Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Wednesday 5th January 2011 12:36am for Chapter 3 - Weasleys Woes

I miss the pet peeves.:(

avidreaderbz posted a comment on Sunday 20th June 2010 3:15pm for Chapter 3 - Weasleys Woes

You do know that you are psychic right? Okay, I know that you wrote this a few years ago, but it just so happens that I have my Latin prose exam tomorrow (the owl equivalent, without the w) and guess what one of the prose pieces is? Tacitus's account of Boudica's rebellion, in Colchester. And the other is Caeser's annuls of the druids. I'm not even joking you can look it up, look at what exams OCR have schedules in the UK for June 22nd. Creepy!

ghostchicken posted a comment on Sunday 19th July 2009 9:55am for Chapter 3 - Weasleys Woes

This thing that appears to be developing between Arthur and Melinda is just plain precious! It's going to be fun to watch that grow. Melinda's been through hell and having Arthur around can't do anything but cheer her up, he's so cute.

Gotta love Papa and Mama Johanson. With all her fuss, she does remind me of the GOOD Molly Weasley. Thank GOD they were able to get the kids out, but CRUCIO to the orphanage workers who fled and left the kids behind.

Speaking of Weasleys... I hope Charlie gets away from Dumbledork. But then again, if that barmy old goat goes on to him about Harry they way he had been at Hogwarts, Charlie'll stun the bastard and leave. I felt bad for him when he found the Burrow in charred ruins. Sniff.

My feelings are that Ron is dead. Sniff, sob. I'm a Ron fan, so when he's portrayed as bad, it hurts, but I'll get over it. He was an appetizer on the Acromantulas' menu that night in Greenhouse 6, courtesy of Chef Millicent. Whaaaaah! Okay, I'm over it.

As for Molly--I think she might be in one of those camps if she's still alive. I hope it changes her tune.

Now, I shall read on and see where my speculation will lead.

malfoie posted a comment on Tuesday 16th June 2009 11:33pm for Chapter 3 - Weasleys Woes

I just have to say that charlie is a dumb ass. First he was told to go to Ireland not England. Next why would he not have heard from the rest of his family about the devorce or the dissownment I would have told the hole family about it. and finally NO NOT DUMBASSDORE.

RockBiter posted a comment on Saturday 23rd August 2008 3:50pm for Chapter 3 - Weasleys Woes

Sorry I haven't reviewed as yet. Too busy reading. I like what you're doing here. Many fan fics are so near what JK has written, it's hard to keep the two separated as you read. Yours, however, puts plenty of distance between the two and creates no confusion. I've read one other AU story, and like them very much.

Oh, there is one thing. There are dirty dishes in my sink; my floor wants sweeping; the dog needs a bath, and there is ironing to do. Will you be sending someone round to take care of those things so I can read? I knew you would. I'll leave a key under the mat.

dadscooking posted a comment on Tuesday 25th December 2007 11:37am for Chapter 3 - Weasleys Woes

I have a sexist question. Does Alyx write the sensitive love scenes while Bob handles the strategy/war parts. This story is broadly appealing and strikes a great balance.

Dadscooking

Zack Kay posted a comment on Thursday 6th December 2007 1:58pm for Chapter 3 - Weasleys Woes

hahaha awesome! i hate to say it, but as soon as Charlie was heading back to england, he was gonna meet up with the ole bumblebee! Great job so far, can't wait to continue.

mathiasgranger posted a comment on Friday 30th November 2007 10:22am for Chapter 3 - Weasleys Woes

I can see Charlie got his brains from his mother...ripe to be manipulated by Dumbledore.

Thanks for writing,
Matt

ella1983 posted a comment on Friday 13th July 2007 9:59am for Chapter 3 - Weasleys Woes

oh my poor Severus, i love this story (and sunset) but i hate what you've done to Severus....yet i can't help but enjoy his torment lol. Loving the fic so far, oh and can you please give Charlie back to his family now? :-D

Joyfullscroll posted a comment on Thursday 21st June 2007 6:41am for Chapter 3 - Weasleys Woes

Ok, I have a nitpick for you in form of the Weasly's. You keep mentioning that only Molly and Ron were lost/dead in the family from Auther's POV. You keep forgetting to mention Percy! You only remembered him when Charlie went over to the Burrow. There. I'll leave that point alone now that I've mentioned it.

Also in your AN, the fact that you say 'So please stop asking that we let Harry kill him. It's just not going to happen yet.' YET? So are you throwing out a red herring?

Oh btw fiction or not Don't Blame Canada! It's your responsiblity, face it like you should. *grins*

Selma Flamel posted a comment on Wednesday 6th June 2007 1:05am for Chapter 3 - Weasleys Woes

"Odd man, she thought. Attractive, in a rumpled sort of way, means well, but odd." All part of the charm, my dear, all part of the charm.
The scenes between Hermione and her parents are amazing.
"Mr. Lupin is a good man, a strong man, but a quiet one. I like that in a person. You can feel his strength without him bragging about it," that’s a perfect description of Remus. Great job.
Harry===knocking down prejudices by not knowing them. Wonderful!

GryffindorDragon posted a comment on Monday 4th June 2007 2:34am for Chapter 3 - Weasleys Woes

I just realized that Grandfatherly voice must belong to Dumbly. Grrr. Talk about out of the frying pan and into the fire.

GryffindorDragon posted a comment on Monday 4th June 2007 2:18am for Chapter 3 - Weasleys Woes

'Much to skinny' -- much too skinny
Good chapter

chris13 posted a comment on Monday 13th November 2006 1:08am for Chapter 3 - Weasleys Woes

hey Bob & Alyx, i dont normaly review every chapter, but your crack about teh Metatron was bloody brilliant! Rickman is much better as the voice of the lord than that greisy git snape. Another FANTASTIC chapter, cant wait to get further into your story!

Cky Raes posted a comment on Friday 14th July 2006 11:08am for Chapter 3 - Weasleys Woes

HAHA nice Dogma tribute XD

radar posted a comment on Saturday 10th June 2006 12:29am for Chapter 3 - Weasleys Woes

i'm liking it so far, rather interesting. Sorry bout not review before, I was trying to finish before 1 in the morning, and was on a time cruch to begin with. Great story by the way, I'm just slightly confused with some of the subplots going on, mainly Arther and Melinda, and the children of the orphanage. It is not to say that I don't understand them, I just feel kinda lost as to why they are there. I hope that there is more to offer in regards to their participation in the story in the future chapters.

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Monday 1st May 2006 8:32am for Chapter 3 - Weasleys Woes

Very good, hope Charlie will be ok.

gunny

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Wednesday 1st March 2006 1:39am for Chapter 3 - Weasleys Woes

I still hold out some hope for Dumbledore being at least partially redeemed. But if he hurts Charlie Weasley, unleash the hellhounds.

There isn't a bit about this that isn't fascinating.

Quizer posted a comment on Thursday 16th February 2006 9:04am for Chapter 3 - Weasleys Woes

====================
The Town of Hythe…

Charlie appeared in a secluded area of a park. Most of the town was hidden from view and he didn’t waste any time. He reached into his pocket and threw the key the clerk had given him to the ground.
====================

You know, it strikes me as odd that Charlie seems so susceptible to Dumbledore's manipulations in later chapters after showing a keen and alert mind here. Did Dumbledore use his magic to 'help out' more than is obvious in those passages?

Quizer

Pleather Boots posted a comment on Sunday 5th February 2006 8:54pm for Chapter 3 - Weasleys Woes

Oh dear....this is not what I expected...great! Ok, so I meant to be in bed over two hours ago, but I must say I am very enchanted by your story!