taps playing in background* I wish to give a salute to Moody for putting up a good fight, and wish him well in the next great adventure.

Dustin Johannes posted a comment on Saturday 13th January 2007 6:31pm for Chapter 26 - The pain of loss

I think I'm starting to get an addiction...I stayed up until 4am reading this latest chapter, unable to stop. And I find myself needing more. You guys think many are blood-thirsty? I'm not (I think); though some more action scenes (not just fighting) would be nice. I must ask--when will Arthur propose to Melinda? I can see something will come out of their relationship, I'm just waiting for something to happen there. Well, here's to the new year, and to the next chapter.

P.S. Feel free to use me in those disclaimers you write. I always get a kick out of those.

mekareami posted a comment on Saturday 13th January 2007 3:18pm for Chapter 26 - The pain of loss

Thank you very much for the update. This story is so unique that it only requires a one chapter skim after more than a month :) I look forward to the next update as soon as your muses allow.

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Saturday 13th January 2007 10:52am for Chapter 26 - The pain of loss

Very good. sorry about Moody but that is war. Very good story.

gunny