Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Meg posted a comment on Monday 28th November 2005 12:26am

Hot damn!

;)

Absolutly fantastic. I'm already feeling the crack-like addiction set in.

Meg

Angel posted a comment on Monday 28th November 2005 12:24am

WOW!!! Awesome beginning..I am speechless. Keep it up both of you are awsome.

Mickey posted a comment on Monday 28th November 2005 12:19am

Very nice story although you STILL have an annoying tendency to mix up Britain and England. England is a large island in the British Isles. Britain is either a political unit consisting of England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and other territories or a geographical location known also as the British Isles including England, Scotland, Ireland, and others. Thus the phrase "Britain and Scotland) is meaningless.

About the scene where Lucius is explaining his reasoning not to kill everyone. Wile the resoning is sound and it's possible Malfoy would see it I don't believe any version of Voldermort would be able to accept that line of reasoning and even if he could I do not believe Malfoy was subservient enough to him in his tone or choice of words to escape infuriating Voldermort.

The Unicorn

maddy143ded posted a comment on Monday 28th November 2005 12:02am

keep on doing the exellant work. if not for those copyright laws, your stories should be printed and sold too.

Harley posted a comment on Monday 28th November 2005 12:00am

Good start cann't wait for the next chapter.

Hood posted a comment on Sunday 27th November 2005 11:53pm

thank you for this story again

makieus posted a comment on Sunday 27th November 2005 11:51pm

What a great way to wake up. I have a million and a half questions, but I figure, they will be answered as this fic unfolds. Thankyou

Lionsgate posted a comment on Sunday 27th November 2005 11:50pm

still the best - i love your stories - thanks

solar1 posted a comment on Sunday 27th November 2005 11:49pm

great start!

Cronje posted a comment on Sunday 27th November 2005 11:34pm

Ahha, the much-awaited sequel! My only problem is that you mentioned him leaning on his cane. I thought his staff was going to replace the cane?

AcceleratedGlass posted a comment on Sunday 27th November 2005 11:30pm

great chapter, update soon

OrionHR posted a comment on Sunday 27th November 2005 11:27pm

Weee-heee. I've been looking forward to this story ever since SsoB (Sunset, as opposed to SroB, Sunrise). I suppose at some point, you will be replacing the Snape disclaimer role with Dumbles.

I like the scene with Harry and the bloody hands, very Macbeth. But the best had to be activation of the death ward and the resulting message.

New message for Harry's yellow shirts: "Stick? No, Voldie got smacked by an Ugly Forest."

Daan posted a comment on Sunday 27th November 2005 11:24pm

Excellent start. But, I really want to see what Dumbledore is up to, what mischief is the ex-headmaster planning?

mattb posted a comment on Sunday 27th November 2005 11:16pm

Brilliant opening chapter. I especially liked the way you covered the extraction team and the fire fight with the Death Eaters. I've read way too many FanFics that just don't "get it" when it comes to fight scenes. Yours is quite well done.

Congrats.

Jamey posted a comment on Sunday 27th November 2005 11:12pm

I think I'll just join in the chorus here and say "WOW!!!!!!!!" I hope you plan to move DA and HP&tCS over here - I'd feel safer with them here, as well as on fanfiction.net.

c50cnameless posted a comment on Sunday 27th November 2005 11:08pm

Wow, Sunset was good, Sunrise is looking to be just as good, keep it up, as they say in MacDonalds

"I'm Luvin it!"

Robert Hope posted a comment on Sunday 27th November 2005 11:05pm

Wow, good job as always. Having a hundred score house elves in uniform was a nice touch.

Ron posted a comment on Sunday 27th November 2005 11:04pm

Grrrrr! Too damned short, must write faster, must write faster! LOL, seriously, Bob and Alyx, a great beginning. I honestly look forward to more, and beg your permission to d/l your works for permanent reading. (BTW, since I don't have Word, is there any chance you can put your files in a PDF format?)

David Thacker posted a comment on Sunday 27th November 2005 11:03pm

WOW!!!!That was great and a very good start to a great story.

Orion posted a comment on Sunday 27th November 2005 10:57pm

Bravo