Content Harry Potter

Reviews

jilumasam posted a comment on Saturday 4th April 2009 9:09am

Excellent story!

Irezumi posted a comment on Saturday 4th April 2009 7:17am

Wonderful, simply wonderful. It was a welcome thing to see that you had posted a story again. And as usual, I was not disappointed. Thank You.

Dustin Hoeppner posted a comment on Saturday 4th April 2009 4:49am

very good story.

Lynn Terald posted a comment on Saturday 4th April 2009 2:13am

Interesting. Quite the story.

Nights_Silhouette posted a comment on Saturday 4th April 2009 1:56am

A nice story, keep it up.

Shamsheer Bali posted a comment on Saturday 4th April 2009 12:36am

Hey... It seems u hav just gotten better after ur break... :P

Great to hav you back....

Looking forward to ur writing.. :)

By the way alyx that bunny pyjama suits you... :P

Musings of Apathy posted a comment on Saturday 4th April 2009 12:34am

Quite excellent you two. I am glad to see this. (and glad I wasn't to embroiled in a certain game to notice the new story)

You did a masterful job of weaving a believable story with well supported ships and power without making Harry a Duex Ex Machina. Very well done.

I am curious with your disclaimer reference to Orgrimmar. Do you play? Or is that just a reference, although one few non WoW players would even know. That is, of course, where I have been spending my time, in Azeroth.

Thank you for your story.

Mike (MoA)

kate19 posted a comment on Friday 3rd April 2009 11:51pm

nice big story!!! nice twists too!!

GinnyLover posted a comment on Friday 3rd April 2009 5:00pm

Welcome back to writing! Good story! Cant wait to see what else you have!

Patches posted a comment on Friday 3rd April 2009 4:04pm

This is really good. I like the way Ginny tried to handle her "status" even though her heart wasn't in it. I'm glad Harry took matters into his own hands so that people weren't forced against their will to follow such a horrible law. Thanks for adding to the Potterverse. I always enjoy your slant on things. pms

dragonofalagaesia posted a comment on Friday 3rd April 2009 2:07pm

Nicely done. You turned a concept mostly used for lemon fics and turned it into a nicely romantic actionish fic.

i like it!
keep up the good work and write fast.

tw posted a comment on Friday 3rd April 2009 1:48pm

HALLELUJIAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been praying that everything get better for you guys. Thank's for the story.

I hope everything continues to get better for you.

Awesome story! It reminds me of wizards fall. <Hint> <Hint>

Thank again!

Bob Officer posted a comment on Friday 3rd April 2009 1:18pm

Interesting and fun read.

I miss your stories and wish they could come more often.

JestrBob

Colpinky posted a comment on Friday 3rd April 2009 1:07pm

Yea!!!! You're back! Good to see you all again. I like the new plot devices, they're fun and have lots of potential. Anyway, keep writing!

Mcmllnchrstn posted a comment on Friday 3rd April 2009 12:23pm

Very good even tho i usally don't read harry/ginny

gil ligad posted a comment on Friday 3rd April 2009 11:12am

OMG!

It has been a long time since the last fic and I have been wondering if you guys had fallen into a recycling plant and been regurgitated somewhere with a total loss of memory!

Anyway ...

I freely admit that I am not much of a fan of H/G R/Hr pairings, simply because most writers of such either (a) turn Ginny into a Super!Ginny or infuse her with Hermione clones and (b) overemphasize Won-Won's childish immaturity to make him look 'cute' or dumb down Hermione so that she can be at his 'level' (slightly below flobberworm,in my opinion).

You guys, however,have always successfully kept the youngest Weasleys away from these by (a) imbuing them with the needed maturity in order to be a strong and balancing partner to Harry and Hermione and (b) incorporating the said maturity (and how they achieved it) into the story.

Which makes for a realistic and acceptable growth which works well with the tale.

And, at the same time, there is always that acceptance of Harry and Hermione's special bond as well as their understanding of what it constitutes or what it is made of.

So ... thank you for another great and wonderful story with just the right mixture of fluff, angst, blood (the takedowns of the villains are just 'right' - if one can use such a word in describing how to deal with these wankers) and some cheesy dialogue. ;)

Two small things, though.

One ... I suspect a lot of readers would like to see just what manipulations Old Man Dumbledore had tried, and how you guys envision *his* take down. You always come up with the most interesting ideas (for example, the Randy Ram in the Wizard's Fall series).

Second ... for us peasants in other countries who can only imagine (and badly at that) how a Vegas wedding spectacular complete with cable television coverage would look like, can we get a glimpse? I'm not sure, but will Cirque Soleil be part of this extravaganza?

Thank you

Saere posted a comment on Friday 3rd April 2009 6:57am

Brilliant story! I loved every bit of it, especially Fudge's night of passion with the pony and Daphne's attempt at seduction. Thanks for writing.

Jezzie posted a comment on Friday 3rd April 2009 6:35am

Yet another good story. My only complaint is that it could've been a bit longer. I feel like there are some, or perhaps even many parts of it that have the potential of much more depth. On the other hand, I don't really get the impression that you were trying for a particularly deep story (compared to most of your other works). I suppose the title conveys your feelings about the story quite adequately.

I hope you're doing well, and as usual I'll be looking forward to new updates. Take care, cheers!

Jarrod posted a comment on Friday 3rd April 2009 2:38am

As always another pretty unique approach at the defeat. Not exactly your most original material but a good read. Looking forward to your next update or short story.

james marriner posted a comment on Thursday 2nd April 2009 11:26pm

good to see you guys are still writing. I had begin to thing you had given up on us. Nice story. Im itching for one of your huge books though, any plans?