Content Harry Potter

Reviews

slayersfan01 posted a comment on Saturday 20th October 2007 9:42am for Gifts, Attacks and Tears

Kill Dumbledore. Please. If you can please torture the bastard before you do. Thank you.

Kill that fucking rapist Ron too. Ground his BOYhood to mush before you do.

In fact, just destroy Griffindor Tower (Without Harry, Hermione, Ginny and Neville in it of course). Griffindor is the new Slytherin.

LuckyBitch posted a comment on Saturday 25th August 2007 6:01pm for Gifts, Attacks and Tears

haha ron is a pervert :)) and i guess that its not ron who instructed a spider to bite harry, cause that would be too simple, or not? :] anyways, this story rox! :)

joeBob posted a comment on Wednesday 8th August 2007 2:08am for Gifts, Attacks and Tears

You cruel bastards!

After "Harry's Life, The Musical", how much more can Harry do for an encore?

After a few years and a few kids, he's going to be so screwed... (by divorce attorneys, not Hermione)

GryffindorDragon posted a comment on Thursday 31st May 2007 2:24am for Gifts, Attacks and Tears

The part on bravery and fear was simply superb (and not necessary the only part that was).
'because I’m insisting we take extra precautions so we don’t tip our hand early. I realize you’d like faster results' -- sounds like you're talking to the readers here.
very nice trace on the money; wouldn't work in the Muggle world where transfers take place in ledger books (digital nowadays, of course); but fits the wizarding world where Harry's vault has stacks of coins.
Dumbledore's reminiscings are just too evil: too bad for them but they served their (or rather my -- does anyone really still want to make Dumbledore light when he thinks doing anything [including stealing and allowing people to be murdered (just because he doesn't kill them himself doesn't make him innocent)] to get his way is okay?) purpose. Considering those actions, why did Fawkes only leave Dumbledore recently?
Harry's song is really great. I agree with Hermione's assessment of Harry's gift.
I think that you may be right (despite the sarcasm) about H/G being temporary. Many thought H/Cho was inevitable after Book 4; but look what happened in Book 5. We'll just have to wait and see what JKR does in Book 7.

csktech posted a comment on Wednesday 28th February 2007 4:02am for Gifts, Attacks and Tears

Kill Snape... Kill Snape.. Boy that was subtle wasnt it. Liking the story, Hating Dumbledork, Snape, and of course, Ron The Weasel.

mathiasgranger posted a comment on Saturday 17th February 2007 1:42pm for Gifts, Attacks and Tears

Just a comment....on Harry being defused so quickly following Ron's sexual assault of Hermione. Harry hearing Hermione curse and that startling him seems a bit of a stretch at best, especially at this point.

Thanks for writing,
Matt

Selma Flamel posted a comment on Saturday 17th February 2007 10:09am for Gifts, Attacks and Tears

"Afterwards we'll shake and cry together." Maybe I am a Lion after all. I'm usually brave, but then start getting the shakes afterwards even crying sometimes. Though the tears are usually because I'm truly angry.

Favorite quote: "The greatest wisdom is seeing through appearances." Luna is awesome.

I wish Alice Longbottom could come along and smack Dumbledore and then get creative for being so dismissive of her son. Or even Neville's Gran.

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Friday 12th January 2007 3:07am for Gifts, Attacks and Tears

Yay! Go Harry/Hedwig, she's the best lady for him anyway. Okay, got that out of the way, but really looking forward to the next part, and how things will go with the Ministry and Dumbledore, as this may be the straw that has broken the camel's back, for which I'm glad to see.

Dragen posted a comment on Saturday 6th January 2007 4:27am for Gifts, Attacks and Tears

LoL… Dumbledore plan to use Hermione to spy on Harry back fired. The fool Snape tried to Obliviate Hermione, but her Occlumency shield were too strong for that to happy, now Snape is going to pay.

What was in the latter that Harry sent to Moony, to make him and the rest that he got it bad for Hermione?

The fool Percy; keeping things an important as meetings in a journal, and leaving in his disk… where someone can read it; the fool.

Dumbledore I don’t know what I can say about him, without saying things that young people that are reading this… so all I’ll say that he is a fucking ass.

I love the music that told about Harry’s life. I like the jewelry/music box that Harry gave Hermione. The fucking ass Ron, I can’t believe that he would a force a promise ring on Hermione, which only he could take off. And then to grope her. I really don’t want to be in his shoes now.

Dumbledore and Ron are showing there true colours, but like sheep, they won’t believe what they are see but what they are told.

Why would Dumbledore send someone to attack Harry with a Jordanian Glass Razorback Spider? (Maybe as he said, ‘Ah well, at least this will convince him that staying inside the castle is his best course of action if he wishes to remain safe.’ But it could have been Ron alone, trying to get Harry back for dating Hermione. But we all know how much he dislikes spiders, but he could ask someone else to do it… but why go against Dumbledore’s orders?

asianya posted a comment on Tuesday 19th December 2006 6:22am for Gifts, Attacks and Tears

Noticed a few discrepencies in this chapter dealing with Tonks and Narcissa Malfoy. You Refer to their relation to each other twice as being cousins, when in fact Narcissa is Tonk's aunt. Other then that, I am loving your story and hope you two continue writing.

For reference I included the following quotes from your story to help you find the discrepencies easier.

"Stepping over to the healer, Tonks watched silently while the healer assessed her cousin’s condition."

