Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Marvin posted a comment on Friday 16th November 2007 5:34am for The First Day of School and Snape!

Interessting...
:)
Thanks

slayersfan01 posted a comment on Saturday 20th October 2007 8:31am for The First Day of School and Snape!

You know, I'm not even halfway through this chapter and I already hope that Dumbledore and Snape are killed later on, and soon. Seriously, I hate them. I think that the prophecy was not refering to Voldemort but to Dumbledore in canon. Why else would Voldemort have so much trouble killing Harry if only Voldemort and Harry can kill each other. They should be able to take each other out. Another plot hole! Dumbledore is not dead at the end of the 7th book, he's around somewhere and the dead body is a fake.

Polkera posted a comment on Sunday 7th October 2007 2:56am for The First Day of School and Snape!

awesome story! simply amazing!

GryffindorDragon posted a comment on Thursday 31st May 2007 12:50am for The First Day of School and Snape!

'I seriously doubt he wants someone he believes to be turning dark to run the club.' -- of course, none of the other students or the professors (or Rita Skeeter) thought of that.
I'm glad (I think?) that I was wrong about Rita's article.
'Harry had sensed her presence there as plain as day. Her aura was quite noticeable' -- I almost commented on this last chapter; how then did Rita go unnoticed? You foreshadowed this ability of Harry's earlier, so I was a bit surprised when Rita went unnoticed. Certainly Harry would have been even more on edge/wary at the platform than in class -- perhaps it was the attack on Hermione that caused this 'sense' to kick in. (So I raise the question and give an out at the same time -- well, sorta).
suggestions: you mean you're not going to go back and rewrite your story based on my erudite and witty observations, darn.
Why should anyone have a problem with Draco? This is AU after all. I used to be bothered by redeemed or nice Draco fics. But I've learned to enjoy most any good story. Besides HBP makes a redeemed Draco easier (after all he couldn't go through with killing Dumbly; oh, bad example -- ok he is totatlly unredeemable), Snape, too, for that matter (unfortunately; he's just to fun to hate; but that's why JKR wrote him).
As far as plausibility (or swallowability) of JKR is concerned; just one word: kiddie lit (ok, two words). Despite her lengthy books and their appeal to adults, the series remains kiddie lit, with all of the suspension of belief required for the implausible things that happen in such works (as your comment, via Harry's harangue, on how events go in the books -- of course mere children would not be able to circumvent traps intended to stop adults; but it has to be that way in a book written for children -- the kids are the heroes and figure everything out while the adults are clueless (why do you think JKR named him DUMBledore, it wasn't an accident); just the nature of the genre.

Quynh posted a comment on Wednesday 7th March 2007 8:22am for The First Day of School and Snape!

Damn right on the pet peeve man... Bloody 'ell, I've read a 3000 word chapter ( which is really hard for me... you and many other writers have set my standers to at least 7000+ words PER chapter now >_< ) and horrid grammer...

Exept your Authors attack fic... I laughed like a bloody buffon

Selma Flamel posted a comment on Saturday 17th February 2007 10:00am for The First Day of School and Snape!

Awesome. I...I...just WOW!

Poor Millicent (never thought I'd say that) but even she can do better than a bad-tempered turncoat.

Dragen posted a comment on Friday 5th January 2007 11:50pm for The First Day of School and Snape!

So another long and great chapter;

I do love it when Harry can show Snape up, and I do hope that Harry press charges on Snape. I know what the hat meant be Brotherhood arising, legends of yore, as I think that the Brotherhood that Harry and friends pretend to be over the summer are coming back, on Harry is meant to restart it.

LoL… Now I see what Harry did, Harry swapped Millicent and Hermione’s drink around, very nice indeed.

LoL… Nice, only Harry could do the impossible and Apparate in and out of Hogwarts. :D

The ass of a Headmaster shouldn’t have tried to read Harry’s mind… I wonder what the vision that he saw meant.

Am I right in thinking that Romany Blackthorne is in the Brotherhood? Oh by the way I like this character.

I love that Harry put Dumbledore down, when he tried to talk. Also putting Dumbledore in his place too.

Draco’s father is a real ass, how could he do those thing to his wife and son… no wonder Draco went to Harry for help. Harry is willing to help him on two conditions, the first is a new handshake. The second condition will be harder for him, but its try and learn that full bloods aren’t the best of the Wizarding world.

Ron is a fool to try and get into trunk, in the end it could hurt him.

Eagle-Eyes posted a comment on Friday 24th November 2006 9:36am for The First Day of School and Snape!

