Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Jon08 posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd September 2015 5:43am

Really loved this, from start to finish, 5 days reading.

Love the fact that old celtic/druidic influences are scattered throughout the story without being bogged down in unneccesary facts.

2203 pages in word on a size 8 font with size 6 for the notes.

Jon08 posted a comment on Wednesday 26th August 2015 4:49pm

Absolutely loving this as I did 'sunset', just one ?typo. It should be reserve or reservation. Dragon Preserve would be what you americans call dragon jelly, would keep the Grangers in business as dentists though, all those busted teeth chewing on dragonhide thats strong enough to make armour. LOL

HamiltonH posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2015 5:57pm

Well, that was worth every minute of every hour of every night (what else would you be doing between Sunset and Sunrise?) I spent reading your stories. Thanks!

r00ney posted a comment on Thursday 23rd April 2015 8:38pm

Excellent Story, many thanks for writing and sharing it!

Monki666 posted a comment on Tuesday 21st April 2015 10:28am

Hey guys love this series and all the rest of your books I've reade them all about 3-4 times each and I just can't get enough of them

Aries-Antares posted a comment on Tuesday 16th December 2014 9:57pm

Currently re-reading this story on the prequel and I was wondering if the Johansen family might be Danish? Since it sounds more Danish than Swedish. In Sweden it would had been Johanson.

ch0j1n posted a comment on Friday 31st October 2014 11:50pm

I'm really starting to hate Hermione in this story, I don't know how Harry can put up with her. Otherwise a great story.

jenny9010 posted a comment on Monday 27th October 2014 2:30pm

Hi!

My name is jenny9010, and i checked it in my writer, this two fics are roughly 1950 pages long according to it.

So, as a girl thats barely managed a measly 20 pages unfinished, soon discharged one shot i think youre awsome.

sorry bout the spelling, enlglish is not my mothertounge, cheers!

Tammy Driver posted a comment on Thursday 31st July 2014 6:51pm

If you printed this story, it would be 869 pages long.

myrthe1203 posted a comment on Sunday 6th July 2014 1:02pm

Standing, he smiled gently. "If your parents want a fight, they'll get it. I think you'll find that they back down very quickly, once they realize just whose standing beside you."

Whose should be who's or who is.

Thanks for posting.

myrthe1203 posted a comment on Friday 4th July 2014 2:23pm

This line cracked me up as a double entendre:

The King looked surprised for a moment, then nodded. "Thank you, my lord."

Usually, my lord means something like "my owner". When the King says it, it means "you might be a lord but you're MY lord, you belong to me."

"My owner" is an oxymoron in itself, I think.

myrthe1203 posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd July 2014 9:42am

Hmm. I seem to remember you repeatedly stating you don't do LOTR crossovers.

But we're getting through to you! Prancing Pony, Radagast.. You'll bow before us! Muwahahahahaaa!

(yes, I've no idea what I'm trying to say, either.)

sfjoellen posted a comment on Thursday 26th June 2014 9:03pm

great story.. one of the classics of fanfiction. thanks for writing it!

Thegriz posted a comment on Tuesday 15th April 2014 1:46pm

Bob this a reread of this story. I had the 1st ten chapter saved. As I have about 80% plus of your stories. Your one of the best for H P fan fic. Your 1st on my list.

I express my wishes that you and your family have been able to peacefully take care of your father estate. And that all can remember the good times. May the love your parents gave to all be the example that all follow.

anf600 posted a comment on Friday 14th March 2014 10:26pm

Awesome pair of stories. Thank you for writing them.

atymer posted a comment on Wednesday 8th January 2014 1:17am

First I wanted to comment on the disclaimers. I was giggling, laughing out loud, incredulous and irritated. They ran the gauntlet of humor and I wondered what recreational substances supported this effort or if the writers suffered from acute sleep deprivation over a period of months or years. lol

Very exciting is an understatement for this story. I was on the edge worried over who might die and really did a happy dance at the end. The humor appeared at just the right moments and had just the right tone, not over the top considering the circumstances but not gallows humor either. I want to thank the authors for Mr. Trenton Largo and Ms. McFerrson, because I enjoyed their reaction to those stupid interviews as much as the embarassment of the idiot attempting to undermine Harry and his friends. I nearly found myself under the table a few times.

I appreciated that as powerful as Harry was he kept an awareness that using that power could harm more than help if abused. I also was happy he wasn't whiny! And also Kudos for Hermione being so in character that I wanted to smack her sometimes. I did appreciate that she didn't just acknowledge her errors but actively pursued correcting her misconceptions and made attempts to cease jumping to conclusions. She came across as honest, brave and resourceful without being anything like a super woman.

Thanks for saving Draco in a credible manner and finding him with Luna delighted me. His future state of perpetual embarassment and bemusement will keep him breathing oxygen instead of helium for the rest of his life. No question Luna is my fav female character from the HP stories and I loved her here.

Over all this story and its prequel or keepers. I am sure I will be reading this again.

Bthumper posted a comment on Tuesday 19th November 2013 2:46pm

Authors notes aren't that bad. They are like colds. You only get them after a long spell and then it is over. :)

Rico Perrien posted a comment on Saturday 13th April 2013 12:02pm

If the law said that any magical creature harming a witch or wizard should be killed, why was there no reercusions when Fuzz killed Dumbledore (other than a fear over Luna's reaction to the attempt)?

amaris8 posted a comment on Thursday 4th April 2013 8:35am

I've now managed to read this story twice in the past 6 months of my deployment, it's just that good and for that I thank you both!!! I've also read some of your other stories on both this site and ffn.com, I always enjoy your twist on things as well as your disclaimers. Thank you again for writing such awesome stories!!

Rico Perrien posted a comment on Tuesday 2nd April 2013 2:47pm

Many years ago, I was told that the difference between men and women was that men think the Three Stooges are funny, and women don't.

I am curious how Alix feels about that.