"Leaning over Narcissa, she took her cousin’s hand and they vanished from the room. "

cream435 posted a comment on Sunday 10th December 2006 6:48am for Gifts, Attacks and Tears

still a great story.... i finally finished DA and SC, and you guys are just AWESOME authors! i know this isn't a helpful review or anything but oh well. Your writing ROCKS my socks. and the Patriots just lost so i'm all unhappyish.... but anyways, love your plots always! ***cream***

pyrodaemon posted a comment on Tuesday 24th October 2006 6:30pm for Gifts, Attacks and Tears

Is it too much to ask for some kind of separation between story sequences? No it absolutely is not! We should start a club...that comment is largely Sarcasm, but not all the way *winks*

Anyways I really like this chapter a lot. Its got romance, its got soap...er...dramaic 'hes going to die!' and angst and all kinds of other stuff. You know I've just noticed, well not really but I'm pointing it out now, your chapters are as long as most peoples stories (you know the short ones that are over before they really begin?). One chapter is almost a complete story in itself, if you don't count the overall plot...if that makes any sense to you (both) at all...

I like the spider. I can't really figure out who the Death Eatter wannabe is...I don't think its Ron, that would be too obvious unless you did it to throw us off...which is worth thought, and you really haven't gotten into the chars of Dean and Seamus so all I have to go by is cannon, which this *is* not. I *know* it isn't Neville. He's not that stupid and I don't think he'd join the same group of small bites that killed in a sense killed his parents (b/c what do you call what they are? I mean they really aren't alive anymore, they can't really even function on their own. So I think of them as being dead for the most part.)

Dumbledore really has to be a complete idoit to say...let me find it..."I would hazard to say this was a deliberate attempt on Mr. Potter’s life. Ah well, at least this will convince him that staying inside the castle is his best course of action if he wishes to remain safe" I mean seriously he can't be that stupid (which he obviously is or he wouldn't have) he had a person who he *knew* at some point or other worked for the ministry standing near him (insert Blackthorne). The ministry has been out to get his arse for over a year now. Surely he would think they'd use everything in their power to pull one over on him. Or is he just so use to people worshipping the ground he walks on that he just doesn't think anymore?

...And thats it for the chapter review...until I hit submit because it never fails to trigger something in me that want to continue the review...weird that.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Sunday 13th August 2006 6:34pm for Gifts, Attacks and Tears

I like the Draco / Luna pairing provided you redeem him a bit first. As he is she's much too good for him. As for the Weasleys, you made the reasons behind them accepting the money from Dumbledore reasonable and believable. I could see your version of them doing it because they believe it would be good for their children and at the beginning they have no idea what Harry will be like - he could have been another Draco for all they knew. Dumbledore is just plain daft though - why would staying in the castle where he'd just been attacked make any sense to Harry? It clearly isn't secure. Good chapter.

Battleaxe posted a comment on Wednesday 26th July 2006 5:11am for Gifts, Attacks and Tears

That bloody fucking asshole, sorry for that, but if I were there I would take Ron, cut off his balls and stick them in his mouth.
Wuuusaaaahhh "rubbing the rage into the desert"

Cky Raes posted a comment on Wednesday 12th July 2006 4:39pm for Gifts, Attacks and Tears

Hmmmm, Harry/Hedwig has me intrigued...

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Wednesday 26th April 2006 11:51pm for Gifts, Attacks and Tears

Good chapter. It is about to hit the fan.

gunny

chapps posted a comment on Friday 17th March 2006 2:59pm for Gifts, Attacks and Tears

Go Dobby YEAH! Hopefully now the Brotherz will open up a can of whoop ass and take old dumbley down a notch or 300. great fic :)

Dahlias posted a comment on Monday 6th March 2006 9:48am for Gifts, Attacks and Tears

I luved your pet peeve, lol.

So let's see... It couldn't have been Ron who put the spider in the bed but if it was Ron then he must be a good actor in those [revious books... for Some reason I'm thinking Neville because it's so out of the question but at the same it would be a hell of a twist, Dean... I'm not feeling him but I can see it in Seamus though. Maybe he's the traitor or is it some unknown Gryff?

I feel bad for Harry, Though if I were him I would wait 'till the dead of night and plot my revenge...

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Tuesday 21st February 2006 5:28am for Gifts, Attacks and Tears

This was a fascinating chapter. Once again, not trying to add to a completed story, I just giggle over the idea of Ron's ring going on Millicent. This Ron bites.

It kills me to say, but I hope Dumbledore goes down big time for the funds manipulation. The no-punishment-for-Ron thing tears it.

Great work.

Tildessmoo posted a comment on Monday 2nd January 2006 9:04am for Gifts, Attacks and Tears

Loved the chapter, but I'm afraid that I'm still so sleepy that the only detail you'll get is that Ron getting kicked in the nuts is getting a bit repetetive - and I still smile every time. And I've got to wonder just how much Dumbledore has been blinded by being too used to always getting his way; "Ah well, at least this will convince him that staying inside the castle is his best course of action if he wishes to remain safe." Harry being attacked inside Hogwarts will convince Harry that he is safest in Hogwarts? Is he really that stupid? Please note this question is rhetorical, as I figure on getting it answered in later chapters; just felt it had to be said. Also needing saying, I'm looking forward to reading "Thievery, Surprises, and Noodles." A chapter with a title like that just has to be good.