Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Saturday 12th February 2011 7:18pm for Chapter 4 - Year Five Continued

I might be wrong, but was that a reference to Monty Python and the Holy Grail in the authors notes?
Great story; I like the character driven plot just as much as your usual style. I'm glad you two are willing to experiment with different writing styles. It makes your stories more fun to read.
Keep up the great work!

Ian Major posted a comment on Friday 14th May 2010 4:12pm for Chapter 4 - Year Five Continued

My least favorite thing about the Harry Potter series, is Rowling's Magic WOW look they are in love!!! I like this FAR better. (hopefully this is better than Generic Reader #6)

mwbritt posted a comment on Tuesday 20th April 2010 12:27pm for Chapter 4 - Year Five Continued

While apparently you've been done with this story for a while, I'd like to point out for future reference that Hermione's middle name is not "Jane" (like you and, quite frankly, the majority of fanfic writers seem to think) but is in fact "Jean." I wish I knew of a better way to go about fixing this problem than having to write individual reviews on every story i come across with this mistake because it's getting rather tedious.

dan26 posted a comment on Tuesday 23rd February 2010 2:07pm for Chapter 4 - Year Five Continued

Dumbledore a war hero and Harry Potter a modest hero

Nancy Austin posted a comment on Friday 19th February 2010 9:34am for Chapter 4 - Year Five Continued

<==========================> This is the closest thing to a toothpick I can come up with. What I put into supper is rarely clear. My husband doesn't ask, but he does appear startled when I say, "I hope it's OK. I actually followed a recipe."

malfoie posted a comment on Wednesday 25th November 2009 5:14pm for Chapter 4 - Year Five Continued

This might sound weird but I don't know what I look forward to more you stories 'cuz their great or your author notes best out their so funny it takes me about a min to stop laughing so I can read the story. Great work both of you.

Murgatroyd posted a comment on Tuesday 20th October 2009 10:28am for Chapter 4 - Year Five Continued

2500 hectares, a "campus that would rival most modest sized colleges"? Try "major universities would be envious". That's over nine square miles - for comparison, the main campus of my college (one of the most populous in the USA) is about one square mile including the stadium, sports fields, and massive parking lots.

moon_pup posted a comment on Tuesday 4th August 2009 12:22pm for Chapter 4 - Year Five Continued

I can not spell it but is harry a H like in the book?

kinkade0001 posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 2:44pm for Chapter 4 - Year Five Continued

Nice!!! But, if I may, instead of H and H, after two years of dating still being suprised by the similaritys between their hopes and fears, they should move past it. Both of them want each other, both feel like they shouldn't push. Instead of both of them waiting for the other to make the first move, they should make it a point to get together and evaluate the speed of the relationship once every other month. It saves, time, energy and most importantly, lots and lots of angst.

Lady Magdalene posted a comment on Thursday 8th January 2009 11:46am for Chapter 4 - Year Five Continued

Well I have to say I just discovered this little website and I'm impressed! Can't say I've learned too much about it, but I definitely recognize some authors in the network--it's good to see so many amazing HP writers all on the same bit of net! I don't usually go for HP/HG, and the only reason I'm telling you this is to mention that I'm completely in love with how you write and I now love this ship. Keep up the author notes, they make me smile.
LM

Simply-Hugs posted a comment on Friday 26th September 2008 12:40pm for Chapter 4 - Year Five Continued

Note: other ways for torture - 46 hits to the neck with a blunt axe = Nearly Headless Nick

you'd think he would have died quicker :|
seems the generic fellow did though.

hm...*backs away sloooowly*

*starts humming*
100 Lemmings on the wall, 100 Lemmings on the wall...one falls down, splats on the ground, no more Lemmings on the wall...
((The Lemmings game)) =P

dadscooking posted a comment on Tuesday 23rd September 2008 8:10am for Chapter 4 - Year Five Continued

Harry felt that Hermione's presence was the best gift he could have received.

Didn't you mean "presents"

LOL sorry, I couldn't resist that with the disclaimer for this chapter.

axe8gothchic posted a comment on Sunday 3rd August 2008 4:03pm for Chapter 4 - Year Five Continued

Alyx and Bob are hilarious! Although that image of Generic Reader #6 will haunt me until I properly review. I have to say the number one thing I love about this story is that it's completely opposite from what you'd expect. Having the bad guy eaten by his familiar and bound by his own horcrux is much more interesting then the cliche all-powerful Dark Lord that causes havoc until Harry finally defeats him. Things are more to the point (like the relevations about Dumbledore and his demise) rather than drawn out like the usual stories. I don't usually read Harry/Hermione, but this is amazing! I love all their interactions! Must. Stay. Awake. I have to finish reading this story!
~Axe

pobolycwm posted a comment on Wednesday 9th July 2008 12:52am for Chapter 4 - Year Five Continued

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm llama burgers, as my wife said in a review on sunrise, its getting harder for me to pull myself...... away from this cool story to go do the mundane things in life like visit the bog. and the heartless wench wont buy me a commode

Regina Noctis posted a comment on Wednesday 18th June 2008 5:50pm for Chapter 4 - Year Five Continued

*grins broadly* Go, Bob and Alyx! You make me laugh at four-thirty in the morning, quite an accomplishment there. . . thanks for the HILARIOUS story!! :-) Regina
P.S. Does this count as a review?

Samantha posted a comment on Wednesday 21st May 2008 12:56am for Chapter 4 - Year Five Continued

Great story so far guys. Please pass on my thanks to Dorothy for her great advice with regards to the orgy scene you had planned although I think the abstinence society might be interested in a copy as a means of enforcing their goals.

fyrecat posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd April 2008 12:16pm for Chapter 4 - Year Five Continued

Great Cahpter, rite more! ;}

Seriously, I am very much enjoying this story, and am glad to see that you are experimenting to expand your writing skeellzz. I approve of your efforts, and I like this foray into a new writing style.
As for serious review (read "constructive criticism"), Be careful of verb tenses. there were one or two examples of wandering between did and doing, or does - even within the same sentence. I skimmed through the chapter again, but couldn't find it - sorry. Although I have noticed it a (very) few in other chapters as well.

Again, I must ask... when will you be writing your own original stories instead of borrowing someone else's world and characters?

Thanks for sharing your ideas!

- Fyrecat

Prongs1977 posted a comment on Tuesday 1st April 2008 9:06am for Chapter 4 - Year Five Continued

Bob/Alyx, don't worry a bit about the "relationship" part of the story. Personally, canon just had them all of a sudden realize "hey, i love you and you love me, let's get married and have kids", no build up (other than Ron and Hermione fighting). This is a welcome change and I love it, keep up the good work!

Saere posted a comment on Friday 21st March 2008 9:56am for Chapter 4 - Year Five Continued

Great Cahpter, rite more!

Old_Crow posted a comment on Tuesday 11th March 2008 6:09am for Chapter 4 - Year Five Continued

Hi,

Second readings are always so much fun because there are more chapters to look at. I'm glad that you have discovered the joy of writing Dan and Emma. To me they have been so much more interesting than writing Molly and crew.

Your Cindy character is fun to read about.

Thanks for sharing your stories.

Best wishes,

O-C