Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Timothy14 posted a comment on Sunday 27th January 2008 8:30am for The Lazy Final Days of Summer

Okay, one question. What, exactly does the tin whistle thinggy sound like? And another, what does it look like. When you describe it, be less... um... colorful because I'm blind. Hey, at least I can see light.

Why din't I research it for myself? Well, I'm feeling lazy today, and plus, my internet connection is unstable today. (Stupid torrents...) I might research it tomorrow, depends if I remember to or not.

Sorry for the spelling errors; spelling isn't one of my strongpoints.

I just love long, detailed, goodly written stories, don't you? Yes, I'm pretty sure goodly isn't a word. Neither is thinggy, but who cares?

dadscooking posted a comment on Saturday 22nd December 2007 4:34am for The Lazy Final Days of Summer

I didn't review the last chapter because I couldn't delay reading this chapter to add some inane comment; however, having said that, your AN are almost as long as the chapters now.

Joyous regards,
Dadscooking

Marvin posted a comment on Friday 16th November 2007 1:39am for The Lazy Final Days of Summer

:)
Thanks
Fantastic work

hogwartsprincess posted a comment on Wednesday 3rd October 2007 1:37pm for The Lazy Final Days of Summer

When I read McGonagall threw her tea cup at the wall, I was like GO MCGONAGALL! She's totally awesome! In your A/N you said you thought about Harry playing the bagpipes, I must say that really brightened my bad day...Harry playing the bagpipes, LOL!

kutekess posted a comment on Wednesday 12th September 2007 1:12am for The Lazy Final Days of Summer

Random idea - if you and alyx both had different fonts (for a/ns and disclaimers ecetra) you could literally have conversations together!

I don't mean for the actual fanfiction though, that's different

Great story!

GreatWarlord posted a comment on Saturday 7th July 2007 12:20pm for The Lazy Final Days of Summer

i've finished the story, and i just have a question, is it a coincidence that harry learns an IRISH instrument and escapes to IRELAND, or was that done intentionally?

GryffindorDragon posted a comment on Wednesday 30th May 2007 11:37pm for The Lazy Final Days of Summer

Okay, I think I've had enough of rambling about estoric matters (light and dark, in case you have read the previous reviews; though I'm tempted to say something about tattooing being equivalent to makeup). While I've already said I think this story is marvelous, let me reiterate that (oh, I guess I already have). I just love the plotting and counter-plotting you have going on.
About the ships, I find it odd that you've gotten any comments. I know people have their favorite ships. But if that's all they like to read, why are they here? Personally I have tended to favor H/G (once upon a time I favored H/H, moving back that way some), but any well written story with a good plot is fun to read, not matter what the ship (I've even read some H/Bella). One thing I've noticed that ought to silence the ship critics: no matter who Harry is placed with, the partner tends to be portrayed much the same, just a different name attached (granted there are limits to the observation; just compare a light Harry with a dark Harry fic). Multiple ships can even be interesting -- this story looks destined for H/H; but it has the potential of Susan and Ginny to be added in. And here I said I was done rambling. Sorry.
'she heard a popping sound as his blush bulb exploded and his face drained of all color' -- I know I shouldn't love that line as much as I do, but I do love it.
Ah, just when I thought Dumbledore was going to get some comeuppance, you mute it with that exclusive interview -- though I think that actually could make him come out looking worse; especially given how he was represented in the press the previous year and lost so much of his standing in wizarding society (that still happened in you AU world didn't it?). Oh well, it did seem things were going kind of easy (not that I minded that; its nice for things to work at for Harry for once -- after all, that's why you made him a super Harry, isn't it?
So with the bug (Skeeter) there, I suppose this will be reported as an attack on Snape not by Snape.
At least Ginny gave it to Ron. Is that going to backfire, too?
Well, time to read on and see how my questions get answered as the story unfolds.

ella1983 posted a comment on Tuesday 15th May 2007 3:19am for The Lazy Final Days of Summer

'That’s like those poor people that look at Snape and see Alan Rickman instead of the crusty thong wearing grease ball he really is.'


hey i object to this statement, i can't stand Snape in the films but i love him in the books.

Quynh posted a comment on Wednesday 7th March 2007 7:29am for The Lazy Final Days of Summer

Wow... I can honestly say... DAMN MAN! You ( one of you 2 that are reading this... unless both, the this revioew is screwed ), are BLOODY AWSOME!...

I feel as though I have somehow dishonoured my Viet decent... eh

Selma Flamel posted a comment on Saturday 17th February 2007 9:28am for The Lazy Final Days of Summer

I loved the image of "Tattoo Grim" checking out the new tattoo.
I get the feeling that Dumbledore will soon be having problems from Minerva and Filius (probably Sprout too when she returns from Borneo). Egomanaics should never hire talented people who can think for themselves.
Just what exactly is a "three-toed knicker."

el_roberto posted a comment on Monday 22nd January 2007 11:25am for The Lazy Final Days of Summer

Holy F**K you guys rock!!! this story is awesome, im lovin the random humor in this its great.