I think you're doing a great job without suggestions from those of us who read!!!!!!!

pyrodaemon posted a comment on Tuesday 24th October 2006 5:19pm for The First Day of School and Snape!

Oh I love it! This chapter is really great!

About the last comment I made before I hit the submit buttom...I hit me that I hadn't mention Ginny owning Ron. That was great but I can't see her mom and dad taking it too well.

On this chapter. Because of that artical should the Broad of Governors investigate the charges made by the Daily? I mean I'm from America,I don't know where you two are from (I don't really read your A/N..expect the PPs) but if a newspaper made those kinds of accustions the teacher would be suspended 'until further notice' and the charges would be fully investagated...by the police as well.

Lets see...Snape is a greasy bastard *nods* I like stories when he's a 'good' guy and its realistic and I like them when hes...cannon because its so much fun to hate him!

As for little ol Ronnie boy? I think its time for some serious pay back. How about the rest of the House? You keep saying that the whole house has turned against him, but what do you mean by the whole house? I can't see Colin Creepy or his brother...the Other Creepy turn against his Idol nor do I see some of the Seventh years, like the Team, turn against him on the say-so of Ron who's known to be a jealous, spoiled (despite his lack of...funds) brat. Until (and I just realized that I've been spelling that with 2 lls....) Dumbledore stood up in front of the whole school and said "Harry Potter is Dark!" I just don't see them believing that...


Yeah I think that's it...(and yes I know that the stories finished, really I do, I just say what's on my mind and what I think will happen.

ladyimmortal posted a comment on Saturday 9th September 2006 7:04am for The First Day of School and Snape!

Snape isn't Alan Rickman?

::cries bitterly::

Nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(BTW, AWESOME story - you are one HECK of a story writer, Bob and Alyx!)

Battleaxe posted a comment on Wednesday 26th July 2006 12:28am for The First Day of School and Snape!

You're not the only one hating Malfoy, that's for sure, but I think in this case it's been a good choice to make him a good guys.

Cky Raes posted a comment on Wednesday 12th July 2006 4:02pm for The First Day of School and Snape!

Wow. The story is awesome AND you respect other people's favored ships. I mostly like obscure ships but you pull off H/Hr with aplomb!

DaddysGirlForever posted a comment on Thursday 25th May 2006 1:24pm for The First Day of School and Snape!

i love when Draco becomes good or kind of good. YAY!!!
I am in love with you'r story and so happy school is out so i can stay up all night and read it!
lol!

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Wednesday 26th April 2006 9:44pm for The First Day of School and Snape!

Very good, story is coming along just fine. Things will get very interesting very soon I think.

gunny

Badger-dude posted a comment on Tuesday 11th April 2006 9:48pm for The First Day of School and Snape!

I though tyou said harry doesnt need galsses anymore?

chapps posted a comment on Friday 17th March 2006 1:43pm for The First Day of School and Snape!

woot

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Tuesday 21st February 2006 4:21am for The First Day of School and Snape!

Ron cannot possibly be that stupid, but I am sure he will prove me wrong in this AU of yours that I am enjoying so much.

Not trying to make a suggestion, but I find myself hoping for a formal duel betweeen Harry and Dumbledore in this fic, maybe Snape also. This might be a different type of fun than say a Dumbledore dueling Harry for Harry's training.

Just excellent!

Lillith Desiree posted a comment on Saturday 28th January 2006 9:31pm for The First Day of School and Snape!

Lovely chapter good god i hate Snape the greasy git

Jasmine posted a comment on Friday 6th January 2006 4:19am for The First Day of School and Snape!

I really like how you are writting this. The organization and writting style is wonderful! Unfortunatly, I am off for an interview so I can't read any more for several days... :( I can't wait to get back and read more thought! Extremely well written and I admire how you are taking concepts you don't actually like and making them work brilliantly!

anonymous5 posted a comment on Monday 12th December 2005 2:28pm for The First Day of School and Snape!

Okay, I've been stuck reading this story for the last two hours, and it's a fun read - but do you have a beta?

"I’m warning you, Nott, I’m not going to put up with any of you Slytherin’s this year, baby Death Nibbler’s or not. If a group of student’s can take on Voldemort’s boot lickers, including your father, and survive, you pose no threat."

I spot three apostrophes used to make things plural in that one passage alone! What on earth?!
http://www.angryflower.com/bobsqu.gif

My apologies if this sounds tactless and rude, but cleaning up this sort of thing would make a good amateur story into something spectacular.