Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Friday 14th January 2011 7:07am for Chapter 29 - The coming dawn

That's a good strategy for retaking Hogwarts. Can't wait to see how it plays out!

WorldOfLilyEvans posted a comment on Tuesday 23rd March 2010 7:17am for Chapter 29 - The coming dawn

"Oh, Arthur!" she exclaimed as her eye filled with tears.
I didn ´t know Melinda was missing an eye!

Great story!
xxx Saida

Tammy Driver posted a comment on Thursday 4th February 2010 3:33am for Chapter 29 - The coming dawn

Try a health food store, for the kind of goodies you're looking for Bob. Just hide them from Alys, so she doesn't take them away from you....<G>

Regina Noctis posted a comment on Thursday 2nd July 2009 9:23am for Chapter 29 - The coming dawn

I have a stuffed knitted penguin named Pasha. For some reason, the image of a Muslim penguin with multiple wives who find "Western baths sinfully decadent" quite amusing.

If you're ever in need of a penguin (technicolor or otherwise) for your disclaimer, myself and my penguin are available for your services. ;D

Tammy Driver posted a comment on Tuesday 24th February 2009 1:44am for Chapter 29 - The coming dawn

Poor Bob....I really feel bad for you. Are you still on that "nothing but water and air" diet?

GryffindorDragon posted a comment on Friday 29th June 2007 1:59am for Chapter 29 - The coming dawn

Somehow I had the impression that most of the Deaters were at Hogwarts. But that can't be, because with only 50 in the cafeteria it would take all day for just one meal. Where are all the others?

Selma Flamel posted a comment on Wednesday 6th June 2007 3:34am for Chapter 29 - The coming dawn

Awesome chapter. I especially enjoyed Arthur’s proposal. It’s a good thing you didn’t have him hide it in some sort of food (he’d probably have eaten it by mistake) or placing it in a wine glass. The latter could have resulted in plumbing problems of various types. (I'm sure that's enough on that subject. grin)

MonkeyAxman1302 posted a comment on Wednesday 28th March 2007 1:17am for Chapter 29 - The coming dawn

Great chapter! The tension is really starting rise and is almost palpable! The end is nigh!

Loved the stuff about theology and God. Are the views expressed by the Sheik; "God is." your own? I think its the best way to look at him, God just is!

Arthur's fumbling over the proposal was quite comic genius! Although it does seem all a bit fast but its good they can be happy.

Monkey

Fenris Ulf posted a comment on Sunday 18th March 2007 1:49pm for Chapter 29 - The coming dawn

Wow - Loved the battle Harry and friends made it look easy. Can't wait to see the rest of the story. A bit sad that it's ending though. I just hope JK Rowling does as well as you guys did she scared me with book 6. I almost want to pretend it doesn't exist. Kinda sad that some of the fan fiction is better then "cannon".

Mr.Zemme posted a comment on Sunday 18th March 2007 10:15am for Chapter 29 - The coming dawn

I just realized that I wrote champters...

I don't know why I'm wishing you good luck with monkeys... but I'm sure you'll figure it out ;)

Aki posted a comment on Friday 16th March 2007 10:40pm for Chapter 29 - The coming dawn

Wow, it's been a hell of a ride all the way from sunset to sunrise. The end seems to be in sight and I look forward to the next chapter!

igotbannedfroma2k posted a comment on Thursday 15th March 2007 6:00am for Chapter 29 - The coming dawn

Hmmm...
Any chance of telling us what that short video clip was...the one with the sheep.
I remember it, but I can't remember what movie it's from... I wanna watch it again.
Woot! Love the story! Hope you update soon!
~ALison

FriskyPixie posted a comment on Tuesday 13th March 2007 1:47pm for Chapter 29 - The coming dawn

This, by far, is one of the best stories I've ever read about Harry Potter. :dances in joy: I must apologize for not leaving a review ealier, but I will say that your disclaimer's are very funny, as are your author's notes. You both (Alyx & Bob?) have very sharp minds. Simply put, these two stories are great and I can't wait till I can read another chapter.

I also have a question. I believe that I read somewhere that Harry healed himself (maybe of a minor injury), so if Harry is so powerful, is there a reason that he can't heal his leg? I only thought of that after reading that Terry's leg will have permanent problems too. I was only wondering:)

And like Vidar , I too can be caught reading while I'm supposed to be working OR sleeping, like right now. Lol. BUT, its worth it! Reading is magic.

lelila posted a comment on Tuesday 13th March 2007 2:49am for Chapter 29 - The coming dawn

the coming dawn, eh? oh, boy. *rubs palms together* the final battle looms closer and preperations are started. excellent on the goblins joining them in the war.

i can only imagine the amount of fun u 2 had coming up with the flaming flatulence. hee hee.

oh, and i liked that conversation that harry had with alim about god. it was quite profound and it's actually very similiar to a few conversations that i've had with my hubby about faith and religion. and ya know, hermione really should be used to harry violating the laws of magic. and of violating laws of common sense and such, luna still takes the cake on that title. i do like that girl. hee hee. just walking into the spiders pit like that with no fear was typical luna. and poor susan with another possible 2 weeks. that's a bit cruel, isn't it? and terry's a good man tho i am glad he can use the medallion as a way of escape. i don't think anyone would blame him for doing so.

bloody amazing chapter. i can always rely on u guys to put out a fantastic update. i can't wait for the next up as things continue to gear up!

