Content Harry Potter

Reviews

morcheller posted a comment on Tuesday 17th July 2012 10:57am for Chapter 8 - Year Seven Fall

This is a great story. That said, I must repeat the post I have put in many other places: "I hate authors notes!" They seriously detract from the story. I try to skip over them but, I always have a suspicion that if I don't at least look at them then someday, somebody will actually make an important remark in one that I should have known about. Enough of my diatribe!

I am thoroughly enjoying this story, with the slight exception of the Quibbler articles, and hope to see more from these authors.

Thanks for the good read!

misteryman526 posted a comment on Friday 1st June 2012 3:32pm for Chapter 8 - Year Seven Fall

I really like all your stories that I've read, and this one is turning out to be one of my favorites, but (you had to know there would be a 'but' there!) there is one plot point in this chapter that I found unbelievable. When Harry is searching for Nagini he finds " several unsolved deaths and disappearances". You described Nagini killing several people and specified they were too big for her to eat. She wouldn't be able to hide the bodies, so the authorities should have found corpses with very obvious causes of death (huge snakebites with unknown but deadly venom). I would think that the newspaper headlines would have been a lot more frantic and inflammatory, especially after Nagini killed the one man and you implied that she went hunting for a crying baby to feed on. There really should have been a bunch of Muggles hunting for giant venomous snakes across the countryside.

dougal74 posted a comment on Saturday 29th October 2011 1:41pm for Chapter 8 - Year Seven Fall

Wow, I love this story and was just having a reread and caught your AN about the Naga ghost pepper enema...I'm sure you realise that on the old Scoville ratings, that the Naga comes in 1,500,000 just below chemical warfare products - compared to the very weak Jalapeno at around 7,500 scovilles.

I'm not sure anyone could survive having a couple of litres of tear gas shoved into there colon. And to carry out any such torture on your readers, would be pure evil...I doth my cap to you pure genius. :@)

dan26 posted a comment on Tuesday 23rd February 2010 6:42pm for Chapter 8 - Year Seven Fall

Home is where the heart is at least in Harry and Hermione'd lives

Fic Chick posted a comment on Sunday 14th February 2010 11:37am for Chapter 8 - Year Seven Fall

"It's funny, he loves the Japanese culture, but he abhors their food."

Has he tried teppanyaki? That's completely different from other forms of Japanese cuisine.

noylj posted a comment on Thursday 10th September 2009 3:55pm for Chapter 8 - Year Seven Fall

My problem with the Meade--had an LX200 10"--(or other telescope) is bending down hurts my back and I can't spend time looking at one object for long. My solution, if I could afford it would be a Meade "camera" scope with feed into the house to display on my computer monitor. Sitting in a comfy chair and collecting images would be nice. Besides, some of the best sights are in winter, and with the cold and clouds there just aren't that many great days. Then you add in the light pollution...

Maya Wallace posted a comment on Saturday 15th November 2008 6:10pm for Chapter 8 - Year Seven Fall

I just read some of the other reviews for this chapter (or rather glanced at them), and I was appalled. Does no one even try to use proper spelling these days? I at least make an effort, even if I don't always succeed. I mean, someone used u for the word you. Do these people put in any effort at all, or were their brains just addled by text messaging? Did they have brains in the first place? I only ever recieved one review with spelling that bad, ever . I thought that those people knew better by now, but maybe that's just because we have woods behind the house and I can keep them a long time before I shoot them. I'm sorry about the rant, and love the story, but I wanted to let you know that someone is trying not to bastardize the English language even more than it already is. Even if I don't succeed, know that someone's trying - and have a box of donuts while I'm here.

