Content Harry Potter

Reviews

MercuryBlue posted a comment on Friday 24th March 2006 1:23am for A False Sense of Security

Uh, the chapter's all in bold.

Obliviate posted a comment on Sunday 12th March 2006 3:42am for A False Sense of Security

Still loving the story, althought I have to admit that I laughed when Harry made that comment about being "a Grey Lord" *mighty background music* xP sorry.
But the story is really good, and I had to re-read the books twice to convince myself that Dumbledore in the books is a good person. In other words: this is working as the sixth book, instead of a fanfic based on the characters of the book. Thank you!

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd February 2006 11:03pm for A False Sense of Security

The Tower punishment was clever. Using it to fell Dumbledore was even more so. Delicious.

I would love to see Harry slice Dolohov to shreds, but Hermione doing it casually woul dbe even better.

Fine fic.

harry85 posted a comment on Friday 2nd December 2005 10:08pm for A False Sense of Security

The changes in the Ministry are not good. Not good at all. Wonder what will happen to Amelia, and the investigation on Dumbledore, now that Dolohov has taken her place.

Well, I guess Harry could always go, kill them and come back to Hogwarts. This is war, after all. So one has to take down the enemies in war.

Eliew posted a comment on Tuesday 18th October 2005 7:55pm for A False Sense of Security

Ohhh..the Quibbler's article on the DE Captured Hogwarts was fun. Especially how the students named was not to be known till their family were informed.

Regarding the Board of Governors, in a previous meeting, a Augusta Longbottom was mention, then in this chapter a Constance Longbottom was mention, are there two Longbottom in the Board, or was it a mistake of some sort?

Hmm... based on what is happening to the outside world so far, will the Brotherhood have to bring forward their date of departure? Heehee, will be fun though, for the Bumblebee to return to a almost empty school.

noylj posted a comment on Sunday 9th October 2005 5:59pm for A False Sense of Security

Love your stories. Even when they aren't the best, they are still updated frequently and one can tell that you care about your stories and your readers. Please, please, make sure Snape is killed. The sooner the better. Don't let him wise up, just kill him. Dead. Doornail.

Tom posted a comment on Wednesday 5th October 2005 3:22am for A False Sense of Security

I enjoy this story very much. You guys are some of the best writers I've seen. I must admit that some of the pet peeves I disagree with, but most of them I do agree with.

Slashpet posted a comment on Wednesday 5th October 2005 1:56am for A False Sense of Security

Love the story so far. Though I am a bit upset at getting killed off since I live a few miles outside of Jedburgh. :)

Fudgie posted a comment on Monday 3rd October 2005 9:31am for A False Sense of Security

Ha. I love goat!Dumbledore. And Harry's shirt, yet again.

and ohhh, yay. I think the climax of the story is coming soon? eh eh?

you think that your chapter sizes are modest? 12k or so words just in this chapter... that's a lot. XD to me, anyway. When I write my chapter are normally around 1k words. D:

Machiavelli Jr posted a comment on Sunday 2nd October 2005 7:35am for A False Sense of Security

You're a little hard on slow updaters. Even the slowest around [Jeconais, this means you, though at least they're long] write way faster than most published authors. To a Lois Bujold fan 'slow' means a short novel every three years. On the other hand, it does get frustrating and I can live with any amount of peeves if you just KEEP WRITING THIS! When I read the summary and the first page I thought 'this is going to be absolute crap'. I'm delighted to be wrong. In case you're wondering, my worries were: The Weasleys are going to be completely OOC, canon is there for a reason, I don't like Harry/Hermione and superpowers can be really annoying if [as they usually are] not done right. My apologies for that attitude; I *like* this fic. Not even many good honest nits other than minor Brit-picking, a couple of HP-meets-spellcheck howlers and is-everybody-bloody-mad??? To which the answer, canon or otherwise, is obviously 'yes'. Dark is good, Hermione is good ['Dan and Emma' is cruel, most of the fics and other works where those names appear make me feel ill] and the not-quite-bad-guys are twistedly brilliant - Dumbledore, Molly and Ron are entertainingly extreme. KUTGW, don't worry about the idiots and Bob, read HBP - there are holes you could drive the Express through but there's much more of a delayed reaction to Sirius' death coming in Book 7, as should be bleeding obvious to anyone reading. Harry's problems are hidden, for his own sanity. The mask will crack at the worst possible moment and that hasn't arrived yet. Note how Harry doesn't talk to certain people. At all. Finally, if it's not prying, did ff.net explain why you got booted off? If it is, forget I asked and spend the time you would spend replying to me writing more Ron. On second thoughts, do that anyway.

