Content Harry Potter

Reviews

ghostchicken posted a comment on Friday 17th July 2009 9:40am for The Lord and Allies

It appears that you and I share many of the same pet peeves--authors who threaten readers who don't review every chapter or canon whiners going on about canon in the AU story, abandonments, and months and months between updates. It just seems to me that if an author doesn't have time to post at least every 10 days, forget it.

That said...BRAVO. I'm really enjoying this, so I'll stop blabbering and read on, shall I?

Potter&Granger posted a comment on Monday 13th July 2009 3:49am for The Lord and Allies

Bob and Alyx:

Good story guys, i like those fics in wich canon is overthrow to the sidelines, actually I confess my self dissapointed over the last two books, were quite boring and weren't in the direction i though they would be going.
I like H/Hr pairing, pretty much, it just made sense. I'm enjoying so far so i'll tell you i'm off to read more and look forward to this story...

Great Job
Cheers
Potter&Granger

Tammy Driver posted a comment on Sunday 15th February 2009 7:52pm for The Lord and Allies

The email address in the author's notes has permanent fatal errors.

Fic Chick posted a comment on Sunday 21st December 2008 7:24am for The Lord and Allies

Why did Tonks need to swear not to say where HP is if the place is under Fideleus & she's not the secret keeper?

kryptikk79 posted a comment on Friday 5th December 2008 12:41pm for The Lord and Allies

my friend, the muse is female simply because my ancestors liked a hot bod. and yes, they were somewhat sexist.

RockBiter posted a comment on Wednesday 20th August 2008 5:46am for The Lord and Allies

Most interesting. I'm quite anxious to see where you take this.

King Darius posted a comment on Friday 6th June 2008 6:10pm for The Lord and Allies

as far as whether things are too cannon or not, i could care less, and more often than not the "AU" stories are more interesting. one thing i did notice that contradicts your AN though is that you say dumbledore is not evil, yet in the story you have him mentioning "eliminating" harry if he became too much of a threat after harry killed voldemort. I dont know about you, but id call that dark, unless you simply meant that he would not be joining Voldemort, which in itself is kind of obvious, I have never seen a story where Voldemort and Dumbledore are both evil and working together, and frankly think that it would be near impossible to creatre such a story.

nelgraf posted a comment on Tuesday 27th May 2008 1:15pm for The Lord and Allies

adopt me ?

ROBERT_1958 posted a comment on Thursday 28th February 2008 12:28pm for The Lord and Allies


Why goto Diagon Alley if people are looking for you, why not go somewhere else?

I hope Harry & Hermione need to learn loads.

Harry & Hermione need to test their food & drink, to make sure it is ok.

Harry should get a complet list of all that he has, including all wills.

Harry should stop access to all of his accounts except him.

Harry should make the people who stole from pay.

Sond posted a comment on Sunday 6th January 2008 11:09pm for The Lord and Allies

Ok this is the third fic I'm reading from you guys (just finished spiritus crystalus and loved it) so why not review once :)

I'm more of a Harry/Ginny shipper myself but that's mostly cause I really like the way Ginny is described in most of these fics (let's just say I have thing for hot sarcastisc redheads :p)

What I hate about most of the H/Hr stories is the Ginny-bashing when your story proves (till now at least) one can write a perfect good H/Hr story without turning Ginny into a slut or (worse) linking her with Draco. Problem is that I don't really believe in Ron/Hermione and 99% of the H/G fics link them *sigh*

Anyway enough with my babbles, I think I'm going to enjoy this fic as I enjoyed your other work.

Greetings
Sammy

2ndsly posted a comment on Friday 21st December 2007 2:08pm for The Lord and Allies

Me agian
First I would Like to aplolagise because my last review was leaning a little too close to a flaming. Also my spelling is not the best.
In ch1. Dumpy is shown to be very arrogent.
Arregent to the point of stupidity. You did better in that in this chapter.

Harry is very very powerfull.
Scary powerfull.