Maya Wallace posted a comment on Saturday 15th November 2008 6:00pm for Chapter 8 - Year Seven Fall

"Send your kid to us. We have plenty of snow that needs to be moved from one pile to another. By the time we're done, your child will be the most well behaved, polite child you've ever seen. He/she will also be twitchy, crying and clinging to you in terror, but you can't have everything!" Unfortunately I don't do the clingy thing. I'm more of the "Suck It Up and Deal With It" School of Parenting TM, so touchy-feely doesn't work for me - and yes it is TM because my mother coined the term. I, luckily, don't have kids yet. I'm a woman who remembers how she was as a child and wants
no brats in consequence. If you're willing to leave him only twitchy, crying and terrorized, though, I'd be happy to send over my nephew.

rabio posted a comment on Saturday 30th August 2008 2:05pm for Chapter 8 - Year Seven Fall

nice chapter.
btw, do you have any idea how does: "Yes, but I think you should ease off on the Veela import restriction." sound? since when does Britian import Veelas?

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Thursday 5th June 2008 6:07am for Chapter 8 - Year Seven Fall

Very good chapter. I really like the good times and fun. I am getting to hate the very dark stuff that is usually put out. I like to feel good after I read something, not depressed.

gunny

jakjakattk posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 1:14pm for Chapter 8 - Year Seven Fall

OK I will give you a pat on the back, it looks good so fare. now get back to work you lazy asses, I want more.

Jdcavitt posted a comment on Tuesday 27th May 2008 11:03am for Chapter 8 - Year Seven Fall


No we didn't pee to this one. BUT!......
~Looks inicently~ (WWHHAATT? its a compliment!)
It was SPECTACULAR, IIIII LLLLove EEEET!
Hope to read more!

P.S. (~^sends a dozen chocolates to dorothy and Alyx^~) alyx yours are filled with mini sticks of tnt `smiles` Have fun! Oh and if Dorothy needs a minion I offer my husband for u two share ~Looking sweetly~
When you tire with him you can return him or not, if you choose not remember to always remove the fingerprints!
YaY!
aubs+jed

maanit posted a comment on Wednesday 14th May 2008 2:22am for Chapter 8 - Year Seven Fall

hey there bob n alyx

this is a superb story that you have written.
one of favourites.
i also loved your other stories of dumbledore's army and sunset.
can u recommend some other good stories like yours.i have referred your fav authors and read them also so i would appreciate it if you suggested some other good ones.you can mail me at maanitraj@yahoo.co.in


thanks.

solicitor posted a comment on Monday 10th March 2008 10:20am for Chapter 8 - Year Seven Fall

I too would like to see an update, but I am more concerned about Bob and Alyx.

Has anyone heard from them? Are they OK?

Alyx, if you have finally done something to Bob of a fatal nature, e-mail me and I will tell you what happen. Remember, you have the right to be silent, so be quite.

Bob, if you have snapped and hurt Alyx, just remember that confession is good for the soul. So post the chapter and turn yourself in.

All kidding aside, is everything OK? Can we help?

mwinter posted a comment on Monday 10th March 2008 9:26am for Chapter 8 - Year Seven Fall

Any time now. I hope you shot your beta. He's taking longer each time.

TeddyLupin posted a comment on Saturday 8th March 2008 8:55am for Chapter 8 - Year Seven Fall

Another great chapter. Yeah I was just trying to get extras, but hey you can't blame me for trying (or maybe you can spank me for it but...)

Anyways, I can't wait for the update!

patrick43057 posted a comment on Thursday 6th March 2008 12:49am for Chapter 8 - Year Seven Fall

Thank you for a very enjoyable story. I would have left a review sooner but thought it would not be read so late. I just now got caught up to the story. I was wondering if either of you check on reviews from your older stories. If you do and this is common among writers I will start to leave reviews on the commplete stories that seem to be left for historians to rediscover. Wow that is a little scary.

James Porter posted a comment on Wednesday 5th March 2008 5:56am for Chapter 8 - Year Seven Fall

bob your the greatest i hope you post soon ive become inthraled with your story and i ask you to please dont let alxy read this im scared of her alot bit.
james porter

Prodipan Sengupta posted a comment on Thursday 28th February 2008 1:33pm for Chapter 8 - Year Seven Fall

Anybody home? I am looking for an update,but will settle for one of Alyx's ANs wll do.

Hemotem posted a comment on Sunday 24th February 2008 5:05pm for Chapter 8 - Year Seven Fall

Once again a great chapter thank you. =)) I hope to see more soon.


Hemotem