Mary posted a comment on Friday 30th September 2005 3:12pm for A False Sense of Security

I really am enjoying your story. It's well thought out and excellently written. I look forward to reading the rest of it.

darktail posted a comment on Friday 30th September 2005 6:55am for A False Sense of Security

I know that you probably have almost all of this story already written down, so I just want to point this: Talking about Wizard Merlin is like talking about King Arthur, you follow? Then, a legend says that Arthur and his twelve knights of the round table are sleeping on the Isle of Avalon, but they will rise again if the people of Britain are in dire need.

Well, you could have used this legend in your favour... But NOT in the final fight! Yeah, dear old arthur should NOT help Harry defeating the Dark Lord, but instead he should, at least, help him to EVACUATE Britain!

I find this a great idea, and If I ever manage to write a HP fiction worth of your rewiew (I fear not, however, first off 'cause I'm Italian, so my english isn't too good...), I'd really like to use it...

Well, I'll surely like whatever twisted plot you'll write anyway, this was just a pointing...

Well, anyway returning to the story, I like it more and more with every chapter you write! I really can't wait for the next ones, and it's a shame that FF.NET deleted it, doing so you've lost so many future readers...

Well, anyway, keep up the good work!
Bye!

deatheater posted a comment on Friday 30th September 2005 2:07am for A False Sense of Security

Hello you two brilliant authors. First of all I excuse my english. It is not my mothertongue.
This story is quite great. The idea, that light people sometimes become more evil than the one who prposed to be evil.
I wouldn't dare to critcsm this story for various reasons. I like it. I think some readers dosen't see that every single ff is an Au Story. We all have different ideas how things could have worked out.

Something I do not understand correctly, its just a question. the accindent with Filch, it was attemt to murder Snape, why on hells name didn't Albus tried to stick as near to the truth as possible? All those lying and altering memories was nothing more than an ill attempt. He could have told, parts of the truth.
Lucius didn't actully become the vice minister or? The ministry wouldn't allow a known deatheater beeing part of the society at all. And he dosen't have the money to buy him self all in.
I have quite a lot of question but I know that I will have to wait and to read, how the story will go on.
I know this is quite a long review, but after all this long chapters. (I'm quite aware of the hell work it must have been for you two) I thought you would deserve such a long review.

With best wishes.
Yours deatheater

azntgr01 posted a comment on Wednesday 28th September 2005 7:24am for A False Sense of Security

^^

Jack-A-Roe posted a comment on Wednesday 28th September 2005 3:30am for A False Sense of Security

The punishment from the tower was unique and I hadn't seen that done like that.

Actually, I think Hermione needs to be smacked up side the head on the whole SPEW issue. But that's me.

Electing a DE as Minister and having him pardon Malfoy, et al. is stretching my "suspension of disbelief" awfully far. You at least needed to set it up better, I realize that it would have been ten pages of information not needed, but then again how important are those two appointments to the plot. (Would unknown DE's being appointed have done as well?)

Soup posted a comment on Wednesday 28th September 2005 3:16am for A False Sense of Security

Another terrific chapter, albeit a little later than normal, but writing as much as you do and updating as often is really amazing. In your ANotes, it seems like to me that some people just need to chill. I mean, it's your creative writing that has taken SOB this far. It's your story. If they don't like it, there's over hundreds of thoursands of other Harry Potter stories they can read, and just miss out an your wonderful story. Keep up the good work!

Adam posted a comment on Wednesday 28th September 2005 2:52am for A False Sense of Security

very well done from harry with the death eaters, and I noticed that Gin was getting in on the tshirt slogans. Dont envy Amelia though considering she has essentially been fired (she was the director of the MLE before Dolohov wasn't she?). With DE's now running the ministery though things are going to become very unpleasant and the outcasts had better watch their backs. With lucy now cleared though, Snape had better stay in hiding, after all he doesnt want to get caught does he.

Kevin posted a comment on Wednesday 28th September 2005 2:15am for A False Sense of Security

Jeconais just finished White Knight, Grey Queen. It's a beaut.

kari posted a comment on Tuesday 27th September 2005 12:53pm for A False Sense of Security

geesh.. I'm sooo not appreciative of ff.net tossin' you guys out... when SOB was moved, it took me forever to figure out yahoo groups! ( It also made me feel quite stupid when I finally DID figure it out!).. but now, I must say I like the site you're using... quite user friendly :D

Story is, of course, as great as ever... keeps me alive amongst the all too real reality that is life ...

oh! and I've just recently noticed references to you two and abraxan as well in a piece by old crow.. definately can't tell you three are all pals, eh?... all well.. you all write so wonderfully... i guess it just works, eh?

g'night, and once again, thanks for the great read :D

Roni posted a comment on Tuesday 27th September 2005 8:22am for A False Sense of Security

Jeeze grumpy aren't we. :P Excellent chapter!!! I can't wait untill the plan goes into action.
You guys are awsome and I LOVE you!!!!!

Roni