Harry seemed to get over his funk over the
Dep. of Mist. too quickly.

I have always felt that the whole idea of the Gringot's Cart to be well thought out, but
rediculase(sp?. Sure it would make since but I just do not feel there is enough interaction between muggles and wizards for it to be broought up.

Though, you did do it better than most.
Personally I am a little sick of all the Gringot's extras people come up with.
Cards
Endless bags(not too bad but still)
Bags connected to valts but magiced so can't be used by an enemy(come on! if your gonna make something like that it can't be exacly perfect.)
Bags that you just thing the amount you need and that many coins are put in the bag.

on the other hand one I have heard makes much more since. Old families having a tab in larger shops that is payed mounthly.
(That is the type of thing that would evolve
in harry's wourld. If you don't see why I';m more than willing to tell)
This thing is way tooooo long.
I might not do another o these unless I find something expressly wrong.

Story is going strong. And I am enjoying it alot.

Marvin posted a comment on Friday 16th November 2007 12:29am for The Lord and Allies

Again, I might repeat myself, but now I add something:
Great story, definitly a great plott (does this word exsist? sorry, german writer behind ;-) )
You fixed that Harry / Hermione part perfectly, I'm burning for more ;-)
Would like to say keep up the good work, but as you have done this already, I promise I will write what I think after each chapter :)

nintschi posted a comment on Saturday 27th October 2007 7:06am for The Lord and Allies

great i need to read more :)
nintschi

Wings of an Angel posted a comment on Thursday 11th October 2007 10:04am for The Lord and Allies

this is a very good story. awsome.

Dragen posted a comment on Tuesday 9th October 2007 10:12am for The Lord and Allies

What a great second chapter, this is my second time in reading this and I have to say you have great and funny Standard Disclaimer, I would like much that I could come up with something like them.

Oh I like that when Hermione hums, it means she’s got a new project; so why haven't she done this before then?

I couldn't believe that Dumbledore got old 'friends' to spy on him , the a*s.

I do like how Harry reacted towards Ginny's letter.

I do like the idea of the Brotherhood. :D

Jenniboo311 posted a comment on Monday 16th July 2007 10:52am for The Lord and Allies

"...then looked at Remus, who was stirring his coffee like a madman."

I laughed really hard at this image for some reason, so I simply had to sketch it. I haven't drawn a picture for probably 3 years, so, sadly, it sucks.

Good show!

Joyfullscroll posted a comment on Wednesday 13th June 2007 10:04am for The Lord and Allies

*laughs* You know at the begining of this chapter I found rather cute was Harry 'outing' Remus on his 'crush' on Tonks. As well as 'setting them up at house' at the end of it.

Whose idea was it to name themselves 'the Brotherhood'? Rather cliche` I have to say. Overall I'm still enjoying this storyline. So you're 'canon' fans huh? Well I must say thanks to your Muse for getting this story posted.

GryffindorDragon posted a comment on Wednesday 30th May 2007 8:33pm for The Lord and Allies

Just a brief response to your Author's Note (don't have anything to say about the story itself except that its marvelous) -- just because Dumbledore and company aren't fighting alongside Voldie doesn't mean they aren't dark (the bad guys often fight among themselves). Its not the side you fight on that make you light or dark, necessarily; its the character of your actions and motivations Stealing, betrayal, defamation, greed, etc. -- these actions and attitudes make them dark. All their actions may not be such, so one might label them grey -- but perhaps the same could be said of Voldie.

Firebolt2006 posted a comment on Sunday 20th May 2007 11:15am for The Lord and Allies

Screw the canon worshippers!!!! This is a DAMN GREAT STORY!!!!! Oops, did I say that out loud? :D

csktech posted a comment on Wednesday 28th February 2007 1:10am for The Lord and Allies

I'm pretty excited with this story. I didnt say so before but you two seem to work better than any of the cowriters I have read before. With apoligies to Alyx; NO SNAPE LOVE YESS!!!!

sorry but it took me a long time to warm to the SOB in DA