Fenris Ulf posted a comment on Monday 12th March 2007 1:38pm for Chapter 29 - The coming dawn

Wow - Finally caught up. just found your stories a few weeks ago and haven't been able to stop readding. Now write more :P I have been so taken in by your stories that I felt inconvenienced everytime someone had the gall to call 911 and make me put the laptop down. Don't they know I'm busy? All bleeding/chestpain/shortness of breath/choking/any other injury/illness stop eventually just wait for it.

Can't wait for the next update it's been a long ride!

heart_bloodline posted a comment on Sunday 11th March 2007 3:37pm for Chapter 29 - The coming dawn

First off, howdie doo! No onwards we go...ish...!

To my darling Alyx *remembers those fond phone conversations we use to share* *sighs*... you really should not be complaining about not having a normal disclaimer like you were a few chapters back. If I recall correctly,and I do, there were several "normal" disclaimers at the beginning of the series. Stop complaining love and move on with life. There are worse things then Snape in a thong and a troupe of technicolor penguins. Trust me! It could be like... oh, I don't know, Snape giving the disclaimer in a bathtub while doing some personal shaving! That is much worse!

Bob my boy, I send you an infinite amount of low carb puddings of the strawberry variety and am currently mailing you several boxes of donuts to that secret PO Box we discussed. Chin up boy!

On a more serious note, I have loved your series ever since I found it over a year ago. It has been one of the best pieces of FF I have read since I got into the fandom, just shortly after OoTP was released. Praise in the millions be washed upon both of you!

Unfortunately, this will be the last chapter I will be able to read for many many months to come, if not the next year. I head off to Navy basic training at the end of this month and from there I head off to combat and combat medicine training to become a Hospital Corpsman/Fleet Marine Force (HM/FMF)and will be detached to a Marine battalion upon which I am assured profusely that I will be deployed off to the war. Somewhere within the timespan of eight to ten months. I wish you both the best of luck and look forward to one day being able to finish reading the series. It has been a great joy of mine in all honesty.

To you and yours.
heart_bloodline
United States Navy, HM/FMF

Vidar posted a comment on Sunday 11th March 2007 10:00am for Chapter 29 - The coming dawn

Hehe, this time I read the chapter at home, but now I'm going to loose some sleep so I'm going to bed before my girlfriend kills me for that:)

Love your chapter and can't wait for the big fight that's coming:)

I hope you plan to write a lot of stuff abouth the story after the war is over... I like it when the authors take their time to finish their story in a way that give us the feeling that we actually followed the life of the characters:) Maybe even a new sequel;)?

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Thursday 8th March 2007 10:56am for Chapter 29 - The coming dawn

Outstanding, time to kick some ass.

gunny

o.T posted a comment on Wednesday 7th March 2007 12:28pm for Chapter 29 - The coming dawn

I have some nice liquid lovan that I made up, tastes like paper but it has all the lethal amounts of anti-depressant. YAY!

On another note, with the spell that Harry uses to stiffen his leg and warm it, can he use that on another part of his body? I mean it would be beneficial in the sack..

Also, will there ever be another full smut scene between the main Characters? We always get cut off before the good bits, or any of their bits. MORE BITS!

digeediva posted a comment on Wednesday 7th March 2007 10:02am for Chapter 29 - The coming dawn

Excellent chapter as always. This chapter had me wishing for more on the subject of religion. Alim's conversation with Harry about God was truly moving. I actually paused and thought about that myself, it was so good. It would have been nice to see Harry go to service with Hermione et.al. If anything, to see if Harry can rationalize what God is to him (or if he even believes in God).

The rest of the chapter is putting me in mourning because it seems that the end is nigh (sad sigh). Hopefully we get to see Arthur get married (maybe the twins too).

As to your medical news Bob, I am sorry to hear about it. My family, as well lives with a chronic condition (my daughter, though not diabetic) so I can relate to the stress it causes. As a bit of unsolicited advice, If you're still on injections, you might want to try the BD Ultra-Fine II 30 gauge syringes (that's if your doc didn't RX them). The needles are super thin and quite short that cause very little to no bruising or bleeding. That's what my kid was using til her doc switched her to the pen (but still uses a 30g ultra short needle).

If you're on pills now, that's great! Just eat healthy and listen to what Alyx says! BTW, the sugar-free cookies and cakes at Wally World (Wal-Mart hehe) are actually very good (no cardboard taste).

Take care Bob and Alyx and as always, impatiently waiting for the next chapter.

Digeediva