Content Harry Potter

Reviews

pyrodaemon posted a comment on Tuesday 24th October 2006 11:10pm for Alligators in the Classroom

I'm almost going to stop reviewing! I thought the suspence was killing me before but now we've really gotten into the story and I want to read more...lol....0_o


anyways really good, I liked the trail, when are they getting their new rooms? When are you going to cut Ron into little piece and feed him to a grim-er I mean when are you going to make Ron fade into lala land? ...on to the rest of the story...

...did that seem rushed to you? yeah me too...my shortest review for you yet!

Lyn Piton posted a comment on Sunday 3rd September 2006 11:29am for Alligators in the Classroom

As a total Dumbledore fan, I don't usually like fics where he's evil, but you guys have managed to write something so engaging that I can look past that. LOVE the Fidelius on the bathrooms prank--brilliant!

(I know how you feel about the canon nazis. Considering none of us are JKR, I don't understand the anal retentive view on canon. Technically, ALL fanfic is uncanon!)

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Sunday 13th August 2006 10:41pm for Alligators in the Classroom

Cackling my head off at Snape's private swamp. Great chapter.

lolig posted a comment on Tuesday 20th June 2006 4:03am for Alligators in the Classroom

xx

Calanthe Aisling posted a comment on Monday 8th May 2006 7:51am for Alligators in the Classroom

I haven't reviewed yet, so I thought it was about time.
First of all your author's notes are hilarious.
Of course I also really like the story.
I guess I'm stating the obvious, but Ron is really a git.
But this sure is a fun story.

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Thursday 27th April 2006 10:32am for Alligators in the Classroom

Outstanding.

gunny

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Tuesday 21st February 2006 10:02am for Alligators in the Classroom

You guys are great authors, but your disclaimers are seriously twisted.

The hearings went well, and it should raise some eyebrows to see just how much the Weasleys had if Hermioneonly got half.

Fun chapter with the portable swamp and the alligators.

AJ4 posted a comment on Thursday 2nd February 2006 8:53am for Alligators in the Classroom

Gotta say that i found it very intereting that draco and luna could get together. loved the shocked expressions when dumbledore found out who harrys guardian is. glad ron was severly punished for his horrid actions. and my fav part of this chapter was without a doubt the portable swamp. that was an awesome ending to the chapter. the title was great and i didn't understand the chapter title until the very end. great job!! --AJ : )

Kaza posted a comment on Friday 13th January 2006 2:17pm for Alligators in the Classroom

What about a Canadain beta?

EricThorsen posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd January 2006 9:34am for Alligators in the Classroom

"Ahhhh!!! It's an Alligator! RUN! No, not the robes... Not the Hair, Not the Hair... mommy." That's is just a little of what I imagined. I like this story a lot so far.

Chris Carter posted a comment on Sunday 1st January 2006 12:40pm for Alligators in the Classroom

I've enjoyed what I've read of this story so far. I like the continuity that you maintain in your story, such as Harry's leg injury being a persistent problem, in a lot of stories Harry goes from being practically on his deathbed to running a marathon in the next paragraph. I also really like the way you show what's happening in diffent places at roughly the same time to give a full view of what's happening. The romance is handled in a well paced and believeable way. The only (hopefully at least somewhat) constructive criticism I can offer is small nitpicky stuff: the characters must be very serpentine because it seems like EVERYBODY that's angry is described as hissing, while it's great Harry is letting his feelings out, if he cries much more he's going to need an i.v. to treat dehydration (its ok to hold some things in from time to time, Harry), and the Harry gets mad Hermione holds his hand Harry calms down, Harry gets mad Hermione holds his hand Harry calms down is a bit too repetitive a theme. This is a wonderful story and I look forward to reading the rest of it.

harry85 posted a comment on Wednesday 30th November 2005 10:02pm for Alligators in the Classroom

This was good, but I really expected Ron to be espelled. Well, I didn't expect it, truthfully, I knew it would ahve been asking too much to relieve the school from the git's presence. But I think he deserved that.

As for relocating Harry and Hermione, well, this won't do. Dumbledore will still continue his schemes about the boy...but once again, taking them away from the school would ahve been too easy...

Quizer posted a comment on Thursday 17th November 2005 3:50am for Alligators in the Classroom

"In the second world war, fought by the muggles, the Germans were killing people of the Jewish faith by the millions."

Being a German myself, I feel I must object to how this is phrased. I think we all know that it was ol' Adolf and his little clique who orchestrated the mass murdering of the Jewish people. I'd appreciate if you changed the above sentence accordingly. :)

thank you
Quizer

MattD posted a comment on Tuesday 15th November 2005 5:58am for Alligators in the Classroom

Harry and Hermione get a bedroom together...how convenient...*winks*

knightout posted a comment on Thursday 10th November 2005 10:59am for Alligators in the Classroom

Am I the only one that isn't surprised that Dumbledore isn't the kindly old gent the appears to be? Although my family are G/H shippers this is fascinating story. We look forward to the 7th. year continuation story.

Judd posted a comment on Thursday 27th October 2005 6:58pm for Alligators in the Classroom

This is my second time reading through this. It’s a great FanFic. I love how you made Dumbledore more and more evil as the book progressed. Also you did something very few people can actually do... make the love life of the main characters believable. Congrats on all accounts. Oh, I really like Harry’s T-Shirts, but that humour seems to die out towards the end of the Fic… :-(
I like how you put Americans on a lower level of English writing ability then others… your right… but it amused me.

Judd
New Jersey
U.S.A
;-)