Content Harry Potter

Reviews

skippy posted a comment on Thursday 13th May 2010 4:55pm for The Matura Magicus

Good first chapter - I am looking forward to reading all this story

lirial89 posted a comment on Saturday 1st May 2010 6:52am for The Matura Magicus

liking the idea so far :)

purrfus posted a comment on Sunday 25th April 2010 7:21pm for The Matura Magicus

Followed a link on redfrog's ffn's profile page reccomending this story and the sequel.

The deviations from canon are intriguing. The flow seems a bit awkward, but that might just be because I've spent the last few days reading multiple stories by one author and my fiction ear isn't ready to hear the change is voice yet.

Slytherin66 posted a comment on Friday 23rd April 2010 6:58am for The Matura Magicus

A very good chapter I am glad Harry is recovering from the damge that has been done. I hope Ron, Albus and his followers are dealt with and end up loosing everything including their lives. Fudge was a surprise.

hptrump posted a comment on Thursday 8th April 2010 7:09pm for The Matura Magicus

Good story but one thing. Ginny at the end of book 5 only mention about starting to date Dean. So if Ginny got to check out Dean's member you making her out to get a slut. If you would have left that part out this would be a Great chapter. I am a die hard Harry & Ginny pairing bu this is a good story so far.

SoccerQueen237 posted a comment on Saturday 27th February 2010 8:50pm for The Matura Magicus

This is an excellent chapter. I like how you showed the different POVs. I'll keep reading this and am excited to read what happens.

WorldOfLilyEvans posted a comment on Saturday 27th February 2010 4:29pm for The Matura Magicus

This story has started out great, I can't believe I never read this before!

And you're absolutely write about those begging authors (most times they aren't even good writers or stories.)

-xxx- Malou

wilfite posted a comment on Tuesday 12th January 2010 12:42am for The Matura Magicus

An interesting beginning. I hope Fawkes shows up with Harry soon. Might have liked to understand a bit more about the Matura Magicus, but looking forward to more.

Bexis posted a comment on Monday 28th September 2009 10:15pm for The Matura Magicus

I came over here and signed up for this site because this fic and its sequel were mentioned several times in the "Bible of H/Hr" thread at Portkey.

Right now, I'm not sure why. In one chapter, Harry's grown several inches, bulked up, and lost his need for glasses (was that even necessary?). He's not Harry anymore. Hermione's already decided upon a relationship. That was really fast. Hermione's Mugle parents not only take that with equanamity but also the Prophecy, which puts their daughter squarely in Voldemort's cross-hairs. That's not very believable.

AU's OK. SuperHarry's OK. Manipulative Dumbledore's OK. Weasley bashing's OK. But the points I mentioned above? I don't know yet.

On the plus side, the writing is well done and I only saw one typon (trashed rather than thrashed) in the whole long chapter.

- Bexis

Alice Zecco posted a comment on Wednesday 23rd September 2009 2:36am for The Matura Magicus

WOW! Okay, now you have some things in place, we will see what the "powers-to-be" try to get Harry to do. I put my money on Harry doing just what the damn hell he wants to....go superpower HARRY! If Fred, George and Ginny join Harry's side, heaven help everyone else!

brodie1 posted a comment on Thursday 30th July 2009 9:12pm for The Matura Magicus

I have never read a non cannon pairing and I must say this is an interesting story.....I look forward to the rest of the tale. Well done.

ghostchicken posted a comment on Friday 17th July 2009 8:05am for The Matura Magicus

I am intrigued, to say the least. I shall read on. BTW: LOVE The Refiner's Fire and the two that follow it. Abraxan is brilliant, but then...so are you! LOL

ynathesrith posted a comment on Tuesday 14th July 2009 11:00pm for The Matura Magicus

My best friend recommended this story, and now I know why. Only one chapter in and I'm hooked!

Potter&Granger posted a comment on Sunday 12th July 2009 6:35pm for The Matura Magicus

OI, AUTHORS!!! quite good story so far, do you know how difficult it's to get to a well written fic story, far far away of canon? and more difficult yet, a good Harry /Hermione pairing fic, I've Spent Months, MONTHS!!! wondering around until this fic draw my attention, so, I'm going to continue reading and perhaps, if necessary, reviewing, by the way a evil and twisted Dumbledore, how great, I'm honestly tired of canon's good and wise old goat....
until the next review....

Cheers

Ohhhdear posted a comment on Monday 6th July 2009 10:05pm for The Matura Magicus

I've appreciated the skill and breadth of your writing in both "Sunset" and "Sunrise" (and other stories). My only wish is that I could somehow transfer the entire story in printable format so I could read it on my pda. Sink Into Your Eyes website allows that and it's awesome. But I get so tired of the Harry/Ginny scenario.

Anyway, thanks again!

Dalwyn posted a comment on Thursday 4th June 2009 4:46am for The Matura Magicus

Wow. So when I'm reading a chaptered fic, I usually don't review until I get to the end, I just blow through the fic a write a long review. But this chapter has impressed me so much I just have to comment now.

Wow again. There hasn't been a lot yet of the Manipulative/Dumbledore, though I like what there has been. Involving the weasley's though is great. Gred&Forge not participating is spot on. Ron is a prat, lots of fics say so, usually not strongly enough. Finally he's a prat and sounds like Harry agrees. And much as I love to hate Fudge, I'm finding the politics in the Ministry pretty cool.

One humorous negative: Hermione has only blushed at Harry, and hasn't once said "Oh grw up!" to him or anyone else. heh.

I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the story.

athenewolfe posted a comment on Wednesday 20th May 2009 9:27am for The Matura Magicus

juat a note to tell you I am rereading this story for the third time. It is my all time favorite hP fiction. You do an incredible job - thank you!

Lord_Angel posted a comment on Wednesday 25th February 2009 11:08am for The Matura Magicus

Nice! I like the way that Ginny, Fred, George, and the rest of them are all helping Harry or trying to help him in any way possible.

blinkswish posted a comment on Thursday 1st January 2009 10:33pm for The Matura Magicus

Big fan!

Loved DA and SC and this is shaping up to be really good :)

Keep up the great work!

lukeshkothaare posted a comment on Sunday 31st August 2008 8:03pm for The Matura Magicus

You have me hooked on this story from the Second sentence :). I consider myself to be somewhat a picky reader and I am definitely itching to hit that 'Next' button to read on.

Thank you for this great story.