Dragen posted a comment on Friday 5th January 2007 10:29pm for The Lazy Final Days of Summer


What another great chapter, I love the idea with Harry and the music…

Dumbledore’s plans really aren’t going his way. :D But going to Rita, that’s not good.

LoL… Sirius had another last trick for Harry, a tattoo of his dog form, I like. Harry getting a Celtic Knot WOULD drive Dumbledore barmy, which I’m in for.

I like Harry speech, and he was right like Emma said, and she was right in what she said too. At long last, Harry and Hermione are a couple.

I’m happy that Hermione done the Ritual of Amplification.

How dare Dumbledore say that Harry’s ‘family’ raped him.

At least Harry knows who his true friend are.

pyrodaemon posted a comment on Tuesday 24th October 2006 4:02pm for The Lazy Final Days of Summer

M1A2 Abrams Battle Tank.??? LMAO!! Oh its so great! Really I love your pet peeves! I agree. I mean I don't care how much you study (unless you make it some weird magic thingy) you *CANNOT* learn to use a sword or dagger or anything like that (CORRECTLY anyways) without someone showing, teaching, and generally beating the crap out of you until you learn to do it.

I can't believe I haven't commented on the 'ship yet. I personally, I'm not a shipper. Unless you count the fact that I refuse to read chapters that are less the 500 words long, and refuse to read something that's just thrown together. That's my ship right there. Anyways...I don't read a lot of stories where Harry has gone against Dumbledore and kept *Hermione* as a friend...I don't think anyways. So this is an interesting twist for me and I really like it. *grins*

As far as the whole artical? I wonder, really, why you did that? I mean you have Dumbledore saying that he wants to gain the trust of Harry and that you-I mean he-wants him back under his tumb but you have him offer an interview with the Mosquito..*cough* I mean Rita that is doing the *exact* oposite of want you have him saying he wanted...which I sure you'll explain in other chapters.

Let's see...I really don't see why you had Seamus say all those things about Harry. I mean they are true if you take them in only the strictest of context but there are very good reasons, which Seamus and Dean both know, and doesn't make Harry a bad person...I'm rather confused on that....

I really can't think of any of questions or comments I can make as of this moment....which will change the moment I hit the submit buttom....0_o...

I love your story.
Happy Writings.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Sunday 13th August 2006 7:38am for The Lazy Final Days of Summer

"There were times he wanted to kiss her until her toes snapped from curling" was such a great line. Dumbledore is clearly completely nuts. Good chapter though. Ginny kicking Ron was probably my favourite part.

Battleaxe posted a comment on Tuesday 25th July 2006 9:35pm for The Lazy Final Days of Summer

FINALLY!!! I really couldn't have waited one more of your enormous chapters to see them coming together.

Sterling posted a comment on Sunday 11th June 2006 6:55pm for The Lazy Final Days of Summer

I really don't like how you are portraying Ron. But other then that this chappie has been quite entertaining.

Bobmin356 replied:

If you don't like how Ron is portrayed at this point, you better stop reading now because it's not going to get any better and will get a lot worse. :)

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Wednesday 26th April 2006 12:29pm for The Lazy Final Days of Summer

Outstanding story.

gunny

Dahlias posted a comment on Monday 6th March 2006 8:10am for The Lazy Final Days of Summer

ha! you know, not only do I adore your fic but I look forward to your AN's and that's strange since i tend to skip them! :) *g*

You said what happened to the Dursley's but didn't mention Dudley? Is he trapped with Aunt Marge or are we left to our imagination?

You know, when Ron called Hermione a whore I expected her to to do something like growl and scratch his eyes out...

as for Ginny... well, my only *thing* about it, and don't get me wron, the kicking to the privates is more than acceptable but I guess I assumed Gin would use her infamous 'Bat Bogey hex' or something.

Ooh, ooh! Can Harry have the *sex* talk? *cackle* I've been dying to read one and I think *wink wink* that it would work beautiful into your plot line - a little flashback there or here... plz?

Dahlias

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Tuesday 21st February 2006 3:02am for The Lazy Final Days of Summer

Ginny dealing with Ron was about the best way I can imagine. Even better than Hermione, which would have been bery fine.

The snapping of Snape's new wand was brilliant. Perhaps he should open a revolving account at Ollivanders.

Thanks for making Neville a good guy.

AJ4 posted a comment on Wednesday 1st February 2006 3:46pm for The Lazy Final Days of Summer

I loved it when Ginny kicked Ron in the balls. I've always wanted to do that to an arrogant guy i know but i havn't worked up the courage to do so. but next time he ticks me off, i'll think of this chapter and maybe consider following ginny's idea. it's a bit harsh, but it'll get the message across. --AJ >: )